The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Where is my super lig tots

BaccaTheNet
896 posts Professional
Have any of us got the tots we were promised yet

Comments

• InformCollector
    1192 posts Professional
    In 16mins
  • DannySTFC
    2274 posts Fans' Favourite
    It better be at 6 today, I don’t have a huge problem with them making mistakes and I understand it takes longer to fix then you’d expect, but the only reason for these minor league SBCs is to get a card to use for the major league SBCs, I expect to be able to complete the La Liga SBC come 18:05! :)
  • smcali23
    1229 posts Professional
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    It better be at 6 today, I don’t have a huge problem with them making mistakes and I understand it takes longer to fix then you’d expect, but the only reason for these minor league SBCs is to get a card to use for the major league SBCs, I expect to be able to complete the La Liga SBC come 18:05! :)

Amen brother. I’m on holiday so I can’t do the objectives. Better now be a pack you can only open on console, either!

• LMCarlo
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    We won't get it today.
  • Headshrinker363
    5680 posts Big Money Move
    Hoping for that fodder for today’s SBC.
  • Destin8or
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bit of a kick in the face if it doesn't come at 6pm....will have to buy carrasco tots to complete my 85 la liga sbc squad
  • SinkXI
    926 posts Semi-Pro
    Still nothing 😂
  • BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    Still not here
  • AJS-17
    1135 posts Professional
    Nothing here
  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    🤦‍♂️
  • BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    I need the tots for icon sbc
  • Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    Please be patient they have all 10k employees working tirelessly on this POSSIBLE issue
    If u buy fifa 20 we may have sorted some of the POSSIBLE issues people may or may not have experienced in fifa 19