896 posts Professional
Have any of us got the tots we were promised yet

Comments

• InformCollector
    1040 posts Professional
    In 16mins
  • DannySTFC
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    It better be at 6 today, I don’t have a huge problem with them making mistakes and I understand it takes longer to fix then you’d expect, but the only reason for these minor league SBCs is to get a card to use for the major league SBCs, I expect to be able to complete the La Liga SBC come 18:05! :)
  • smcali23
    1229 posts Professional
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    It better be at 6 today, I don’t have a huge problem with them making mistakes and I understand it takes longer to fix then you’d expect, but the only reason for these minor league SBCs is to get a card to use for the major league SBCs, I expect to be able to complete the La Liga SBC come 18:05! :)

Amen brother. I’m on holiday so I can’t do the objectives. Better now be a pack you can only open on console, either!

• LMCarlo
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    We won't get it today.
  • Headshrinker363
    5430 posts Big Money Move
    Hoping for that fodder for today’s SBC.
  • Destin8or
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bit of a kick in the face if it doesn't come at 6pm....will have to buy carrasco tots to complete my 85 la liga sbc squad
  • SinkXI
    895 posts Semi-Pro
    Still nothing 😂
  • BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    Still not here
  • AJS-17
    1135 posts Professional
    Nothing here
  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    🤦‍♂️
  • BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    I need the tots for icon sbc
  • Williejno1
    3108 posts National Call-Up
    Please be patient they have all 10k employees working tirelessly on this POSSIBLE issue
    If u buy fifa 20 we may have sorted some of the POSSIBLE issues people may or may not have experienced in fifa 19