JOKE OF A COMPANY

JayyThunder
4179 posts National Call-Up
edited June 3
Idc that there’s multiple threads about this. The fact that the people who did the Super Lig sbc yesterday aren’t getting compensated BEFORE the ones that didn’t is a **** joke and tbh I really shouldn’t even be surprised. They need to give us something else considering we’re pigeonholed into waiting an extra day to get our TOTS.

What a disgrace of a company. On top of that the tweet they posted about it has a typo. Like...seriously? I know I’m nitpicking but idc. You’re a business, a multi-billon dollar business. At LEAST show some professionalism.

Comments

• Dazzler179
    1074 posts Professional
    I agree, standard EA though. Another reason to add to the list of reasons not buy Fifa20
  • WarrenBarton
    6925 posts Big Money Move
    Did you get to do it again?

My sbc was still half complete when it popped back up 🤷‍♂️
  • JayyThunder
    edited June 3

No. It's still "completed". EA is "sorting out who was affected by it" and we'll get our pack TOMORROW.
  • DannySTFC
    877 posts Semi-Pro
    It’s just a minor league SBC, not like we’re waiting on the PL one or something.
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    what about the joke of players disconnecting win glitching 24/7 in online singles. joke of players
  • WarrenBarton
    6925 posts Big Money Move

No. It's still "completed". EA is "sorting out who was affected by it" and we'll get our pack TOMORROW.

**** take
  • JayyThunder
    iTaLenTZ wrote: »
    Mistakes happen and its just 10k not like you just lost your entire club. You people feel way too entitled.

That's not the point
  • JayyThunder
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    It’s just a minor league SBC, not like we’re waiting on the PL one or something.

That's not the point
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    This
    Mistakes happen and its just 10k not like you just lost your entire club. You people feel way too entitled.

• Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up

That is how the gameplay was out with fifa 18... it was just a mistake... It is these small things throughout the year, which shows professional behavior
  • JayyThunder
    Noob_FC wrote: »

That is how the gameplay was out with fifa 18... it was just a mistake... It is these small things throughout the year, which shows professional behavior

Exactly. It's the culmination of the "small things" and most of the community, just brushing it off rather than letting EA know they need to own up to being incompetent and an awful company.
  • cdbuck26
    3184 posts National Call-Up
    He's not trying to say that this little thing upsets him so much, if this was a once and done deal nobody would really care that much. But the lack of professionalism EA act with on a regular basis is really unacceptable for a multi billion dollar company
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12632 posts Has That Special Something
    Its hardly a coincidence that this year has had an endless amount of mistakes/errors. When the EA official site has had hundreds of jobs available throughout this edition.

It's like they don't have the staff in place....
  • Jobiwan
    2990 posts National Call-Up
    Its hardly a coincidence that this year has had an endless amount of mistakes/errors. When the EA official site has had hundreds of jobs available throughout this edition.

I started a topic saying i thought they had a skeleton crew this year and got laughed at. It just feels like they're spread too thin. Trying to reduce overheads i reckon to show better profit margins before the fp bans come in...
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12632 posts Has That Special Something
    Jobiwan wrote: »

I started a topic saying i thought they had a skeleton crew this year and got laughed at. It just feels like they're spread too thin. Trying to reduce overheads i reckon to show better profit margins before the fp bans come in...

I'm with you on this one, the site literally contains jobs for content purposes. Now this could be down to them trying to cut corners and save even more money....or.... they sacked those teams and never managed to replace them with adequate candidates.....
  • AlbinoXI
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero

If this was an isolated case I’d agree, they’re taking the **** out of everyone and their level of incompetence is quite frankly unmatched
  • JayyThunder
    AlbinoXI wrote: »

If this was an isolated case I’d agree, they’re taking the **** out of everyone and their level of incompetence is quite frankly unmatched

Thank you!
  • Jobiwan
    2990 posts National Call-Up
    Jobiwan wrote: »

I'm with you on this one, the site literally contains jobs for content purposes. Now this could be down to them trying to cut corners and save even more money....or.... they sacked those teams and never managed to replace them with adequate candidates.....

Either way. They're still half-assing it. Wont be buying the new one. Will just play this trainwreck until theres a good one again. Cant be arsed with all the crap
  • I think a lot of people here are unemployed or students.

Trust me, if these things happened at a company that was regulated or cared about it's customers, heads would roll. It would be 100% unacceptable.

...Not for EA though. Complete joke
  • JayyThunder
    I think a lot of people here are unemployed or students.

Trust me, if these things happened at a company that was regulated or cared about it's customers, heads would roll. It would be 100% unacceptable.

...Not for EA though. Complete joke

Thank you! As someone who has a career and all of that, the way EA handles themselves is unbelievable to say the least.
  • Grifan
    1154 posts Professional
    edited June 3
    I done an sbc they didn’t give me what they said they would, then others got their player before me and that player can be used in one of the weekly objectives. For those a expecially with little coins it’s very frustrating. Ea have actively punished us for their mistake. Any other company would be compensating
  • Boysie91
    7970 posts League Winner
    I accidentally put my pull into the BBVA upgrade sbc. I hope that isn't my TOTS gone 😔
  • BigHarryNutz
    427 posts Sunday League Hero

Exactly this.

You all sound like kids who were promised some candy but are crying for hours because another kid got their candy before you.

Grow
    The
    Funk
    Up

It's a game, you khunts.
  • JayyThunder

Exactly this.

You all sound like kids who were promised some candy but are crying for hours because another kid got their candy before you.

Grow
    The
    Funk
    Up

It's a game, you khunts.

Lol dude look at your name. YOU need to grow up.
  • BigHarryNutz

Exactly this.

Grow
    The
    Funk
    Up

It's a game, you khunts.

That's a real clever way of saying "No, you!"
  • BigHarryNutz

Exactly this.

Grow
    The
    Funk
    Up

It's a game, you khunts.

And don't even pretend I'm not right about so many people acting like spoiled brats.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10657 posts Has That Special Something

Exactly this.

Grow
    The
    Funk
    Up

It's a game, you khunts.

And don't even pretend I'm not right about so many people acting like spoiled brats.

Tbh from what I've seen from you through a number of threads, you sound like nothing but an EA fanboy or a really poor troll.