Sell up FIFA 18 83+ rated players please

VagisilFC
1419 posts Play-Off Hero
If anyone wants to do something nice for other gamers, please log back into FUT18 and list any 83+ rated players for 3 days.

Those of us still playing are finding it impossible to complete ICON SBC's due to no stock of higher rated players. They only appear in packs once they have been discarded through SBC's so it has become an ever slower cycle.

Of course if there are players you took forever to get and want to keep we are not asking you to sell them as you may want them for generations purposes but any others you can would put some life back in the market and create some turn over.

Cheers

Comments

• VagisilFC
    1419 posts Play-Off Hero
    Making another call for this. Anything high rated you can would be great
  • cjonesdnb
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    you guys still need some players?
  • VagisilFC
    1419 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah just list any 83+ rated players for 3 days. Doesn't matter who buys them as long as they get into the active economy it he4lps with packweight.
  • cjonesdnb
    Done.. added around 6 or 7 I had.. Seemed like most of them were still avail on the market but I set them fairly lower
  • Daddy
    5558 posts Big Money Move
    will list for min once i get back home in 2 weeks
  • cjonesdnb
    someone already snagged my Laporte
  • VagisilFC
    1419 posts Play-Off Hero
    No need to price them low. All are currently pretty much max BIN at this stage. This is more a need to just get some stock of these players into the market and pack weight circulation.

Some players haven't been seen in months, as whoever was hoarding them and pricing fixing or "investing " as they like to call it, has them sitting in a a transfer pile.

Best time to do it is after the Weekly Squad Battle rewards drop and a 3 day listing. Means those of us still playing won't miss them, and it is the time when we have the most coin available.

Thanks heaps to you all
  • Hi. I add some in the market. Anyone want to sell Kante 95 fof.(rose) for fifa 18 . Thanks
  • VagisilFC
    1419 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 11
    I need a EPL TOTW GK to do the Pele Domestic SBC

UPDATE: Never mind i found a way around it
    Post edited by VagisilFC on
  • Dramacydal
    60 posts Park Captain
    I need a TOTS De Ligt max bin is 360k just post him for that i will buy him thx