FUT19 Carryover to FUt20

archima91
4 posts Ball Boy
Does anyone know what will carryover from FUT 19 to FUT 20.

Want to go on a spending spree but not sure if my FUT19 coins are one of the things that will carryover into FUT20 :)

Comments

• Dazzler179
    1160 posts Professional
    Nothing will carry over sadly
  • archima91
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Really? so all the progress is lost when FUT 20 is started? a bit disappointing that players invest all this time and effort for no carryover...
  • grabberpresident
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Are you kidding? So, I've played since fut 12. How rich would I have been now?

• Arron xox
    3587 posts National Call-Up
    Are you kidding? So, I've played since fut 12. How rich would I have been now?

Not that rich considering the coin inflation making price go up
  • Grown93
    3920 posts National Call-Up
    Just fifa points if you have, i think
  • truegunn3r
    10283 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2019
    archima91 wrote: »
    Really? so all the progress is lost when FUT 20 is started? a bit disappointing that players invest all this time and effort for no carryover...
    Just like all other game franchises. You don’t get to carry over your weapons/load on every COD that comes out, just your xp. Your xp from Fifa also carries over
  • Str8hii
    1750 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fifa points carry over thats about it lol
  • CheeseSlice
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    On Fifa 14 PS4 i had 120 million coins..... don’t think it would of been fair to carry on with all those coins into fifa 15
  • Chavez76
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    Of course iw will not carry over! Would make it impossible for anyone to start from scratch into a game when everyone already has a mega team from start
  • spy
    1252 posts Professional
    The points that you can use in the catalogue (not sure what they are called) normally carry over so you can get some good coin boosts at the start of the game.
  • Erashel
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well it would be unfair for newer players if you start with your coins or something but yeah it's a bummer.
    That's why I never understood why ppl spend so much oh fp. Every year I buy the base game and that's it
  • oldboiler
    3042 posts National Call-Up
    You’ll get a few kits to carry over and a few pack rewards for returning....in all honesty anyone returning after this abomination of a game has my utmost respect
  • archima91
    4 posts Ball Boy
    oldboiler wrote: »
    You’ll get a few kits to carry over and a few pack rewards for returning....in all honesty anyone returning after this abomination of a game has my utmost respect

hahaha to be honest this FIFA has been really disappointing. Gameplay has just gone down the gutter and the game has become more frustrating then enjoyable.
  • archima91
    4 posts Ball Boy
    thanks guys.....looks like it's time to clean out my fifa coin account with some nice purchases.
  • Rich2015
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    People saying about it being unfair for new players is just excusing EA for disgusting practices.

Of course it should carry over,new people would soon accumulate players and coins

You watch the game carry over when the gambling is banned
  • Chavez76
    Rich2015 wrote: »
    People saying about it being unfair for new players is just excusing EA for disgusting practices.

Of course it should carry over,new people would soon accumulate players and coins

not going to happen. Anyone starting at fifa would face teams with 5 icons in the first week with their starter team rated 82.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    oldboiler wrote: »

Respect?? Anyone returning after this year are nothing but mugs 😂
  • archima91
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Chavez76 wrote: »

not going to happen. Anyone starting at fifa would face teams with 5 icons in the first week with their starter team rated 82.

i was being matched to 5 star mid 80s teams when I newly started FUT19 when I had my default starter FUT team. Understand the "level playing field argument" but at the expense of existing players who have put considerable time and effort is discouraging to them. anyways it is what is it is, so no point hodling onto all those FIFA coins
  • Seahawks1
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    In Madden they do 'Sets' which are the equivalent of SBCs to get players at the end of the game cycle which gives you a very good version of that player for the current game, plus a base version of that player for the next game. This gives returning players and players who have played the game until the end a head start. Think it's a great idea.
  • D14
    3537 posts National Call-Up

The world has genuinely gone mad, It's people with this "it's gambling" mentality that have honestly ruined what was a fantastic and probably the most enjoyable game mode.

It's not gambling, you get exactly what it says, they now tell you the odds of what you get, what more do you want? Shall we ban the sale of trading cards aswell, kids that grew up in the Pokemon era and bought trading cards, this is literally no different other than it goes from having a physical card to a virtual card...

Nothing should ever carry over, or should all the guns, prestige tokens etc carry over from the Call of Duties of the world etc... New game, new start, level playing field for everyone.
  • Nervous_Nick
    6357 posts Big Money Move
    Seahawks1 wrote: »
    In Madden they do 'Sets' which are the equivalent of SBCs to get players at the end of the game cycle which gives you a very good version of that player for the current game, plus a base version of that player for the next game. This gives returning players and players who have played the game until the end a head start. Think it's a great idea.

Sounds great!
  • Chavez76
    Seahawks1 wrote: »

I like it! bring it to fifa!
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    Carrying it over would be silly.

Everyone would have their dream teams within a year or two, then EA would have to release players rated over 100 to make their 💵
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Carrying it over would be silly.

Everyone would have their dream teams within a year or two, then EA would have to release players rated over 100 to make their 💵

Ronaldo and Messi would be rated around 1000 now with all their special cards over the years 😂
  • Rich2015
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    D14 wrote: »

The world has genuinely gone mad, It's people with this "it's gambling" mentality that have honestly ruined what was a fantastic and probably the most enjoyable game mode.

It's not gambling, you get exactly what it says, they now tell you the odds of what you get, what more do you want? Shall we ban the sale of trading cards aswell, kids that grew up in the Pokemon era and bought trading cards, this is literally no different other than it goes from having a physical card to a virtual card...

Nothing should ever carry over, or should all the guns, prestige tokens etc carry over from the Call of Duties of the world etc... New game, new start, level playing field for everyone.

And it's people like YOU and your view that keeps us in this mess of bad gameplay with EA putting money over everything else.

The world has gone mad when people think it is acceptable to put GAMBLING in video games that children play

• D14
    3537 posts National Call-Up

And it's people like YOU and your view that keeps us in this mess of bad gameplay with EA putting money over everything else.

The world has gone mad when people think it is acceptable to put GAMBLING in video games that children play

Gambling is when you put your money into something and risk getting nothing back, this isn't the case with Fifa packs, you get 100% of what you are told you will get every time. You aren't guaranteed to get a good player each pack, same way you didn't get Charizard etc in every Pokemon card pack...

The problem with gameplay is that no matter what there will always be exploits, they could create the perfect game and the community will always find a glitch or exploit to gain an advantage, its nature to want to win and be successful, considering the reward system is based on winning you will always find people looking to break the system to be the best.

People that pass across the box as a prime example, it can't be patched because it's a real life event that could happen but its probably the most frustrating way to concede.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    edited June 2019

Gambling is when you put your money into something and risk getting nothing back, this isn't the case with Fifa packs, you get 100% of what you are told you will get every time. You aren't guaranteed to get a good player each pack, same way you didn't get Charizard etc in every Pokemon card pack...

The problem with gameplay is that no matter what there will always be exploits, they could create the perfect game and the community will always find a glitch or exploit to gain an advantage, its nature to want to win and be successful, considering the reward system is based on winning you will always find people looking to break the system to be the best.

People that pass across the box as a prime example, it can't be patched because it's a real life event that could happen but its probably the most frustrating way to concede.

This just isn't true at all. You don't have to risk not getting anything back for it to be considered gambling. Gambling is placing money or something of value to have the chance of getting uncertain money or goods in return.

Opening packs in FIFA is placing money with the uncertainty of what goods you will get in return. Tbh I would consider buying FPs to open packs not knowing what you get in return as a form of gambling. And it's out of control.
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    Only 3 things carry over:

1. Fifa points
    2. Your EA sports catalogue credits/XP
    3. And most importantly DISAPPOINTMENT!