Most annoying opponents?

LilSwitch is so immature. So many annoying kids play this game. Whose yours?

Comments

• Dizstruction
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Definitely when players score own goals from kick off trying to make you quit. Other day it went to about 60 before they quit in shame took about an hour. I've had this happen quite a few times on switch.
  • TheDon
    7 posts Ball Boy
    Definitely when players score own goals from kick off trying to make you quit. Other day it went to about 60 before they quit in shame took about an hour. I've had this happen quite a few times on switch.

Exactly this. Happened to me a couple of times from the same user. Added as friend so the other times I have met him I make sure to not lead by more than 2 goals.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have faced a few. "Sushers" even when they are winning for more than 2 goals, always run to the center of the field when scoring, leaving repetitions... I guess is a vicious pattern that surfaces when you took this game too seriously. And in Switch we don't even have FUT Champions or any other official qualifier. Imagine how they would behave in other consoles...

My advice is not to rage quit, even if they are pushing you to it. And if you take on the lead, give them "the bailarina". They deserve it :#
  • Gingerboaby83
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 3
    I have faced a few. "Sushers" even when they are winning for more than 2 goals, always run to the center of the field when scoring, leaving repetitions... I guess is a vicious pattern that surfaces when you took this game too seriously. And in Switch we don't even have FUT Champions or any other official qualifier. Imagine how they would behave in other consoles...

My advice is not to rage quit, even if they are pushing you to it. And if you take on the lead, give them "the bailarina". They deserve it :#

The worst are those who run away and shush then dab. I played a guy last week who did it and was winning 2-0 then tried to pass the ball around his defenders. I got back to 2-2 the scored a last minute goal to go 3-2 up. I don’t know how to shush so I just dabbed(which I never do) and he rage quit 😂. My favourite one to them is the calm down celebration
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    1) players who abuse broken mechanics (La Croquetta, EL Tornado, Dragbacks, First time shots, AI defending and Constant pressure)

2) Players who watch replays and do stupid celebrations just to annoy you.

3) Players who waste time when they are leading to frustrate you.
  • Oyanpian
    12 posts Ball Boy
    hello guys if you have fifa 19 pls add me up on my NS my friend code is : 0920-6632-8612
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect

The worst are those who run away and shush then dab. I played a guy last week who did it and was winning 2-0 then tried to pass the ball around his defenders. I got back to 2-2 the scored a last minute goal to go 3-2 up. I don’t know how to shush so I just dabbed(which I never do) and he rage quit 😂. My favourite one to them is the calm down celebration

I don't know how to shush either. I just know the "running like a crazy soul waving your hand up and down", but I reserve that only for annoying users.

That 3 - 2 sounds awesome. Those victories compensate the hard times against the try hards :D