SB Rewards: Who did you get?

Comments

• R1ckyDaMan19
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 20
    Nif Ramos from 2 mega packs.

Probably best pull I've had so far from any packs.
  • Tynianoff
    79 posts Park Captain
    Elite 1 for every week and first time something good from rewards. First (and last for sure) icon at fifa 19 - 87 Zolla.
  • Pnub
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    Elite 1 some Glik for like the 10000000000 time otherwise just another 30k coins
  • Bugayoko
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Elite 2...

TOTS Fernandinho!!!
  • EekAlaska
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    I packed that fake Fernandinho from Saudi tots

28k so not the worst
  • DG4KH
    1664 posts Play-Off Hero
    Saudi tots CB. Gold 1
  • Mr_P
    48 posts Park Captain
    edited May 20
    https://ibb.co/pRR5HLF

Best pull all year
  • oldboiler
    2004 posts Fans' Favourite
    E3 duplicate Gueye :D
  • CharlieC
    6685 posts Big Money Move
    Fair play to anyone who plays the CPU at this game. Its bad enough against another human, so you have my max respect!
  • BeastlyHusla
    2790 posts Fans' Favourite
    Elite 2. Pjanic, veratti, bruno fernandes and depay.
  • Bugayoko
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CharlieC wrote: »
    Fair play to anyone who plays the CPU at this game. Its bad enough against another human, so you have my max respect!

This year playing against the CPU or against other players is pretty much the same thing ... Unfortunately ...
  • Brownian_Motion
    282 posts Sunday League Hero

It’s precisely because it’s bad vs a fellow human that I play the CPU. It’s not that bad at all, and according to a previous thread, probably more popular than you may think.
  • CharlieC
    6685 posts Big Money Move

It’s precisely because it’s bad vs a fellow human that I play the CPU. It’s not that bad at all, and according to a previous thread, probably more popular than you may think.

I totally get where you're coming from but at least in DR or WL you have an element of your opponent making a mistake. In my head, I always feel like in SB, if the CPU wants you to win/lose, that's what will happen because it controls everything except for one player. if you enjoy it more though, that's cool because you're right, the whole thing is a shambles.
  • joehuk
    3322 posts National Call-Up
    Bugayoko wrote: »

This year playing against the CPU or against other players is pretty much the same thing ... Unfortunately ...

Totally agree lol sometimes the difference is minimal when I'm attacking.

Obviously when I'm defending I have to be abit careful if the counter but overall trying to break down legendary AI is identical to playing someone online.
  • Brownian_Motion
    @CharlieC That’s an interesting point actually. My understanding is that the CPU tries to replicate a human being by randomly introducing mistakes in his game, leaving the player to exploit these. Would you be able to tell if you’re playing a human or a machine in an online chess game? Not obvious. But I agree that it leaves space for the CPU to bias the game (moderators, it never happens, just for the sake of the argument) whereas a human hardly have this option.
    I leave it to you that the whole game is a shamble. Cheers.
  • ICUP
    4124 posts National Call-Up

I totally get where you're coming from but at least in DR or WL you have an element of your opponent making a mistake. In my head, I always feel like in SB, if the CPU wants you to win/lose, that's what will happen because it controls everything except for one player. if you enjoy it more though, that's cool because you're right, the whole thing is a shambles.

I stopped playing SB in november when Bronze cards were scoring bangers outside the box on legendary.

Plus the park the bus tactic grind my gears so left it out
  • Nervous_Nick
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    Elite 3
    85 Paulinho best card
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Had a good week by my standards, nif 90 Kane, nif Alex Sandro and French totw goalkeeper.
  • Brownian_Motion
    Best pull was an 80 rated from a minor league. It’s been the 6th week in a raw that I’m ranking elite and don’t even have a board. The pack weights will remain very depressed until the end of the TOTS promo.
  • Tynianoff
    79 posts Park Captain
    Elite 1. De Gea. Not so bad as usually..
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Saving disappointment for next week!!!
  • ozcs_69
    3108 posts National Call-Up
    just the 10k coins, no coins, nothing
  • Al_HFX
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pellegrini totw, Godin
  • BlackFridayRule
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was gutted to see that i slipped down from E1 to E2. I had 7 games left to play yesterday but thought the 4500 points i had compared to the average on E1 would be enough.

But didnt care as much when i pulled TOTS Sarabia. My best pull ever. Fifa 19 has given me my first ever tots and icon.

They have both been kinda cheap, so no mega pulls, but still so much nicer than getting non. 😂
  • Raider
    3590 posts National Call-Up
    Never had anything good from sb rewards, these are just ****
  • Retro_G
    29156 posts Player of the Year
    Elite 1, discard hero card, think that's my best all year from SB rewards.
  • BlackFridayRule
    Retro_G wrote: »

I pulled a hero card yesterday when i did the ucl mm. Was so exicted when i saw the blue... Then out pops a 76 rated keeper... Troll
  • Chavez76
    2696 posts Fans' Favourite

I pulled a hero card yesterday when i did the ucl mm. Was so exicted when i saw the blue... Then out pops a 76 rated keeper... Troll

a hero card is an orange glow, not blue?
  • joehuk
    3322 posts National Call-Up
    86 IF
    87 vertonghan
  • BlackFridayRule
    Chavez76 wrote: »

a hero card is an orange glow, not blue?

Except for when EA wants to troll

https://www.futhead.com/19/players/22852/ionut-andrei-radu/