Tots Zlatan?

Lax22
172 posts Sunday League Hero
Need an target man striker to play up front with prime r9, is tots zlatan good? elite good?

Comments

• He’s sick when there’s no lag...
  • RayS
    27138 posts Player of the Year
    Yes
  • Lax22
    How does his pace feel in game?
  • Elite

Best long shot in game too
  • RayS
    Lax22 wrote: »

It's good enough, but even with Shadow and near maxed pace, he doesn't "feel" as fast as your Neymars and Mbappé's. I actually play him at CAM, but he still maintains a 1:1 goal to game ratio. If you know how to use 5* skills and want a completely dominant aerial presence, you can't get much better than TOTS Zlatan.

I'm loving my pairing or TOTS Zlatan and NIF CR7
  • EisenErmin
    6684 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »

It's good enough, but even with Shadow and near maxed pace, he doesn't "feel" as fast as your Neymars and Mbappé's. I actually play him at CAM, but he still maintains a 1:1 goal to game ratio. If you know how to use 5* skills and want a completely dominant aerial presence, you can't get much better than TOTS Zlatan.

Which formation ? 41212(2) ?
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    187 goals in 120 apps. All WL.

End Game ST.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    12179 posts Has That Special Something
    Can only compare with his FB card but yes he's definitely elite. Such a bargain now looking at the price of this TOTS card.
  • Ben
    3473 posts National Call-Up

Is there any point in upgrading my fb ibra then ? I love him but his shooting stats are already all 99 with marksman.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    12179 posts Has That Special Something
    Ben wrote: »

Is there any point in upgrading my fb ibra then ? I love him but his shooting stats are already all 99 with marksman.

No that would be stupid. Have used TOTS Ibra in draft and don't notice a difference tbh.
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    He is a dream target man. Wins header every single time on goal kicks. Makes it so much easier dealing with constant pressures.
  • Ben
    3473 posts National Call-Up

No that would be stupid. Have used TOTS Ibra in draft and don't notice a difference tbh.

That’s what I figured ...I guess I can always buy and then resell if I don’t notice any difference between fb and tots .
  • Lax22
    Is he better then NIF ronaldo?
  • RayS
    Is he better then NIF ronaldo?

Yes
  • RayS
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Which formation ? 41212(2) ?

4231(2) actually
  • RayS

Unless you're just a Ibra fanatic or have nowhere else to upgrade, I'd stick with the FB. I guess I fall into the first category :p not regretting it
  • Stoz
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone played him as cam in a 451??
  • Lax22
    Best chemstyle for him?
  • Lax22
    Guys?
  • Gripbrah
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Best chemstyle for him?

I'd use Engine for that extra balance and agility
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 3
    Guys?

Basic.

Just trust me on this.

Over 2:1 goal ratio on basic, 1:1 on Shadow/Catalyst/Engine.

• Lax22
    So i finally got enough to buy him, should i pull the trigger?