pekkaa88 wrote: »
Probably 17. In terms of gameplay. 19 has had the most content tho. But tots has been boring without the proper upgrade sbcs
Retro_G wrote: »
Fifa 17 is my favourite Fifa since they switched to the Frostbite engine, it was the most balanced. Fifa 18 was trash, but not as bad as this awful game, after the patches. Fifa 19 is now easily one of the worst Fifa games ever developed.
Vix14 wrote: »
FIFA 2002. Playing with Henry and Bergkamp was blissful.
Diggy wrote: »
I’ve played all of em World Cup 98 is the mist memorable although its probably not good now
R1ckyDaMan19 wrote: »
FIFA 04 on ps2 for me, loved that game.
Empyrium7 wrote: »
SuperSonicSean wrote: »
FIFA 17 (I think it was 17) on launch when the game was slow, realistic, and passing actually took skill. Then everyone complained and they patched the game to make it a high-speed arcade experience.
lIlIlIlIlIl wrote: »
In the modern era these were good:
Rest were trash.
One single favourite has got to be 15.
1. Highest skillcap of all time.
2. Fun, fair and relatively balanced meta mechanics.
3. Variety of playstyles worked.
4. Variety of teams worked; including silver teams and skillers.
5. Very little handholding. Few if any bailout mechanics and errors were punitive.
6. Relatively minor, negligible p2w (FIFA19 is 100% p2w).
7. Way less delay issues.
8. Silky smooth and pleasant dribbling/turning.
9. Proper finishing.
10. No patent.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
© Electronic Arts Inc.