• cjmiz
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    For the price NIF De Gea he is much better in game too in my opinion
  • Rendevous_star
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bump
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have tots alisson untradeable I just spent 80k on tots ter stegen make of that what you will
  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    de Gea save your coins for the outfield
  • AlbinoXI wrote: »
    I have tots alisson untradeable I just spent 80k on tots ter stegen make of that what you will

Let us know how Ter stagen is. Thanks 😁

• mhh1981
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tots Allison is inconsistent. Some games unbelievable, others he is shocking - prob like every other keeper. But I have put basic on him and he is a lot better with no chem style
  • tatadwader
    2356 posts Fans' Favourite
    ya ddg nif is undtradable.

right now i have poty vvd on 5 chem. with alisson he'd be on 8.

i have 400k left after buying my mega squad so this is basically my last decision to make.
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    Testes on wl. Mostly got gold 1 and 2 with **** ddg first wl with red alisson got 16 wins. He def costed me that nr 17 in one of the first games. Some vert easy sliders that went past him in slow motion. But still you end up pretty much the same
  • Rendevous_star
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    I can answer.....

Never believed in goalkeepers before...I had the special cech card and thought he was alright.

Bought tots alisson....he was quite good but nothing to write home about.

Bought normal gold de gea....saves pretty much everything from close range, lots of saves with feet. Won more games with him that alisson and definitely a coupe were down to de gea