Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• ViVaWhom
    8110 posts League Winner
    i feel bad for thinking spurs would give liverpool a tougher game than ajax :lol:
  • Sellish
    9176 posts League Winner
    Like Rooney said. Who cares about Liverpool winning the UCL. The main thing is that they haven't won a single premier league title. B)
  • Kman
    2914 posts Fans' Favourite
    So underserved. Stupid decision in first minute set the agenda for the game then Liverpool play hoofball all game and get that...was this match organised by EA?..
  • Pxul_
    7900 posts League Winner
    :)
  • Kman
    Haha straight up like a game of fifa this one
  • Retro_G
    29115 posts Player of the Year
    edited June 1
    Alisson man of the match.
  • Kman
    Shouldn’t have started Kane, passenger all game. Lucas is the one responsible for them being there and couldn’t get a start.
  • Apollo
    14912 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 1
    To top this result off bet Matic gets a contract renewal on Monday or something 🤮
  • Kman
    The CL final that put the world to sleep and no one cared about the result lol 😴
  • Pxul_
    7900 posts League Winner
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Alisson man of the match.

Best keeper in the world ;)
  • Kman
    This is all Barca’s fault, way too arrogant going to Anfield just expecting to score and kill off the tie...oh well Klopp had to win something at some point
  • Rhodesia
    790 posts Semi-Pro
    But Mourinho's won a cowabunga cup and a europoor league!
  • ViVaWhom
    8110 posts League Winner
    all i am thankful for this season is city winning the league over liverpool :joy:

as i thought, i didnt give a toss when liverpool were about to win tonight
  • Keano
    13418 posts Has That Special Something
    Didn't watch it, knew Spurs would lose because Liverpool have their number & their fullbacks are suspect & once Liverpool go up they just hoofball it & let Mane/Salah run in behind.

Ajax would've given a much better game, shame Spurs had to ruin it for the whole of England & do what they did.
  • Ahmer50x
    18136 posts World Class
    29 days left for Woodward to get 5+ players in

Confidence isn’t high atm :joy:
  • Pugzilla
    16054 posts World Class
    Kman wrote: »
    The CL final that put the world to sleep and no one cared about the result lol 😴

I cared about the result 🙂

• Wz000
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This would have liked Son to start....
    Kman wrote: »
    Shouldn’t have started Kane, passenger all game. Lucas is the one responsible for them being there and couldn’t get a start.

• Flapjack
    6948 posts Big Money Move
    Sellish wrote: »
    Like Rooney said. Who cares about Liverpool winning the UCL. The main thing is that they haven't won a single premier league title. B)

Pretty sure you all cared.

Guess we'll just have to console ourselves with the biggest trophy in club football for now.
  • Keano
    edited June 2
    Flapjack wrote: »

Guess we'll just have to console ourselves with the biggest trophy in club football for now.

Firstly it says more about you Liverpool fans that youre coming into the united thread to speak of it rather than the pool thread 😂

Secondly, it’s not quite the trophy that a lot of your fans wouldve wanted though is it? Majority of pool fans if not all wouldve taken a PL over the CL due to never winning it, so you do what you like, cause whatever you lot do, you’ll alll come in here to talk about it before you go into your own thread :D
  • Flapjack
    6948 posts Big Money Move
    Keano wrote: »
    Flapjack wrote: »

Firstly it says more about you Liverpool fans that youre coming into the united thread to speak of it rather than the pool thread 😂

Secondly, it’s not quite the trophy that a lot of your fans wouldve wanted though is it? Majority of pool fans if not all wouldve taken a PL over the CL due to never winning it, so you do what you like, cause whatever you lot do, you’ll alll come in here to talk about it before you go into your own thread :D

Posted in our thread first actually.

Im sure a good number of our fans would've swapped them around if it had to come down to it, but I dont think for a second anyone will look back in regret having just won a **** CL trophy.

Also, you might be one of the better ones but there've been a few United posters in our thread talking smack so I'm sure they can handle a bit of retort. If we had lost it would've been full of them so no point trying to take the high horse here.
  • ViVaWhom
    8110 posts League Winner
    edited June 2
    if the reports of PSG entering the lukaku chase is true, it would make me alot more confident about getting good money for him
  • ChrisLFC
    7091 posts Big Money Move
    Gareth Pogs swap deal :o
  • Ahmer50x
    18136 posts World Class
    ChrisLFC wrote: »

Maybe 140M + Bale on a one year loan with 50-50 wage split or something
  • Apollo
    14912 posts Has That Special Something
    ChrisLFC wrote: »

No thanks
  • Ahmer50x
    18136 posts World Class

I know we're not in CL next year, but seems like we'd have a free run at him if we wanted him
  • Keano
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

I know we're not in CL next year, but seems like we'd have a free run at him if we wanted him

He messed about with Barca and turned spurs down (though their wages are low for a team of those players). So he would be demanding pogba type money from us, if hes amused trying to mess barca about inagine how he’d crucify Ed in a meeting and come out with a 5 year deal worth 300k a week and an extension for Ashley young because he showed him which door it was into Woodwards office.
  • Ahmer50x
    18136 posts World Class
    Keano wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

He messed about with Barca and turned spurs down (though their wages are low for a team of those players). So he would be demanding pogba type money from us, if hes amused trying to mess barca about inagine how he’d crucify Ed in a meeting and come out with a 5 year deal worth 300k a week and an extension for Ashley young because he showed him which door it was into Woodwards office.

Ramsey got 400K at Juve pre-tax as a free agent

Can got 80K but a 14M signing on bonus as a free agent

If we could get Rabiot for 300K pre-tax on a five year deal as a free agent that would be decent business tbh