Tots Goretzka

WS-SCFC-1184
1222 posts Professional
What we saying guys anybody done him? Is he worth it for an untradable?

Comments

• i2-TempZ-2i
    6372 posts Big Money Move
    I'm waiting to see what rewards i get on Thursday and very tempted tbh, price seems very good for what the card is and alot of possitive reviews on youtube etc

Think i'd easily have enough untradables to only have to spend about 100k coins but only risk is it'd empty my club completely and i'd risk not having the coins for the future guarenteed TOTS SBC's
  • Jrutts
    704 posts Professional
    I’m just about to complete him for around 250k hoping he lives up to the stats to link to my ribery
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1222 posts Professional
    Do u think hes worth it if hes only gonna be a lone cdm?
  • Lodge
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 26
    Do u think hes worth it if hes only gonna be a lone cdm?

No. I'd only use him in a 2cdm formation or CM personally
  • ha032742
    35203 posts Moderator
    Seems quick and smooth on the ball...great passer of the balk too but it’s early days. Playing him at CDM in 4231 with Gullit but not sure I’d play him as a solde CDM tbh.
  • IxToMxI
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Looking forward to getting him once rewards drop will throw in my three red bundes tots unless I get rues or Sancho should make him cheap
  • eRbz26
    1029 posts Professional
    Cost me 280k.. his a beast, difinately an upgrade over tots wijnaldum who's going for 470k
  • IxToMxI
    Is he still around when rewards drop?

He’s the missing part of my team been looking for a boss H/H CM for ages
  • Chavez76
    2689 posts Fans' Favourite
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Is he still around when rewards drop?

He’s the missing part of my team been looking for a boss H/H CM for ages

it says 4 days remaining, so he should be I guess
  • Delboy13710
    4784 posts National Call-Up
    Dont know why we have 4 days to complete a 600k + card , not really fair on us poor people
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Dont know why we have 4 days to complete a 600k + card , not really fair on us poor people

Are you being serious?
  • Delboy13710
    JamieT96 wrote: »

Are you being serious?

600k is a lot at this point to find in 4 days
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    Torn between Goretzka and Witsel
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2189 posts Fans' Favourite

Are you being serious?

It's hardly a surprise that there's player SBCs though. Prepare in advance maybe?
  • Koolfashion
    2640 posts Fans' Favourite
    I really want goretzka, lets wait till rewards..
  • Delboy13710

Are you being serious?

It's hardly a surprise that there's player SBCs though. Prepare in advance maybe?

I'm dried out , just think 4 days is a little short
  • IxToMxI

Are you being serious?

Tad harsh, flashback Firmino last week 700k

Flashback Muller 390k

Leon TOTS 500k

That’s a lot to find quickly for people that want these cards
  • Jrutts
    704 posts Professional
    He’s amAzing I’ve used him a few days now and best Cm by far I’ve used this year, can imagine it’s only the likes of Gullit that compares!
  • Amdp9
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    attempting< only way I can finish him if I pick coins on my rivals Will make decision on rewards from WL G1
  • SuperSonicSean
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    He looks interesting, but is he worth nearly 2X Demirbay? I think I might go with the latter or Witsel because they're tradable.
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    I completed him, 100% worth the price
  • iD33J91
    5475 posts Big Money Move
    krappen07 wrote: »

• IxToMxI
    He looks interesting, but is he worth nearly 2X Demirbay? I think I might go with the latter or Witsel because they're tradable.

Height pace and better work rates

Pace and better work rates on Witsel for an additional 100k with packs back also
  • Amdp9
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    I really want to do SBC but short of 200K and I don't want to sell my CR7 or Prime Mattaus! I brushed my trading skills didn't work and won't spend a dime on Fifa Points at all ! Hopefully rewards tonight will bring shine for me
  • Blipper65
    993 posts Professional
    edited May 30

Got Da Costa in guarantee Bundes SBC (what a beast) so to make him work in my epl squad i had to buy Demirbay. But Goretzka is absolutely different kind of animal. Trust me as i had his tots last year. I'm also short of about 200k and hope for today rewards to get him.
  • SuperSonicSean
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    If you guys say so. I ended up going for Witsel today instead, and used the resources I would have spent on Goretzka to complete PIM Blanc and SBC Immobile.

Witsel has been absolutely incredible so far. I'm running him at CDM, and his tackling, aerial ability, and long shots are top class. I honestly don't mind the M/M.
  • xFATAL
    4233 posts National Call-Up
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    krappen07 wrote: »

Agreed, At this stage of the game with only a few months left of FUT 19 my coins go into players I want NOT who's the best bargain although I think the sbc is a good deal.