How do WL reward player picks differ between Gold 3, 2 and 1?

fighter__noir
645 posts An Exciting Prospect
Is there any difference? Or am I fine if I just stop at Gold 3?

Comments

• Ftl
    1172 posts Professional
    Gold 2 guarantees an tots player per pick from the big league, la liga this week. G3 3 players per pick, gold 2 and 1 give you 4 players per pick
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    Gold 3 = 2x choose from 3 players
    Gold2= 2x from 4 players (at least 1 player per pick is from the big league)
    Gold 1= 2x from 4 players (at least 1 player per pick is from the big league)

So, Gold 2 or better is a must if you want to have a La liga player in your picks for sure
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Stop at gold 3. From what I've seen so far from red picks you're just as likely to get a decent card from gold 3 as you are from gold 2 or 1 and it's alot less stress.
  • fighter__noir
    645 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks for the input guys, will just see how my WL and my nerves go haha :D but G2 would be nice then
  • EisenErmin
    Stop at gold 3. From what I've seen so far from red picks you're just as likely to get a decent card from gold 3 as you are from gold 2 or 1 and it's alot less stress.

Just based on facts and probability instead of conspiracy theories it is more likely to get a good pull when haven 2x4 picks with a guaranteed la liga player than it is from 2x3 picks with no guaranteed la liga player. Thats basic math and not rocket scienece. I know there are some players who got godd picks from Gold 3 or even silver, but thats biased and not really something to take for a fact.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Just based on facts and probability instead of conspiracy theories it is more likely to get a good pull when haven 2x4 picks with a guaranteed la liga player than it is from 2x3 picks with no guaranteed la liga player. Thats basic math and not rocket scienece. I know there are some players who got godd picks from Gold 3 or even silver, but thats biased and not really something to take for a fact.

I know on paper you supposedly have a better chance at gold 1 or 2 but what I'm saying is from what I've seen across the community you're just as likely to pull a top player from gold 3 as you are from gold 1 or 2 as it's just luck based.
  • EisenErmin

I know on paper you supposedly have a better chance at gold 1 or 2 but what I'm saying is from what I've seen across the community you're just as likely to pull a top player from gold 3 as you are from gold 1 or 2 as it's just luck based.

You do realize that when it is just luck based its more likely to win in a lottery (player picks) when having 2x4 tickets instead of 2x3 tickets, dont you ?

The problem is that the probability to get a top tier player pick like Messi is so so so slim, that it appears to make no difference if you have 3 or 4 picks to choose from. The fact to have a better chance to get a top tier player when having more picks still remains.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

You do realize that when it is just luck based its more likely to win in a lottery (player picks) when having 2x4 tickets instead of 2x3 tickets, dont you ?

The problem is that the probability to get a top tier player pick like Messi is so so so slim, that it appears to make no difference if you have 3 or 4 picks to choose from. The fact to have a better chance to get a top tier player when having more picks still remains.

In theory yes fair enough you have a slightly better chance but I personally prefer gold 3 as its less stress and the rewards tend to end up very similar.
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    I think that since TOTS have become WL rewards, G2 has become better than G3. Quite a few people have for 3 picks from only the "smaller" league when finishing below G2.
  • Darkwing1708
    1122 posts Professional
    G2 is better than g3 ofcourse. People who get gold 3 and a good playerpick are more likely to post it on this forum than someone who doesnt get good picks from g3. People shouldnt make conclusions up from this forum with a population of 3% from the fifa players.