Gameplay feels completely different...

Knytmare_1707
167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited May 30
Is it just me or have they changed something about the game when the server maintenance happened?

First time shots are ridiculous again.

Defence line is completely static when a through ball is played.

Certain passes that should be making it just don’t.

The game feels so much quicker.

Animations aren’t correct.

Ball bouncing all over the place after tackles

The list goes on...

The game just generally feels all over the place again.
I really don’t understand it, I was loving the gameplay and general feel of Fifa about week and a half, two weeks ago.
Literally since the “server maintenance”
Different game.

Anything to do with the new pitch notes coming out...?

Comments

• BombSquadPuppy
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sounds more like youre getting the short end of connection now 🤷‍♂️
  • Westy12
    74 posts Park Captain
    Gameplay sucks atm for me.
  • MHoney1234
    8443 posts League Winner
    Stealth patch - hotfix
  • Guvnor
    1280 posts Professional
    Iv lost about 10 rival games to players who seriously where not as good as me the last two days! Finding it very frustrating how I have the ball all game , always attacking against 10 men behind the ball and they seem to mark every player and see each players runs before they have made it, to then kick it long and score on the break with a crappy goal! Obviously followed by the shhh and watch replay crap! Finding it very frustrating! But this is fifa and nothing will change so I’m trying to suck it up and cracking on, but yes since the last update I have found big changes to my game play! Whether related or not I can not say!
  • Phone
    79 posts Park Captain
    Gameplay is horrific tonight.
  • Salvatori
    1262 posts Professional
    Its a pathetic joke. They insist no change but it has been a much worse mess the last 2 weeks or so (it was always a mess, lets be honest).

Its so ****ing random at the minute. I get 1 game where things seem normal, my AI dont do anything wild and i can pass normally, if i lose its because i make mistakes (although shooting is still off in every game for me).

But then i get 2 where its like im playing as the AI on begginer. My dline can be beaten with a simple straight through ball, if i am playing against wingers, then my fullbacks are tucked in so narrow they are stood on top of the centrebacks.

But no, nothing changed of course......
  • Knytmare_1707
    Salvatori wrote: »
    Its a pathetic joke. They insist no change but it has been a much worse mess the last 2 weeks or so (it was always a mess, lets be honest).

Its so ****ing random at the minute. I get 1 game where things seem normal, my AI dont do anything wild and i can pass normally, if i lose its because i make mistakes (although shooting is still off in every game for me).

But then i get 2 where its like im playing as the AI on begginer. My dline can be beaten with a simple straight through ball, if i am playing against wingers, then my fullbacks are tucked in so narrow they are stood on top of the centrebacks.

But no, nothing changed of course......

I couldn’t agree more dude.
    So frustrating atm.
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    Recoba wrote: »
    I have different gameplay everyday.
    i have different gameplay during the day

• Cmiz
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same for me EA have just pressed fast foward with all the bugs in the background I’d rather have the lag back then this crap
  • Cmiz
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    The weekend league is gonna be a joke
  • Knytmare_1707
    edited May 30
    It all just seems so well timed with the pitch notes, the patent and their event coming up.
    I was honestly really enjoying where the game was at, everything seemed to click. Okay there were always issues (it’s Fifa after all) but this is next level poor.
  • Berlus
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 30
    Something very strange is going on at the moment. Every shoot is a goal. Most game end with more then 6 goals. If you leading by 2-3 my players stop doing anything. It is like a different game...

So it seems they introduced something with the "maintenance "

• Knytmare_1707
    Berlus wrote: »
    Something very strange is going on at the moment. Every shoot is a goal. Most game end with more then 6 goals. If you leading by 2-3 my players stop doing anything. It is like a different game...

So it seems they introduced something with the "maintenance "

Glad I’m not the only one to notice this.
    I literally had a game early that had 10 goals.

I honestly don’t concede that many goals, the last few games have been ridiculous.
  • George_Cook_Over60
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is it just me or have they changed something about the game when the server maintenance happened?

First time shots are ridiculous again.

Defence line is completely static when a through ball is played.

Certain passes that should be making it just don’t.

The game feels so much quicker.

Animations aren’t correct.

Ball bouncing all over the place after tackles

The list goes on...

The game just generally feels all over the place again.
    I really don’t understand it, I was loving the gameplay and general feel of Fifa about week and a half, two weeks ago.
    Literally since the “server maintenance”
    Different game.

Anything to do with the new pitch notes coming out...?

Yes, games are certainly different today than yesterday, The passing bug/glitch or whatever we choose to call it has been horrendous today. I've lost count the times i've wanted to play a forward through ball to my wide player in space, only for my player to pass it sideways an i lose my attacking momentum.
    Also, squad battles this morning seemed really tough, nothing working, first touch a bit off etc etc.
    Deffo something different thats for sure.
  • Theomanny
    1671 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have drawn 5 games. 2:2 in a row with opponents scoring last minute. This is the most weird day going.
  • Dev_ol
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I feel like the horrendous constant pressure is back where no opponents players get tired and are on top of every single one of your players so passing is impossible
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Today i lost 7:6 :D every shot was a goal on both side
  • freakjas
    6544 posts Big Money Move
    Feels really good today. Played like ten games cause i really enjoyed playing, dont think ive ever enjoyed rivals before.
    Got promoted to div 1 for the first time ever and only lost 1 game
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Relegating is rife I’ve dropped 200 skill points and the players are playing in ways that the very best players I come up against in weekend league would play, take your **** 88 cards out of rivals objectives idiots
  • Renamed123456
    5728 posts Big Money Move

Exactly as you described.

Every match is against stay forward hold r2 press triangle.

Even The majority of adults who play this game are absolute children.
  • AllCountry
    11 posts Ball Boy
    How is it that when I receive a pass the opponents players is breathing down my neck while my players have to run acres just to catch up to the player with the ball?
  • Str8hii
    1464 posts Play-Off Hero
    Servers been trash since sunday for me i got gold 1 in wl since then played 10 rivals lost 8 of them
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    I don't know if it's a bug or not. I was in a Dr game. There is no indicator for tactics changes. I have no clue what formation I was in after pushed left or right couple of times. No radar either, and pause doesn't work. Have to quit the game,.
  • madwullie
    5166 posts Big Money Move
    Everyone has 99 everything now and teams bursting with supermen. That makes the whole game off balance and 100mph
  • o0OainavO0o
    2349 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 31
    Recoba wrote: »
    I have different gameplay everyday.

Every game for me... reactions, animations, positioning, I try the same thing but somehow every game it’s different, but not what it’s supposed to be based on what I was able to do in prior games. The game feels very magnetic, like I’m playing in mud or on ice with some type of gravity that’s pulling my players every (not just down).
  • Foxsake
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Defo feels different lost 6 in a row yesterday
    This never happens
  • Kennetss
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JURITO1000 wrote: »

Had a game ending 8-7, i was up 4-0 in the 30 minute, 4-3by half time. Not a single save was made that game! 😂

• Dmb75
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    Game feels all over the place again? It’s always been all over the place and first time shots have always been op
  • Berlus
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 31
    Kennetss wrote: »
    JURITO1000 wrote: »

Had a game ending 8-7, i was up 4-0 in the 30 minute, 4-3by half time. Not a single save was made that game! 😂

Lol had several games like this yesterday.
    Seems like dynamic difficulty system is implemented since the maintenance