• GL
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    Grifter wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    87f884cf0985183d325bf8abeeba7a63.png

Sick team!

What tactics do you use on 4222? My players seem to go all over the shop

Thanks!

I actually use 4231/442. 4222 Is my gung-ho formation. I will try this on balanced 4222 though
  • Carswell
    8187 posts League Winner
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Btw this was my target end squad from beginning of February. :joy:

Tl1nA03.jpg

This is my team now :joy: 1 mil off TOTY Mbappe to complete it
    gO8fDlk.png

#TeamNoMoneySpent

That’s impressive tbf
  • SimenHP
    1940 posts Fans' Favourite
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Btw this was my target end squad from beginning of February. :joy:

Tl1nA03.jpg

This is my team now :joy: 1 mil off TOTY Mbappe to complete it
    gO8fDlk.png

#TeamNoMoneySpent

Yeah making coins is so easy this year. I haven't spent a single cent on this game and I have almost not been playing since January and only played WL 2 or 3 weeks in Fifa 19, but I have spent some time buying players cheap and storing until needed in an sbc. This is my team atm (it could have been better, but I have spent probably 5-10m on different sbc's, mostly upgrade/repeatable sbc)

6d299eb33a6d575551936751fc29fdaf.jpg
  • Scutch
    10432 posts Has That Special Something
    4222 or 41212(2) in game.

0c61c01589ce0cede577a41e31794a41.jpg
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Cruyff done. Not really sure where to go from here. I like Havertz a lot but I might decide to drop Cruyff down to CAM and get someone else in at striker.

tQjDU1r.jpg
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    All start on 10 chem, really banking on a TOTS WBY. If he gets it, then I'll do Vieira SBC

MxjyZdU.png
  • krakos000
    17453 posts World Class
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    Cruyff done. Not really sure where to go from here. I like Havertz a lot but I might decide to drop Cruyff down to CAM and get someone else in at striker.

tQjDU1r.jpg

Well you theoretically have no upgrades to make lol awesome team!!
  • Alexrb89
    krakos000 wrote: »

tQjDU1r.jpg

That’s true haha only TOTS Donnarumma for Ederson and I’m happy with the defense and midfield. Only Havertz I might take out for a striker.
  • krakos000
    17453 posts World Class

tQjDU1r.jpg

That’s true haha only TOTS Donnarumma for Ederson and I’m happy with the defense and midfield. Only Havertz I might take out for a striker.

I would swap Vieria and Militao in game cause Militao beats him on dribbling/passing but yeah that Donnarumma will be immense...I'll probably get him in the guarantee pack lol
  • MikeyP_FC
    12957 posts Has That Special Something

tQjDU1r.jpg

I think Havertz could make a great striker, just try swapping them
  • Alexrb89

tQjDU1r.jpg

I would swap Vieria and Militao in game cause Militao beats him on dribbling/passing but yeah that Donnarumma will be immense...I'll probably get him in the guarantee pack lol

The way I play with this form is basically with the fullbacks as LM and RM and Militao and Maldini back with Vieira right in front of them to clean up, so not too concerned about his on ball abilities as long as I can run my opponent’s attackers down lol. Works very well so far.
  • Ze Jay
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    dpwevc.jpg
    I went 17-5 the weekend just gone, I wish I had played more however I simply ran out of time :s
  • solnasolna08
    1754 posts Play-Off Hero
    7b2cae35716d1f13b5f434e7b70e8328.jpg
  • Scutch
    10432 posts Has That Special Something
    7b2cae35716d1f13b5f434e7b70e8328.jpg

Very nice. Is that Reus untradeable? He's a bit broken (in a bad way, unfortunately - his POTM cards play much better).
  • RealM
    5287 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 30
    46cbb15ecad22adbf1dabe599cab5b99.png

The best I could come up with, not sure how to play in game though. I hate choosing formations.
    Might just sub out Martial and have Laporte back in defense with Militao going into CDM.
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 1
    Complete

144199716c1515a80b7d90d7e02f9073.png
    Post edited by Diggy on
  • Nervous_Nick
    5090 posts Big Money Move
    Pretty much my final team...I switch to 41212(2) with Havertz ST and Gullit RCM

IMG-6915.png
  • RebelRob
    5025 posts Big Money Move
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

tQjDU1r.jpg

Agree. Swap havertz to striker and cruyff to cam and you’re done.
  • Alexrb89
    edited May 30
    RebelRob wrote: »
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

tQjDU1r.jpg

Agree. Swap havertz to striker and cruyff to cam and you’re done.

Thanks guys I’ll try him there, might as well. If he goes up more I’d be tempted to sell though as I can almost do a straight swap for TOTY Mbappe then.
  • Alexrb89

IMG-6915.png

Very nice setup. How would you rank the 3 attackers?
  • Joestoe
    4685 posts National Call-Up

IMG-6915.png

Looks amazing. Need to get Havertz in my team ASAP. But it’s almost impossible to figure out a way to get all the players I want into the squad.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5090 posts Big Money Move

IMG-6915.png

Very nice setup. How would you rank the 3 attackers?

Havertz: i’ve only used him for 10 games, but i’m very impressed so far. Quick, strong, 5*wf....he’s got it all. And his passing is just superb.
    Hazard: i’ve used his potm all year, and this is a nice (not huge) upgrade. He feels quicker and stronger compared to potm. I just love hazard cards at cam.
    Mbappè: the best attacker i’ve used this year other than toty cr7. I prefer him to r9.
  • jenksiee123
    21213 posts Club Captain

IMG-6915.png

Can’t really fault that team, superb.
  • xciljw
    4969 posts National Call-Up
    cf37c6a8dc8dbd51ce17244576e17419.png

:blush:
  • Bozza88
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    All start on 10 chem, really banking on a TOTS WBY. If he gets it, then I'll do Vieira SBC

MxjyZdU.png

Hows birthday bale mate? @Xtrem3 Poptarts
  • JR
    8010 posts League Winner
    edited May 30
    3dc0650395ae9012a6c220ee25f565fc.png

411b9c674418ff51b30983787c6c4f44.png
  • weims
    2028 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played 4 games with this team and very pleased with how it’s going. 5* WF on 5 of the 6 forward players makes the team way unpredictable. Schulz on 8 chem as I’m testing him out without wanting to waste position changes on Havertz, he’s impressed me tons so far so Telles might get sold.

2.5m to spend if I sell Telles, am halfway through R10 and hope to make enough eventually to get Mbappe and then I’m done I think

szUKOy8_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    XKagfVv_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

• RebelRob
    5025 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 30
    Going to try bale and kimmich out for this wl. Then upgrade gullit to the prime after next weeks rewards hopefully.

Also have goretzka to sub in 2nd half for Fernandinho and have ucl florenzi on standby if kimmich isn’t as good as last year.

CB1838-ED-130-F-499-F-9-A64-1-ED2-E234759-F.png
  • Grifter
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    What custom tactics do you fellas that use 4222 have on? I feel like I could really enjoy the formation with the players I have, but seems all over the place at the minute
  • Grifter
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    https://gyazo.com/f45e00efb68d2153ca249cfa4a5e36da

That’s the squad I’m using at the moment! But shifts to Ronaldinho LCAM and Mkhitarian RCAM