Alexander Isak | BVB > FC Porto | Loan
    Sergio Gomez | BVB > Werder Bremen | Loan

Total received summer 2019
    €110.000.000
    Post edited by DB1512 on
  • DB1512
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    TLOYXvJ.jpg

I already played the first season so I can start my story at may 2019. In the next update the player stats of 2018/2019 and the biggest transfers of last season from other clubs.
  • Ashy
    9489 posts League Winner
    Good luck with the new story, Dortmund are my favourite team in Germany so I hope you do well, close title race with Bayern last season let's hope you can do one better this time round
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dortmund are spending big in real life to try topping Bayern after blowing the lead this season. Hopefully you can complete the build for them to become champions.
  • DB1512
    edited May 28
    @LAboog4 Dortmund are spending big but on the other hand, the sum they gained for Pulisic is almost the same as the amount paid for Schulz, Brandt and Hazard. Dortmund still has a financial disadvantage compared to Bayern, who simply paid over 100 million euros for two French fullbacks.

Now, the stats from last season.
    DLXpaTR.jpg
    Post edited by DB1512 on
  • JoshDFC
    2008 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did a career with Dortmund last year and really enjoyed it looking forward to following this campaign :)
  • DB1512
    LNl7EEa.jpg
  • Ashy
    9489 posts League Winner
    Think you may have gotten Reus and Gomez's stats mixed up on the graphic I thought an 18 year old scored 22 and assisted 10 then but it says Reus won player of the season with those stats. Hopefully you can keep hold of Akanji I see him as a quality centre-back right now and in the future world class!
  • DB1512
    @Ashy you're right, I fixed it! I also hope to keep Akanji, it turned out he had a release clause in his contract but I managed to extent his contract with a higher clause.

We already made our first transfers but it might not be a suprise who the first three new players are....
    oNVMzmv.jpg
  • WestardLord
    1441 posts Professional
    edited May 28
    Brandt is a surprise. I always picture him leaving Germany. Great additions though!

Looking forward to this story, we need more Bundesliga.
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hazard and Brandt are very good players but I also really like Nico Schulz. I don't think he gets the credit he deserves outside the Bundesliga often. He is a quality player.
  • ElMarcos
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Three great signings!
  • Ashy
    9489 posts League Winner
    Nice to see you following the IRL transfers, Brandt will do great for you I think, all 3 are solid players that fit the Dortmund mould, looking forward to seeing who else you bring in
  • DB1512
    JArwiCg.jpg
  • DB1512
    We played the Asian Elite Cup in China.
    viEP01q.jpg
    Dalian Y - Borussia Dortmund 0-2
    ⚽ 2x Götze

Borussia Dortmund - Real Madrid 2-1
    ⚽Sancho + Brandt

Chelsea - Borussia Dortmund 0-0

Borussia Dortmund - B Guoan (semi final) 1-0
    ⚽ Reus

Liverpool - Borussia Dortmund (final) 2-1
    ⚽ Reus

• Ashy
    9489 posts League Winner
    Maybe a new keeper is on the way this summer, I wonder who? Looks like you had a good pre-season overall, Liverpool are one of the best in the world so no shame losing to them.
  • JoshDFC
    I rate Burki as a great keeper he was for me anyway Timo Horn could be a good addition if you are after a keeper though
  • DB1512
    edited June 6
    Bürki made some mistakes so if a big offer comes in for him I'm willing to let him go. Not sure who should succeed him in case of a departure but Horn might be a great option!

The first outgoing transfers took place
    fU9sWna.jpg
    Delaney > Liverpool €36.000.000
    Guerreiro > Manchester United €35.000.000
    Toprak > Manchester United €22.000.000
    Kagawa > Villarreal €16.000.000

Next: our fourth signing of the season is coming in.
  • Stlducks
    1424 posts Professional
    Not a bad preseason overall. Beat some big clubs and made it to a final. Some good money coming in after these transfers too that could help find a new keeper.
  • DB1512
    Another big signing is coming in
    xqTkUqN.jpg
  • DB1512
    In addition, our first game is right in front of us.
    8kFNAGu.jpg
  • JoshDFC
    What a superb signing Van de Beek is, he was a player I was thinking about for Newcastle but with Almiron there it wasn't needed I am keen to see how he performs for you
  • Stlducks
    1424 posts Professional
    Van de Beek will be a great fit for you. Winning the Supercup will let everyone know you are a serious contender this season.
  • Ashy
    9489 posts League Winner
    Delaney and Guerreiro I rate quite highly so had to see them exit but you got 70m euros for them which isn't too bad really, Van de Beek is a good one, realistic too he would be brilliant for Dortmund, 45m for him sounds about right too, interesting to see how the team is shaping up
  • DB1512
    @Ashy with the arrival of Schulz the role of Guerreiro declined so this amount of money I couldn't deny. Kind of the same feeling with Delaney, the amount of money was right to let him go and with Van de Beek we have signed a new quality midfielder.

Before we go to the Supercup first the July update
    GeS543Y.jpg
    Next: DFL Supercup
  • ElMarcos
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good luck in the DFL Super Cup!
  • Ashy
    9489 posts League Winner
    So much talent, I really rate Isak and Gomez could turn out well too so the loans can only be a good thing for their development, as for Hakimi hopefully you keep him for another year