Gold Most Consistent But Never IF TOTS

Comments

• Wijnaldum has 15 goals in all competitions from midfield
  • jbunnerz
    1290 posts Professional
    SF9 wrote: »
    Suarez8 wrote: »
    Koscielny over Van Dijk? Absolutely laughable. You can tell who only watches the BPL & will try and misuse Squawka stats to 'prove' this. Anyone that has seen both to a reasonable extent this season will tell you that Celtic's defensive partnership both deserve TOTS. Not only with the amount of clean sheets, but with the vital goals they've scored too. As well as Celtic having attacking full backs under Ronny Deila, they are normally exposed but Van Dijk, Denayer & Gordon (GK) are always there to save the day.

I know plenty of BPL fans, or UT fans in general who no doubt want a super pacey Koscielny in their UT, but if you want the correct decision, imo, stick with Van Dijk.

argument against Van Dijk is his league

Van Dijk isn't even in the Dutch team.
    His own country doesn't even rate him that well.
    He doing well because he plays in a very weak league.

Koscielny IN
    van Dijk OUT

KOSCIELNY DOESN'T EVEN GET IN THE FRENCH STARTING ELEVEN!?

Varane & Sakho are starters.

Fairly sure that has been a pairing just once in the last 4 games, I may be wrong
  • Firmino has 12 goals and 8 assists in 27 appearances in all competitions.
  • Sokker14
    4247 posts National Call-Up
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Not going to read back so many pages, #Sokker I'm assuming you're sticking with the 6 BPL players and 2 from France, Germany, Italy & Spain?
    I'm not allowed to change the format, so I stick with it.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Sokker14 wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Not going to read back so many pages, #Sokker I'm assuming you're sticking with the 6 BPL players and 2 from France, Germany, Italy & Spain?
    I'm not allowed to change the format, so I stick with it.

Fair enough, any indication as to a final draft? I'm guessing you'll consider changes up to a certain point?

• SF9
    8387 posts League Winner
    jbunnerz wrote: »
    Koscielny over Van Dijk? Absolutely laughable. You can tell who only watches the BPL & will try and misuse Squawka stats to 'prove' this. Anyone that has seen both to a reasonable extent this season will tell you that Celtic's defensive partnership both deserve TOTS. Not only with the amount of clean sheets, but with the vital goals they've scored too. As well as Celtic having attacking full backs under Ronny Deila, they are normally exposed but Van Dijk, Denayer & Gordon (GK) are always there to save the day.

I know plenty of BPL fans, or UT fans in general who no doubt want a super pacey Koscielny in their UT, but if you want the correct decision, imo, stick with Van Dijk.

Koscielny IN
    van Dijk OUT

Fairly sure that has been a pairing just once in the last 4 games, I may be wrong

I'm basing it on the last major competition (World Cup) when Varane & Sakho started together, and only conceded once I think? When Sakho got injured, Koscielny came in & they conceded more and were then put out iirc.

Friendlies can be misleading with the line ups as the manager obviously wants to try new things. Although in the friendly vs Brazil they did start Sakho & Varane, which I think was there biggest friendly?
  • Orange Prince
    5881 posts Big Money Move

Koscielny IN
    van Dijk OUT

I'm basing it on the last major competition (World Cup) when Varane & Sakho started together, and only conceded once I think? When Sakho got injured, Koscielny came in & they conceded more and were then put out iirc.

Friendlies can be misleading with the line ups as the manager obviously wants to try new things. Although in the friendly vs Brazil they did start Sakho & Varane, which I think was there biggest friendly?
    Yeah Varane and Sakho are their first choice CBs.
  • Eder - Sampdoria
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something

Koscielny IN
    van Dijk OUT

In the two games Koscielny played 90 minutes they conceded 0 goals. He played 24 minutes in the 5-2 win over Switzerland and 18 minutes in the game they went out to Germany.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    edited April 2015
    I'd switch Umtiti for either N'Koulou or Kurzawa if you're especially looking for a defender (More so N'Koulou) or Gonalons and Pastore are other wise choices too.

• Marcelo and Bravo in a tots!
  • Ortez
    2502 posts Fans' Favourite
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    I have been a casual bystander in this conversation, but I gotta agree: Erkin is most certainly the best selection from the Super Lig.
    xXTato99Xx wrote: »
    The thing is they should both be in and not Marcelo!

Preaching to the choir! :D
    Sokker14 wrote: »
    PAPAZAMA wrote: »
    Being saying that since the first draft, Marcelo doesn't deserve to be in, there are both LB from other leagues and La Liga players who deserve more, this seems like a reasonable change:

Erkin -> Marcelo
    Tiago -> Imbula
    Telofilo Gutierrez -> Demba Ba
    This is a reasonable change. I'll definitely consider this one!

You are a champion! I am glad you are considering it.

• sprry for my english..di santo definetely he scored 12 goals in 19 matches and git two assists..he carried werder bremen from the relegation places to the euro league places
  • Paco Alcacer (Valencia) has 10 goals and 5 assists in 23 appearances in all competitions.
  • Peter Crouch (Stoke City/ Barclay's Premier League)- Overall this season Peter Crouch has been an attacking prowess for Stoke. In 33 games this season he has managed to bag 9 goals with 2 assists in all competitions. Now wait. You're probably thinking that for a striker this isn't the best of records to have to your name. But this season, even though he may not have scored all Stoke's goals, his definitely played apart in them. When he comes off the bench he makes Stoke look like a different team, and at the size of six foot seven he provides the perfect player for aerial goals. Which has been proved as this season he broke the record for the most headers ever scored in the Premier League. Now yes he isn't Stokes top scorer this season but he has constantly played well throughout the year to help provide crucial passes which therefore lead to the goals Stoke score. Overall this season Peter Crouch has proved how vital his is to Stoke's survival and furthermore how he can still manage to grab crucial goals for a team in need of them.

By the way, I support Leeds. So in no way is this biased.
  • dhavw
    4 posts Ball Boy
    I think guardado reserves a TOTS he's the best player in the Eredivisie
  • nineteeeen
    4351 posts National Call-Up
    Greed378 wrote: »
    Blind gets in the Dutch team :)

which dutch team are you talking about?
  • JGomes
    5283 posts Big Money Move
    Bergamos wrote: »
    GK: Diego Lopez
    RB: Dani Alves
    CB: Mangala
    CB: Benatia
    LB: Marcelo
    CM: Modric
    CM: Lahm
    CM: Ramires
    Fw: Hazard
    Fw: Ibrahimovic
    FW: Lucas

Bench:
    Fernandinho
    Benzema
    Bale (RW)
    Lavezzi
    Yaya Toure
    Jesus Navas
    Jeremy Menéz

Reservs:
    Nigel De Jong
    Ronaldinho
    Aurier
    Sirigu
    Antonelli

Best team suggestion so far.

• JGomes wrote: »

Bench:
    Fernandinho
    Benzema
    Bale (RW)
    Lavezzi
    Yaya Toure
    Jesus Navas
    Jeremy Menéz

Reservs:
    Nigel De Jong
    Ronaldinho
    Aurier
    Sirigu
    Antonelli

u forgot someone suggested Can, Remy and Cavani
  • phep
    1294 posts Professional
    JGomes wrote: »

Bench:
    Fernandinho
    Benzema
    Bale (RW)
    Lavezzi
    Yaya Toure
    Jesus Navas
    Jeremy Menéz

Reservs:
    Nigel De Jong
    Ronaldinho
    Aurier
    Sirigu
    Antonelli

Particularly enjoy Ramires, Navas and Mangala. Even discounting the rule about no previous IFs, there is literally no case for any of them.
  • Nani needs to get one.. He's been brilliant in that league
  • Ortez
    2502 posts Fans' Favourite
    JGomes wrote: »

Bench:
    Fernandinho
    Benzema
    Bale (RW)
    Lavezzi
    Yaya Toure
    Jesus Navas
    Jeremy Menéz

Reservs:
    Nigel De Jong
    Ronaldinho
    Aurier
    Sirigu
    Antonelli

Almost perfect, he forgot Falcao.
  • Manutelli
    18926 posts World Class

Only because of his dad being assistent.
  • nineteeeen
    4351 posts National Call-Up
    Manutelli wrote: »

Only because of his dad being assistent.

mate thats total ****!

• AleBig
    51 posts Park Captain
    robyx883 wrote: »
    Eder - Sampdoria
    Yes, come on Eder has to stay in this tots!

• Lee Nguyen is an obvious pick as he was a finalist for MLS MVP and has had no in-forms.
  • ICEMANonXB1
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ligue 1:Javier Pastore
    He's been playing really consistent. His passing has been so good and always finds space for himself
  • Portnyagin, Koscielny
    Payet and Gignac for French league
  • Neckabob
    13127 posts Has That Special Something
    Clasie out - pastore in
    Imbula out - tiago in
    Marcelo out - erkin in
    Umtiti out - chedjou in
    Ba out - gutierrez in

• Marcos Rojo, has been very consistent this season
    Lol, he is ****, as all MU defense