Are icon SBCs worth doing at this stage of game with TOTS?

ziotree
420 posts An Exciting Prospect
Tempted to do gullit or Eusebio. With all these free cards we getting in weekly objectives and SBCs and even TOTS red picks it shouldn’t take me too long to grind. Have quite a few high rated untradables right now eg TOTS Alison, Bruno Fernandes and all the freebies like hazard and rice.

Is it still worth doing or should I save/spend coins on tradable TOTS cards? Or is the game dead now?



Comments

  • Murphdogz
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    Game won't die until weekend league stops.people will play this game until 27th September and beyond.yes it is worth doing icon sbc they are alot better than the tots cards.dunno what it is with icons but they are far better than most special cards especially guillet he is a beast.
  • xFATAL
    5034 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2019
    I'd go for the Icons and have fun opening the packs during whatever TOTS you like the best. I did Eusebio SBC and he's incredible still better than most TOTS attackers. Than again 90 percent of my team is Untradeable Icons because I just enjoy using them more.
  • CarlosJr9
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Do it the top tier icons have something special about them.
  • ziotree
    420 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Murphdogz wrote: »
    Game won't die until weekend league stops.people will play this game until 27th September and beyond.yes it is worth doing icon sbc they are alot better than the tots cards.dunno what it is with icons but they are far better than most special cards especially guillet he is a beast.

    Yes. I am worried about TOTS players not playing to the stats. Alison being the biggest culprit hence why he can go in an Sbc.

    Bruno is ok. But the stats he has you would think he is godly. Gold de bruyne plays much much better than him.
  • ziotree
    420 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CarlosJr9 wrote: »
    Do it the top tier icons have something special about them.

    Cool. Really am thinking bout it. Gullit or Eusebio tho. Tough decision.
  • ziotree
    420 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The futswap IF really help as well.

    Hopefully any other base or high rated IF for the next months futswap to help me grind for gullit or Eusebio
  • Johnnydp
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    yes. i have just finished Gullit yesterday. i packed tots Sommer, tots Trapp, tots Acuna, 2 if and a dozen 84. and i used the futswap base icon to do this sbc. so Gullit costed me less than 2.3m. not bad and its fun to open packs.
  • Ben
    4535 posts National Call-Up
    I don’t understand ... pim del Piero sbc is 1.5 million on Futbin but you can just buy him tradeable for 1.1 million. What’s the point of doing the sbc?
  • OZero
    6905 posts Big Money Move
    Ben wrote: »
    I don’t understand ... pim del Piero sbc is 1.5 million on Futbin but you can just buy him tradeable for 1.1 million. What’s the point of doing the sbc?

    None unless you are pack addictive.
  • Ben
    4535 posts National Call-Up
    It was dumb of me to take the icon futswap card then ...can’t use it in any icon sbc because they’re a waste of coins. Will just buy pim del piero off the market .
  • Johnnydp
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ben wrote: »
    It was dumb of me to take the icon futswap card then ...can’t use it in any icon sbc because they’re a waste of coins. Will just buy pim del piero off the market .

    some icon sbcs are cheaper than the tradeable while some are too expensive. the Meta one should not be more expensive than the tradeable one, i think....
  • ngern77
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ziotree wrote: »
    Tempted to do gullit or Eusebio. With all these free cards we getting in weekly objectives and SBCs and even TOTS red picks it shouldn’t take me too long to grind. Have quite a few high rated untradables right now eg TOTS Alison, Bruno Fernandes and all the freebies like hazard and rice.

    Is it still worth doing or should I save/spend coins on tradable TOTS cards? Or is the game dead now?



    Gullit always worth the coin.
  • OZero
    6905 posts Big Money Move
    Ben wrote: »
    It was dumb of me to take the icon futswap card then ...can’t use it in any icon sbc because they’re a waste of coins. Will just buy pim del piero off the market .

    They are useful if you wanna get Gullit. That’s probably the only SBC that still worths it
  • xFATAL
    5034 posts Big Money Move
    Ben wrote: »
    It was dumb of me to take the icon futswap card then ...can’t use it in any icon sbc because they’re a waste of coins. Will just buy pim del piero off the market .

    Some are overpriced and some aren't, Pretty much how EA have been with all sbcs this year not just icons.
  • Ben
    4535 posts National Call-Up
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »
    It was dumb of me to take the icon futswap card then ...can’t use it in any icon sbc because they’re a waste of coins. Will just buy pim del piero off the market .

    Some are overpriced and some aren't, Pretty much how EA have been with all sbcs this year not just icons.

    Can anyone tell me which ones aren’t overpriced ? I can’t afford gullit .
  • Ben
    4535 posts National Call-Up
    Johnnydp wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »
    It was dumb of me to take the icon futswap card then ...can’t use it in any icon sbc because they’re a waste of coins. Will just buy pim del piero off the market .

    some icon sbcs are cheaper than the tradeable while some are too expensive. the Meta one should not be more expensive than the tradeable one, i think....


    Which icon sbc are cheaper than tradeable? Less than 1.5 million please
  • RVN_10
    458 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cant wait until rewards on Thursday, means I can finish my George best, did blanc recently so close to my end team for the last few months of the game
  • alvchong
    1597 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2019
    Vieira. Pretty sure you have some high rated tots untradeable in your club. Use them. You will get packs from SBC. Vieira still the best CDM compare to any of the midfielder released so far.
  • xFATAL
    5034 posts Big Money Move
    Ben wrote: »
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »
    It was dumb of me to take the icon futswap card then ...can’t use it in any icon sbc because they’re a waste of coins. Will just buy pim del piero off the market .

    Some are overpriced and some aren't, Pretty much how EA have been with all sbcs this year not just icons.

    Can anyone tell me which ones aren’t overpriced ? I can’t afford gullit .

    Best way is to check Futbin prices for each sbc and compare to card on the market and value back for packs. Prices have changed alot i'm sure since the last Icon I crafted so I have no idea which ones are worth it now.
  • TheMightyBee
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    Ben wrote: »
    I don’t understand ... pim del Piero sbc is 1.5 million on Futbin but you can just buy him tradeable for 1.1 million. What’s the point of doing the sbc?

    Welcome to FUT19 SBCs where EA rip you off and don’t care.
  • Mmandras
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    Ben wrote: »
    Johnnydp wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »
    It was dumb of me to take the icon futswap card then ...can’t use it in any icon sbc because they’re a waste of coins. Will just buy pim del piero off the market .

    some icon sbcs are cheaper than the tradeable while some are too expensive. the Meta one should not be more expensive than the tradeable one, i think....


    Which icon sbc are cheaper than tradeable? Less than 1.5 million please

    Prime MVB, I'm sure there are more... But as we progress in TOTS market price of prime card might be lower.

    Worth it if you have many high rated untradables and baby icons you can do for maybe half the price.

    I personally have chosen Costa and Walker futswap cards, and didn't look back.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14382 posts World Class
    Prime Blanc
  • EekAlaska
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did Gullit, now working on Eusebio. Still hoping high end cards drop some more
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    I think now I've accepted the game for what it is I'm playing it until FUT champs stops and playing to gold 3 each week so I think it's still worth doing them if you're planning on playing the game out. I'm going to do Prime Dinho but that will definitely be my last one as I've 3 in the team already.
  • lippyone
    2089 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2019
    Ben wrote: »
    I don’t understand ... pim del Piero sbc is 1.5 million on Futbin but you can just buy him tradeable for 1.1 million. What’s the point of doing the sbc?

    Because you can use all your rubbishy non tradeable cards, like the OP was suggesting.

    All hese free objective cards have no other use. I have loads and due to chemistry they are impossible to form a teamm with, so what else is there to do with them

Sign In or Register to comment.