Toxic Communtiy

ColeWorld
11924 posts Has That Special Something
Is it just me or is the community getting more toxic every day? The majority of my games is against people who watches there replays, celebrate there goals like crazy, wasting time or sending messages after the game. There were always people like this but not as many as now

Comments

• DicaniosGod
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    Been like this for s good few yrs now!!
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    The game always goes toxic af somewhere in the middle of the cycle.

It’s like the forums. It starts out chill and later on we’re just here roasting the living ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out of each other.

It’s actually kind of sad, but it’s also kind of entertaining.
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    You take it too seriously, im desentisized if someone shshes me and just am more motivated to win
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    It got this bad the moment they made the game so reward focused and competitive
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Is it just me or is the community getting more toxic every day? The majority of my games is against people who watches there replays, celebrate there goals like crazy, wasting time or sending messages after the game. There were always people like this but not as many as now

I just watch celebrations because they do. Wish the developers would stamp down on the time wasting. Like give them a booking and -50 coins for that booking alone. I know it won't do much for those with millions, but it might make them think

Also, personally I wished they did get rid of celebrations for online gaming. A total waste
  • iSptmnky
    7711 posts League Winner
    Oh the irony.
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    Toxic game, toxic community.
  • BossmanDaz
    96 posts Park Captain
    The dab should result in an automatic 3-0 defeat
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    I get that time wasting can be frustrating and toxic/abusive messages are out of order in any game but are watching replays and celebrating really considered toxic?

It is a football game after all.
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3976 posts National Call-Up
    Absolute state of the community. Fuelled by YouTube fame. Who unfortunately tend to be morons encouraging bad gamesmanship and a stinking attitude. Twitter is now like it also. If anyone has seen look at Bobblehead on Twitter abusing a girl and others. Prime example. Scum
  • Torn4do
    1076 posts Professional
    I love it when I get a message after a game, just adds more fun.

Love it when they give me loads of abuse.

I message back giving them tips on how to play, how to try and find space for a clear shot etc, they get madder and madder, then I send a final message saying I need to go as I’m playing in an under 12’s girls football tournament and need to find my boots!!

I can just imagine the anger their end, not only did they get beat, given tips on how to improve but now they think they were beaten by a 11/12yr old girl!! 😂😂😂
  • regia5bg
    891 posts Semi-Pro
    ColeWorld wrote: »

Each week I get 2/3 abuse messages.

Some is even absurd, things like "you're just lucky hope your mum is proud of you" when you destroyed the rival, or people accusing you to not play in a good way (just because you don't attack leaving them spaces at the back when you're winning, or if you field a defensive player instead of an attacking one xD).

Messages aren't anyway a problem for me, I'm more sad for people losing time for replays when they're up 3-0 (no problem if they do that when scoring a 2-1 goal, as I know it's to have a "free" 5 seconds break to relax) or asking for 35 sec. break when down just hoping I'll go crazy and quit. And I include people keeping scoring even if you stop playing... I don't get the sense of it in WL, it's just time wasting for both teams.
  • BossmanDaz
    96 posts Park Captain
    I get frustrated if I score a couple and skip replay/celebration only for the opponent to watch all of it whilst dropping a dab in there. Equally the strange ones that dab a consolation i.e score in injury time to make it 4-1 or something
  • Deki
    82 posts Park Captain
    BossmanDaz wrote: »
    I get frustrated if I score a couple and skip replay/celebration only for the opponent to watch all of it whilst dropping a dab in there. Equally the strange ones that dab a consolation i.e score in injury time to make it 4-1 or something

Hahaha i know the feeling bro, but i dont mind dabbing, running into camera is what makes me frustrated :smiley:
  • BossmanDaz
    96 posts Park Captain
    Deki wrote: »

Hahaha i know the feeling bro, but i dont mind dabbing, running into camera is what makes me frustrated :smiley:

I can't explain it but it unleashes a rage in me seeing a dab drop or that stupid Griezman thing 😂
  • Seahawks1
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    I get that time wasting can be frustrating and toxic/abusive messages are out of order in any game but are watching replays and celebrating really considered toxic?

I think it's the fact it seems to take so long. There is nothing worse than an opponent milking a celebration and replay, particularly if the game is already done. And there are definitely some celebrations that are purely done to antagonise
  • Cmiz
    975 posts Professional
    I like it when people give it the big ones makes me won’t to beat them more
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Seahawks1 wrote: »

I think it's the fact it seems to take so long. There is nothing worse than an opponent milking a celebration and replay, particularly if the game is already done. And there are definitely some celebrations that are purely done to antagonise

But they can only be done to antagonise if you get antagonised by it. The real issue here for me is people that get wound up by celebrations and replays, I really don't understand the problem with it. Watching every little cut scene does make the game drag out.

I don't live in Scotland anymore but when I did the day after games, as a kid at school or adult at work, fans of the winning time were celebrating and gloating at the fans of the losing team. That's part of what makes football great.
    Those that don't like celebrations what did you do then? Go tell the teacher, go running to your boss?
  • Idek
    16006 posts World Class

Most of the goals scored in this game don't really warrant a full replay and run to the halfway line to celebrate them
  • '96dc2
    9028 posts League Winner
    Nah ssssshing to the half way line followed by a good dabbing isn’t toxic.. 🤣
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    The only celebration I use is the "sorry" one to let know the other player I didn´t deserve that goal after 1000 rebounds in my favor. The other day I was so sorry for a goal I´ve scored after the initial kickoff that I´ve let him score to start again. We ended 3-3.
  • Skely
    840 posts Professional
    How about this one...
    I got gold 2 and had 3 games left. Log on last night to give the games away. All 3 games... when I scored on my own net they commemorated... even so I clear pause to quit after giving the goal. 😂
    I just don’t care much really. People will be people.
  • Dibbe
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Usually skip everything but sometimes it goes full replay due to take something to drink, wipe the sweat from hands/controller etc. And dabbing after scooring winning goal when opponent hysch or dab after scoring a shitgoal in the first 15 min and thinks he is sooo good just coz he crossed and did a header.

And i just feel sorry for those that all they do all game is doing thruball to the wingers and then cross and thats all they do all game. Or do tornados/flickup, i mean is that fun? So booring, but i dont blame them or send msg coz they abusing a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ mechanic. I mean POTS VVD loosing header against Owen....
  • Deki
    82 posts Park Captain
    Deki wrote: »

I can't explain it but it unleashes a rage in me seeing a dab drop or that stupid Griezman thing 😂

Hahahaha your reminded me of that Griezman thing (devils creation). Havent seen it for a while. I would throw ps through window :smiley:
  • Gingerbread
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    I never get upset playing PES, when I get beat I know it was fair. We all can see the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ with this game, and EA denying it only makes it worse.

It obvious the game is manipulated by EA for profit reasons.