The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

►►► Serie A Lounge 2018-19 ◄◄◄

Comments

• Zambo9
    5553 posts Big Money Move
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    Sky and Mediaset Serie A subscribers down by 700k this season.
    That's mainly because they split the matches in 2 broadcasters since from this season there is a new law in Italy that says that a single broadcaster can't have all the rights for all the Serie A matches. So since Mediaset pratically doesn't exist anymore, now it's split between Sky and Dazn. Dazn is only on streaming, it's a pretty average service that shows 3 matches every week, meanwhile Sky shows the other 7 matches. There has been a pretty big outrage here at the start of the season so that's why people unsubscribed from Sky
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    edited May 2019
    Napoli won't even reach 80 points this season.
    We'll end up with fewer points than last season and yet with a far larger margin from second place.
    Says a lot about the state of the championship.
    Also, what Sarri managed to accomplish with Napoli...
  • Ahmer50x
    22019 posts Club Captain
    Napoli won't even reach 80 points this season.
    We'll end up with fewer points than last season and yet with a far larger margin from second place.
    Says a lot about the state of the championship.
    Also, what Sarri managed to accomplish with Napoli...

Conte is gonna give you good competition next season IMO
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    The last-ever Allegri starting XI at Juve.

And what an XI it is.
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    What a sad way of going out.
  • Big Matty T
    2641 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2019
    What a sad way of going out.

You guys lost any fire you had after the UCL knockout...nothing to play for...these guys don’t care enough about “pride”

Not to mention the lineup today
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    The last time we couldn't win our last 5 matches was in 2010.
    Yes, we went full Dark Ages.
  • AlexSolm
    8349 posts League Winner
    My heart couldn't take another minute of this.
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    That's the most suffered Champions League qualification I've ever seen. :D
  • Zambo9
    Empoli deserved to equalize, Inter only has to thank Handanovic tonight
  • Big Matty T
    Wow...what drama today

I’m so disgusted by this whole season...Milan wasted chances...in addition to that I can’t even count how many times the refs dicked us over...in our games AND in our competitors games (seriously how did Sassuolo get a red card in today’s brawl and nothing for Atalanta?)

So disgusted...hopefully we just take our Europa ban to give a longer “break even” period going forward as has been rumored
  • Zambo9
    Wow...what drama today

I’m so disgusted by this whole season...Milan wasted chances...in addition to that I can’t even count how many times the refs dicked us over...in our games AND in our competitors games (seriously how did Sassuolo get a red card in today’s brawl and nothing for Atalanta?)

So disgusted...hopefully we just take our Europa ban to give a longer “break even” period going forward as has been rumored
    Also, today Inter penalty was nowhere to be seen
  • Ahmer50x
    22019 posts Club Captain
    Wow...what drama today

Thoughts on Gattuso’s future?
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    Judging from Spalletti's mood after the end of the match, he knows it's his last one at Inter, even if they did manage CL qualification.
    Celebrations in general were really muted, actually, they celebrated Brozovic's disallowed goal far more than the final whistle.
  • Big Matty T
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Wow...what drama today

Thoughts on Gattuso’s future?

They can’t bring him back...fans would riot

I’m sick of Milan bringing in former players as manager with no experience...leads to too many firings, no consistency, etc

Granted this has been 3 different ownership groups in the last few years...and that is contributing...but it’s been such a mess with the revolving door of managers
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    Looking at the predictions from the start of the season...
    Only @Joe predicted Atalanta getting into the top six, and only @AlexSolm predicted Napoli getting second (all the others went for either Inter or Roma, and @Tomb1302 predicted Inter to win the title with Juve second).
    With Ronaldo not even getting third, ALL the top scorer predictions are wrong, not a single lounge member got any player in the top 3. :D
    As for worst discipline... the stats sites still have to update.
  • Big Matty T
    Btw...I love how all the reaction is “Great Job Atalanta making the Champions League!!!!”

Could you imagine the backlash if that was a Milan player (especially Bakayoko or Kessie) or an Inter player that flopped at half time and got an opponent sent off during a fracas?

Love how everyone is treated equally *eyeroll*
  • I SiR MartY I
    5752 posts Big Money Move
    I don't think my heart can take being an Inter fan anymore.

A missed pen, a goal line clearance, disallowed goal, reds, miracle saves from Handa and Balde missing chances at the other end.

We need to dump the trash and lock down Europe sooner, can't take final day drama like this anymore.
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class

A missed pen, a goal line clearance, disallowed goal, reds, miracle saves from Handa and Balde missing chances at the other end.

We need to dump the trash and lock down Europe sooner, can't take final day drama like this anymore.

Not even last season's "play-off" against Lazio seemed this stressful.
  • I SiR MartY I

Lazio was a more confident game because De Vrij was playing, he was always going to have a "bad" game against Inter, but Empoli had something to play for and with Inter under-performing, it wasn't as confident.

i really hope Conte cleans house. Dalbert, Vecino, JM, Candreva, Perisic and more need to go or we're going to continue this cycle every year.
  • AlexSolm
    8349 posts League Winner
    Time to take another step up with Conte and Godin, a full UCL squad this time and no more FFP Settlement Agreement. Half of this squad needs to be sold.
  • I SiR MartY I
    Time to take another step up with Conte and Godin, a full UCL squad this time and no more FFP Settlement Agreement. Half of this squad needs to be sold.

Midfield/wings needs the biggest overhaul, we also need a second striker.

Hopefully we can spend big and really build to challenge in Italy and Europe.
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class

Lazio was a more confident game because De Vrij was playing, he was always going to have a "bad" game against Inter, but Empoli had something to play for and with Inter under-performing, it wasn't as confident.

i really hope Conte cleans house. Dalbert, Vecino, JM, Candreva, Perisic and more need to go or we're going to continue this cycle every year.

Dalbert shouldn't be playing anywhere near LB, you're better off placing him as a winger. :D
    Thought Vecino was decent?
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    With Milan missing out on CL football again, it seems yet another management restructure is underway.
    Sporting director Leonardo seems destined to leave with Luis Campos replacing him, while "Sporting Strategy & Development Director" Maldini's future is also uncertain.
    If Campos arrives, Jardim may replace Gattuso.
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    Looking at the predictions from the start of the season...
    Only @Joe predicted Atalanta getting into the top six, and only @AlexSolm predicted Napoli getting second (all the others went for either Inter or Roma, and @Tomb1302 predicted Inter to win the title with Juve second).
    With Ronaldo not even getting third, ALL the top scorer predictions are wrong, not a single lounge member got any player in the top 3. :D
    As for worst discipline... the stats sites still have to update.

Worst discipline stats are now complete...
    If we give 1 point for yellow cards and 3 points for red cards, @LoboNobo, @TheMenezLover, and @VolpeDiFuoco_10 got it right, with SPAL getting the highest amount of disciplinary points.
  • I SiR MartY I

Dalbert shouldn't be playing anywhere near LB, you're better off placing him as a winger. :D

Vecino is awful, can't pass, can't tackle, can barely shoot. Has scored a few important goals for us but 99.9% of the time, he's terrible.

Dalbert is garbage, Conte will probably turn him into a world class wing back or we sell him and he turns into a world class wing back elsewhere knowing our luck :joy:
  • AlexSolm
    8349 posts League Winner

Vecino is awful, can't pass, can't tackle, can barely shoot. Has scored a few important goals for us but 99.9% of the time, he's terrible.

Dalbert is garbage, Conte will probably turn him into a world class wing back or we sell him and he turns into a world class wing back elsewhere knowing our luck :joy:

I have never seen an Inter player play worse than Dalbert yesterday, he definitely has talent but that would be a huge achievement.

BTW we get an extra €15m for the fact Atalanta and not Milan due to the UCL market pool 10-year historical coefficients, that's Conte's wages more than covered.
  • Alemas_2012
    16932 posts World Class
    With Milan missing out on CL football again, it seems yet another management restructure is underway.
    Sporting director Leonardo seems destined to leave with Luis Campos replacing him, while "Sporting Strategy & Development Director" Maldini's future is also uncertain.

Aaaaaand it looks like Gattuso will also leave.
  • AIeks
    5074 posts Big Money Move

Aaaaaand it looks like Gattuso will also leave.
    Thank God. Gazidis is making Leo and Maldini wanna leave, hate him already.

• I SiR MartY I

I have never seen an Inter player play worse than Dalbert yesterday, he definitely has talent but that would be a huge achievement.

BTW we get an extra €15m for the fact Atalanta and not Milan due to the UCL market pool 10-year historical coefficients, that's Conte's wages more than covered.

Yeah, Empoli were clearly attacking our left side more during the game because Dalbert was a clear liability. I saw him walk back 5/6 times at least leaving huge space behind him for Empoli to attack.

He will probably be sold and become Telles 2.0 :joy: but I'd rather get somebody on the left that's proven in Serie A and will perform.
This discussion has been closed.