FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Futbol22
    1151 posts Professional
    edited May 2019
    Copper_SLM wrote: »
    Is there ANY chance the likes of Lukaku, Henderson, Agüero, etc will be updated? It is so frustrating to see PES continuously release new faces throughout the year. Henderson, for example, looks insanely good on PES, but on FIFA he looks so, so strange.

Hopefully for Fifa 20. If they have been scanned already they would be in Fifa 19 already according to Corey on Twitter. Even though his statement is a blatant lie as we have proof of ALOT of missing scans..

I honestly don’t think Corey even knows anything, his go to response is either “i don’t know” or “I can’t comment on that aspect of the game” most useless bloke ever, like those recent Bayern scans, were scanned way way before they added those, so the tweet about them not holding onto scans was a blatant lie..

Total BS that line about not holding scans back... what about all the Bundesliga starheads?? I'm convinced they've been sitting on that Icardi scan as well since those random Inter starheads were added in FIFA 17.

Gundogan needs an updated starhead just as badly as Aguero - look at this the texture on the sides of his face...

XbcDPsh.jpg
    lTIKO4H.jpg
    XxyGBIM.jpg

EA please update this starhead!
  • Futbol22
    1151 posts Professional
    edited May 2019
    Max Mittelstadt would be a great starhead to have and a great youth prospect.

2pdm_7c2dvI_l.jpg

Hopefully Gladbach was scanned as well - Matthias Ginter needs a starhead too

process?url=https%3A%2F%2F90min-images-original.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fproduction%2Fgermany-v-russia-international-friendly-5c5d43d891928b5ae9000001.jpg&filters%5Bcrop%5D%5Bw%5D=0.9041394335511983&filters%5Bcrop%5D%5Bh%5D=1.0&filters%5Bcrop%5D%5Bo_x%5D=0.04843604108309991&filters%5Bcrop%5D%5Bo_y%5D=0.0&filters%5Bquality%5D%5Btarget%5D=80&type=.jpg&filters%5Bresize%5D%5Bw%5D=630&filters%5Bresize%5D%5Bh%5D=472
  • Tom0307
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Copper_SLM wrote: »
    Is there ANY chance the likes of Lukaku, Henderson, Agüero, etc will be updated? It is so frustrating to see PES continuously release new faces throughout the year. Henderson, for example, looks insanely good on PES, but on FIFA he looks so, so strange.

Hopefully for Fifa 20. If they have been scanned already they would be in Fifa 19 already according to Corey on Twitter. Even though his statement is a blatant lie as we have proof of ALOT of missing scans..

I honestly don’t think Corey even knows anything, his go to response is either “i don’t know” or “I can’t comment on that aspect of the game” most useless bloke ever, like those recent Bayern scans, were scanned way way before they added those, so the tweet about them not holding onto scans was a blatant lie..

Total BS that line about not holding scans back... what about all the Bundesliga starheads?? I'm convinced they've been sitting on that Icardi scan as well since those random Inter starheads were added in FIFA 17.

Gundogan needs an updated starhead just as badly as Aguero - look at this the texture on the sides of his face...

XbcDPsh.jpg
    lTIKO4H.jpg
    XxyGBIM.jpg

EA please update this starhead!

I can't tell if that's a joke or not... That looks like a pretty good scan to me and certainly way down on the list of urgent re-scans needed compared to Lukaku or Aguero...
  • RollsReus
    1469 posts Professional
    edited May 2019
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    How they can release any game with world class strikers like Aguero being 4 years out-of-date is beyond any comprehension. He plays for Man City not Dundee United for goodness sake.
    more European finals than the Swans.
  • Pwalie86
    1529 posts Play-Off Hero
    RollsReus wrote: »
    How they can release any game with world class strikers like Aguero being 4 years out-of-date is beyond any comprehension. He plays for Man City not Dundee United for goodness sake.
    more European finals than the Swans.

Ha, I was thinking of a random team in a league where there are barely any scans.

• Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Does anyone think EA will wow us this fifa at EAplay, or will they showcase the same bs FUT stuff and gameplay features they eventually nerf to oblivion I.e that shooting mechanic
  • Pwalie86
    1529 posts Play-Off Hero
    Does anyone think EA will wow us this fifa at EAplay, or will they showcase the same bs FUT stuff and gameplay features they eventually nerf to oblivion I.e that shooting mechanic

A Fifa game before the new-gen consoles hit next year so I wouldn't expect too much. I expect the same amount of waffle about FUT and all that jazz. Interested in seeing what their big selling point is this year. Last year it was just the Champions League, but that's old news now so I'm interested in the trailer amongst other things.

I suspect they're going to show off another single player narrative game like The Journey was but with more customisation and freedom. More of a player career mode like what they're introducing into Madden 20 which sounds interesting. I, would rather a focus on manager career as I feel that's what most people play when offline.
  • ChrisW1991
    1185 posts Professional

Nope, will be the same old bs like it always is
  • Steph3998
    1569 posts Play-Off Hero

New story mode, women football clubs and and new gameplay features : this is what we are going to get.
  • Pwalie86
    1529 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just some predictions.

Wished it was for manager mode as well. That's gonna be left, again. Career mode gets more boring every year because essentially it hasn't properly changed for years.

I have a feeling every copy in all regions will have a female player alongside someone like Harry Kane or Mo Salah or something.

I hope the story for player career mode is open and you're not restricted. It'll be much more of a challenge than in Madden because of so many leagues and licenses they'd have to bring into it. Ideally it would be great to get a different story playing for a League 2 team than one at Real Madrid. Not expecting a unique story for every single league or team, but a variety would help with replay value. I have a feeling it'll be a generic one that will be the exact same no matter who you play for.
  • FifaAFC
    61 posts Park Captain
    edited May 2019
    Hello,

On the official site of Atletico Madrid you can find Saul with a new face, don't know if it's for fifa but it might as well be.
    Here's the link: https://shop.atleticodemadrid.com/stores/atletico/en/c/official-kits/home-kit-2019-20?portal=Z5FLDT74&CMP=PSC-Z5FLDT74?portal=TEOSRF1L&CMP=PSC-TEOSRF1L
    what do you guys think?

It looks like it has been deleted
    Post edited by FifaAFC on
  • WilliamCeder
    91 posts Park Captain
    FifaAFC wrote: »
    Hello,

On the official site of Atletico Madrid you can find Saul with a new face, don't know if it's for fifa but it might as well be.
    Here's the link: https://shop.atleticodemadrid.com/stores/atletico/en/c/official-kits/home-kit-2019-20?portal=Z5FLDT74&CMP=PSC-Z5FLDT74?portal=TEOSRF1L&CMP=PSC-TEOSRF1L
    what do you guys think?

Looks like the girl we saw in a chelsea shirt rumoured for fifa 20 same graphics?
  • AZOOOZIL8
    76 posts Park Captain
    edited May 2019
    Hello,

what do you guys think?

Looks like the girl we saw in a chelsea shirt rumoured for fifa 20 same graphics?

Yeah, looks like that Kirby pic. The kit graphics look good TBH.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    AZOOOZIL8 wrote: »
    Hello,

what do you guys think?

Yeah, looks like that Kirby pic. The kit graphics look good TBH.

Possibly changing engine in preparation for ps5?
  • Steph3998
    1569 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2019
    Unfortunately I think it's a 3D design made by Nike, I just found these pictures and they look too real for a video game :

201920-inter-milan-stadium-home-jersey-.jpg

nouveau-maillot-domicile-atl%C3%A9tico-de-madrid-19-20-nike-football-home-kit.jpg

atletico-madrid-2020-maillot-domicile-Nike-627x376.jpg
  • TeamExtreme17
    3098 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2019
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    Unfortunately I think it's a 3D design made by Nike, I just found these pictures and they look too real for a video game :

201920-inter-milan-stadium-home-jersey-.jpg

nouveau-maillot-domicile-atl%C3%A9tico-de-madrid-19-20-nike-football-home-kit.jpg

atletico-madrid-2020-maillot-domicile-Nike-627x376.jpg

Yeah maybe, but i think they're an easter egg..

Its not a coincidence they all have women's teams..
  • Pwalie86
    1529 posts Play-Off Hero
    Engine's definitely not changing. They're improving it for next-gen.

Engines are not like managers. Don't think bringing in a new one will bring success.
  • TeamExtreme17

Engines are not like managers. Don't think bringing in a new one will bring success.

Not for Fifa 20, but it will be modified for NG Fifa 21 thats certain. New physics, cloth textures etc is all possible.
  • Pwalie86
    1529 posts Play-Off Hero

Not for Fifa 20, but it will be modified for NG Fifa 21 thats certain. New physics, cloth textures etc is all possible.

Yea. Shame we have to wait for another year, but should be worth it. Cloth textures and animations should take a massive leap. Could be similar to the Fifa we saw in the Ignite Engine teaser back in 2013. If not, it still will be a great jump.
  • Onur89TR
    87 posts Park Captain

In YouTube there are this images for FIFA 20... Are they fake?
  • tomasluisis
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Community manager hopefully fed up with lack of starheads
  • TeamExtreme17
    Onur89TR wrote: »

In YouTube there are this images for FIFA 20... Are they fake?

Link?
  • Onur89TR
    87 posts Park Captain
    Link?
    İn YouTube write "fifa 20 xsta" and search it.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    IMO none of these are for fifa 20. Might just be Nike (body) scans as someone said.

I dont see EA improving this much the visual for the last ps4 game.
  • Pwalie86
    1529 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fifa will still be made for PS4 and Xbox One for years to come, but will gradually end up like the PS3/X360 versions.

I think they'll drop support for PS3/X360 versions next year. Never known them to have Fifa on 3 generations.

Those images above pretty much could be what Fifa looks like in a few years. Just depends if they're porting everything over or starting from scratch.
  • tiago_moura98
    79 posts Park Captain
    11 in the tots of liga nos and only one of them with a starhead (Alex Telles)... Portuguese fans are giving up on Fifa.
  • mickjacobjr
    1260 posts Professional
    Some great scans to come with Villa getting promoted
  • Pwalie86
    1529 posts Play-Off Hero
    Meh, I wanted Derby. Nevermind.