4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »
    Been playing 352 for some while now but was tempted to go back 4411. Really debating whether to get the 98 or 99 Messi, there’s not much between them tho so I’m thinking the 98 just to save coins. He’s been my favourite CF this year and I’ve only had the standard version. I done FB Bobby also, anyone done him ? If so what’s his best position ? I’m thinking Messi CF and Bobby ST. Fed up of playing the same old 4231, high press and AI defending

98 Messi should be fine.

I have Bobby. Used him as CF and CM. Great both places.
  • EisenErmin
    9078 posts League Winner
    Tininho87 wrote: »
    @Littleland95 Ederson was quite good for me. His kicking with L1 triangle is great

Your Auba is amazing?

My red Picks van Dijk which I have as POTY.... and Bernardo Silva which I will give a try at LM

@EisenErmin what price do you expect for Lewa?

As he is hard to hybrid and Bundesliga is not that popular i expect him to cost 1.5-2 million max. He should be 98 rated i think.
  • EisenErmin
    9078 posts League Winner
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Bought TOTS Eriksen and TOTS Fernandinho for my team as the untradeable TOTS Aguero really asks for a BPL team. Tomorrow i will buy TOTS Lewandowski who will play on 8chem as ST in the following team. On paper it looks realy strong, i hope it plays that way too.

TOTS Lewandowski (to be released tomorrow i hope)
    TOTS Aguero (red player pick)
    TOTS Eriksen -- TOTS Fernandinho -- Prime Gullit -- Prime Eusebio
    TOTY Marcello -- TOTS Van Dijk -- Prime Blank -- 89 Florenzi
    TOTS Ederson (red player pick)

Lewandowski and Eriksen will be on 8chem, Marcello on 7chem.

The reason i play Eusebio and Eriksen as LM+RM is because i like to switch formations during the game a lot and often go for the 433(5) false nine. Aguero and Eusebio play on the wing then and Eriksen and Gullit CM with Fernandinho CDM. And i love 5 star weak foot players too.

Team looks great @EisenErmin . I strongly advise you to stay away from Ederson unless you're amazing at moving the GK. One of the worst GKs I've tried this year.(I don't do much GK moving btw)

Ederson was making great saves so far, but gave a lot of rebounds. In some games he saved everything, but never catched the ball. He saved the rebounds aswell for annother rebound untill some defender was able to clear or the ball went out of bounce.

Tested TOTS Alisson too, because he gives green link to TOTS van Dijk and Allisson was horrible. I think i will go back to TOTY De Gea, the only keeper that makes crazy saves with his feet against low shots. Ederson will end up in an SBC, maybe in the FB Firmino SBC or i keep him for annother SBC.
  • Shingalallada
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Current team and with Subs

https://imgur.com/a/hplVRS1

hplVRS1.jpeg

https://imgur.com/a/K5WsZdW

I switch Mbappe with Bergjwine and ultimately Chiesa comes on as a LM and Mbappe goes to striker. LM10 for Fernandinho.

Can also play Alexandru as a RM if Bergjwine is having off day

Thoughts on upgrades?
  • Bevlarrrr
    1242 posts Professional
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »
    Been playing 352 for some while now but was tempted to go back 4411. Really debating whether to get the 98 or 99 Messi, there’s not much between them tho so I’m thinking the 98 just to save coins. He’s been my favourite CF this year and I’ve only had the standard version. I done FB Bobby also, anyone done him ? If so what’s his best position ? I’m thinking Messi CF and Bobby ST. Fed up of playing the same old 4231, high press and AI defending

98 Messi should be fine.

I have Bobby. Used him as CF and CM. Great both places.

Ye I thought Messi would boss it at CF, his standard was outrageous for me, loved him like I said. Don’t you think Bobby is wasted at CM where he has such good attacking stats ? Maybe he’d work well with Fernandinho to be fair ? One defensive and one attacking
  • EisenErmin
    9078 posts League Winner
    edited May 2019
    Tots Doherty is the overlooked and unwanted RB in the BPL. Give him a try guys, he is fantastic. Great in every aspect and he is very tall to stop far post crosses and he is the perfect target for your own goalkicks as he wins 99% of headers against the usually small wingers of the opposition. Played him a lot in the Digne objective and he stays in my team even though i have 89 Florenzi
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator
    Bought TOTS Eriksen and TOTS Fernandinho for my team as the untradeable TOTS Aguero really asks for a BPL team. Tomorrow i will buy TOTS Lewandowski who will play on 8chem as ST in the following team. On paper it looks realy strong, i hope it plays that way too.

TOTS Lewandowski (to be released tomorrow i hope)
    TOTS Aguero (red player pick)
    TOTS Eriksen -- TOTS Fernandinho -- Prime Gullit -- Prime Eusebio
    TOTY Marcello -- TOTS Van Dijk -- Prime Blank -- 89 Florenzi
    TOTS Ederson (red player pick)

Lewandowski and Eriksen will be on 8chem, Marcello on 7chem.

The reason i play Eusebio and Eriksen as LM+RM is because i like to switch formations during the game a lot and often go for the 433(5) false nine. Aguero and Eusebio play on the wing then and Eriksen and Gullit CM with Fernandinho CDM. And i love 5 star weak foot players too.

Team looks great @EisenErmin . I strongly advise you to stay away from Ederson unless you're amazing at moving the GK. One of the worst GKs I've tried this year.(I don't do much GK moving btw)

Ederson was making great saves so far, but gave a lot of rebounds. In some games he saved everything, but never catched the ball. He saved the rebounds aswell for annother rebound untill some defender was able to clear or the ball went out of bounce.

Tested TOTS Alisson too, because he gives green link to TOTS van Dijk and Allisson was horrible. I think i will go back to TOTY De Gea, the only keeper that makes crazy saves with his feet against low shots. Ederson will end up in an SBC, maybe in the FB Firmino SBC or i keep him for annother SBC.

I have the 92 CL team of a round DDG and he's the best GK that I've used on this FIFA.
  • Bevlarrrr
    1242 posts Professional
    Tots Doherty is the overlooked and unwanted RB in the BPL. Give him a try guys, he is fantastic. Great in every aspect and he is very tall to stop far post crosses and he is the perfect target for your own goalkicks as he wins 99% of headers against the usually small wingers of the opposition. Played him a lot in the Digne objective and he stays in my team even though i have 89 Florenzi

Plays over 89 Florenzi ? Wow. He’s been my favourite RB this year, saying that tho I’ve been playing him at RM in a 352 so more box to box
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator

Thanks for sharing. He looks like a good card for sure.
  • Carlos181
    4067 posts National Call-Up
    Someone needs to freeze my coins because I just keep switching my team around 😂
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    Someone needs to freeze my coins because I just keep switching my team around 😂

Do Icon SBCs and TOTS sbc and Flashback SBCs :joy:
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    14-5

My best start this year I think.
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator
    14-5

My best start this year I think.

Very nice :)

Hope you'll get Gold 1.
  • Carlos181
    Why am I struggling against so many NIF teams?! I’m sure these are people who stopped playing a while ago, and I’m having the hardest time scoring or defending. Even Gold1 is starting to sound like a reach.
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    Why am I struggling against so many NIF teams?! I’m sure these are people who stopped playing a while ago, and I’m having the hardest time scoring or defending. Even Gold1 is starting to sound like a reach.

Mental thing? I usually struggles vs those as well.
  • Shingalallada

hplVRS1.jpeg

What is your team?
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator

hplVRS1.jpeg

What is your team?

0EC3Nri.jpg

Your image.
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator
    SeiFFT7.jpg

My current team.

Mbappe goes LM, Nedved RM.

Bobby is CF and Laca is ST.

Very happy with it.
  • Thamightyboro
    edited May 2019
    Screenshot-2019-05-25-22-45-54.png

Silva drops to CF, I had telles for the hyperlink but sold him as 150k profit and he will drop right back down when we get la Liga and serie a tots at which point I'll buy him back.
    Have SBC tots Giuliano on the bench as well usually bring him on 70th for Townsend his dribbling is ridiculous even better than Messi.

• Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator

Silva drops to CF, I had telles for the hyperlink but sold him as 150k profit and he will drop right back down when we get la Liga and serie a tots at which point I'll buy him back.
    Have SBC tots Giuliano on the bench as well usually bring him on 70th for Townsend his dribbling is ridiculous even better than Messi.

Looks great!

How's Rafa and Fernandes @Thamightyboro ?
  • Thamightyboro
    edited May 2019

Looks great!

Rafa is absolutely brilliant, fernandes I'm not sold on. He's popping up with a lot of goals from LCM but his 3* WF is really letting him down for threading passes or taking shots if he's been forced outside.

Rafa is one of those that feels as quick as his card suggests even with the ball his dribbling is ridiculous dances to byline for cutbacks.
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator

Looks great!

Rafa is absolutely brilliant, fernandes I'm not sold on. He's popping up with a lot of goals from LCM but his 3* WF is really letting him down for threading passes or taking shots if he's been forced outside.

Rafa is one of those that feels as quick as his card suggests even with the ball his dribbling is ridiculous dances to byline for cutbacks.

Struggled when I faced Rafa. So quick :)
  • Thamightyboro
    Oooo love it from the liga nos tots sbc

IMG-20190526-180341.jpg
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator

IMG-20190526-180341.jpg

Congrats!

Same here:

mAjB8Ev.jpg
  • HelloDearie
    2614 posts Fans' Favourite

IMG-20190526-180341.jpg

Congrats!

Same here:

mAjB8Ev.jpg

Congratulations lads.

Meanwhile I get the GK 😂
  • Carlos181
    edited May 2019
    Got Telles... so that’s

Untradeable:
    Telles
    Robertson
    Tagliafico

So, by this trend I better get Alba, and Mendy when they’re released.
  • chaser2k15
    14639 posts Has That Special Something
    Played 4141 but missed having the cf but having a cdm allows for the CMS to be a bit more forward thinking.
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator
    Can use 4141 as an option if you feel you need more defensive cover.
  • Shingalallada
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Can't wait to evenutally get Klose and make a solid team around him.

I want to start with my normal Mario Gomez squad with Kruse at CF. Kruse's card looks awesome this year.

I'm thinking of going with a Jonas or Dzeko squad also. They should be cheap enough to make a solid team around also.

Both look decent but for me the best cheap 4411 striker looks to be zaza his stats are near perfect for the role.

Even considering belotti at CF for the perfect link.

Don't like 3* strikers and belotti looks like a terrible cf to me personally.

And I choose those 3 strikers based solely on personal preference. I like those strikers in real life so I tend to like to use players I like over "fifa op" players.

I like Bobby Firmino. Will probably use him in the beginning if I can afford him.

One of my faves just can't think of a squad I'd use him in aside all Brazil and not sure I want to go that route, again.

Agreed. I love Bobby in real life but hate using EPL teams and one nation teams.

Exactly like me!! Like to use player I like IRL not the meta plus also like hybrid squads.
  • Shingalallada

IMG-20190526-180341.jpg

Congrats!

Same here:

mAjB8Ev.jpg

Congratulations lads.

Meanwhile I get the GK 😂

Me too - that Greek!