TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• Dodds
    7842 posts League Winner
    pgUH5EI.png
    sYKoKZY.png

I'll restock a few UCL cards again tonight with that SBC.
  • dudders
    2344 posts Fans' Favourite
    UxrUpYR.png

just posting to give @Dodds some company , should just rename thread Dodds trading thread . Wanted to be fully liquid at this point but considering how cheap these UCL are, invested a few million in them as in some instances they were cheaper than their golds at the same rating.
  • Dodds
    7842 posts League Winner
    Cheers Dudders... I wanted the same but gives me something to do every hour! :joy:
  • Dodds
    7842 posts League Winner
    Zpm2Oga.png
    m9SoVzO.png
    JHNOg9s.png
  • UTFR
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Been trying to sell my 94 Neymar all day keep lowering every hour, then relist by accident and it gets Insta binned for 120k more than 4 others on the market :s
  • Finesse_4days
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    UTFR wrote: »
    Been trying to sell my 94 Neymar all day keep lowering every hour, then relist by accident and it gets Insta binned for 120k more than 4 others on the market :s

Why the hell is that a bad thing?
  • AdamTheBlade
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone restocking on anything? Got 300k to invest in
  • CR7>007
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Anyone restocking on anything? Got 300k to invest in

Definitely going to restock today. Prices on gold cards should be pretty good with all the packs being opened today for TOTS
  • Dodds
    7842 posts League Winner
    vT4s2dl.png
    MCsr0Fv.png
    caUhsKb.png
  • AdamTheBlade
    Don't know what to invest in lol
  • Mattitude
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Dodds good to see those UCL cards are still flying for you. Did you invest in anything else over the weekend?
  • Dodds
    7842 posts League Winner
    Mattitude wrote: »
    @Dodds good to see those UCL cards are still flying for you. Did you invest in anything else over the weekend?

Nah nothing mate!
  • AdamTheBlade
    Anyone still do this with high priced players
  • CR7>007
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Anyone still do this with high priced players

Ive been sticking to sub 15k players and its worked well. If there's another dip tomorrow like there was last Friday/Saturday I might try some higher rated players
  • AdamTheBlade
    Making around 30k-50k a day using cheap players lol easy money
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite

Don't need to name anyone but what price range are we talking here? (also what markup are you going for)

I've been out of the trading game for a few months
  • Hollandman
    2393 posts Fans' Favourite

100k a day is easy
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hollandman wrote: »

100k a day is easy

Has it picked up then? BEcuase making 100k a day at the start of the year was a struggle for me
  • Hollandman
    2393 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hollandman wrote: »

100k a day is easy

Has it picked up then? BEcuase making 100k a day at the start of the year was a struggle for me

Don't know but when I do this fulltime I make roughly 600-800k profit a week, Today so far 48k so 100k a day is not impossible. Have a stacked team and don't know why I'm still trading 😂
  • AdamTheBlade

Don't need to name anyone but what price range are we talking here? (also what markup are you going for)

For players under 2k I make like 1k per card off them. 2k off 5-10k players and I do TA method with higher priced players and it's paying off lol

• M98H
    12947 posts Has That Special Something

For players under 2k I make like 1k per card off them. 2k off 5-10k players and I do TA method with higher priced players and it's paying off lol

Players under 2k 83s and popular league players?
  • AdamTheBlade
    M98H wrote: »

Yes mate although I could list them higher but I like to make that quick profit
  • M98H
    12947 posts Has That Special Something
    M98H wrote: »

Yes mate although I could list them higher but I like to make that quick profit

@AdamTheBlade if you don’t mind me asking, is it better to snipe and make profit, or just buy bulk at market price and list higher?
  • AdamTheBlade
    I cba sniping but you could do that but I just buy the players off market at the price
  • AdamTheBlade
    Just relooking at the TA method. Why do they need to add contracts and chemistry style to sell them at the price they do so pointless imo
  • Novwait
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 25
    Just relooking at the TA method. Why do they need to add contracts and chemistry style to sell them at the price they do so pointless imo

You're making 30-50k on cheap players, which is ok given that the game is basically dead. Using TA, I made almost 2m on certain days (500k+ on "normal" days) when I stocked up on popular players.

IF trading was dead this year - maybe someone can explain why - but NIF trading (specifically TA) worked wonders for me. I'll probably get to 1m profit within a few days in FIFA 20. I'll make a TA thread if I'm still here then. I noticed little things some users did which generated more sales, which I'll share. I just need to look through my posts to save myself from typing the same shizz.
  • CR7>007
    934 posts Semi-Pro

You're making 30-50k on cheap players, which is ok given that the game is basically dead. Using TA, I made almost 2m on certain days (500k+ on "normal" days) when I stocked up on popular players.

IF trading was dead this year - maybe someone can explain why - but NIF trading (specifically TA) worked wonders for me. I'll probably get to 1m profit within a few days in FIFA 20. I'll make a TA thread if I'm still here then. I noticed little things some users did which generated more sales, which I'll share. I just need to look through my posts to save myself from typing the same shizz.

Dumb question, but what are referring to as "TA"?
  • ITSSPENO
    1974 posts Fans' Favourite
    CR7>007 wrote: »

Tech avion
  • AdamTheBlade

How was you making that in most days I'm guessing you was using 100k+ players using TA method
  • CR7>007
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    CR7>007 wrote: »

Tech avion

What does the TA method consist of doing then? Is it similar to the regular NIF method?