Help with my CDM's?

DIXON THFC
2554 posts Fans' Favourite
edited May 24
Don't think I've ever asked for team advice but I'm wondering if somebody can help me with my midfield.

I've been using RTTF MVS for 1045 games now so it's with a heavy heart that I'm saying goodbye but I've analysed my team and the only part I'm not happy with is the CDM's. MVS is past his sell by date now and I've really started to notice how clunky and poor on the ball he is in comparison to my opponents players, it's costing me at the moment in possession. Nainggolan was just a stop gap before Serie A TOTS.

I've got 1,013,000 coins in the bank after saving since ADP came out. I was saving for Serie A TOTS I want something a bit stronger until then, any ideas? I honestly love this team so every other player will be staying.

20190523-100342.jpg

Comments

• Bigfootisblurry
    2249 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS Allan and TOTS Fernandinho?

Or base Blanc plus one of the above.
  • DIXON THFC
    edited May 24
    TOTS Allan and TOTS Fernandinho?

Or base Blanc plus one of the above.

I'm glad you said that because I was really considering Fernandinho! I feel that the both of them appear to be overpriced though, it's the only thing that's put me off!

Is base Blanc really decent in that position? never used him in any FIFA.
  • DIXON THFC
    I know it's not really of any interest to anybody but me but any other suggestions would be appreciated guys/gals...
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2249 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blanc was great, not sure how he'd fare now though.

Worth a try as a placeholder though.