4457 posts National Call-Up
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Ederson
    Arnold Laporte Ramos Alba
    Keane Biscuits
    Figo Ron Nedved
    Kluivert

Start 442 switch to 4231

Finally changed my team to get everyone on perfect chem, Put baby Ballack into an icon sbc and got Pogba. Was on zero coins after paying 390k for Busquets

Get Nedved at CAM in-game and put Ronaldo outside.

Just cross the ball with Figo and TAA and it’s a guaranteed goal at the back post.

I’ve fell in love with wee Trent, What a card, I’ll attempt Nedved at CAM next game mate, See if a can win a game anytime soon
  • Sykesy
    Is that seriously all I had to do? Ron hat trick. 5-2 win. Digne secured also.

I pray Ederson Laporte and Trent play well this WL. Really enjoyed all 3 additions would love to keep them. Campbell and Ballack finally out my team also. Don’t want to trade Campbell in just yet though
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    I see some **** has attacked Dorrans when on holiday. Seriously what goes through people’s minds.
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    I see some **** has attacked Dorrans when on holiday. Seriously what goes through people’s minds.

no doubt the media here will probably say he brought it on himself
  • Sykesy
    fergoosee wrote: »

Scott Browns fault. He clapped infront of people again. Place descended into chaos.
  • fergoosee

Scott Browns fault. He clapped infront of people again. Place descended into chaos.

surely scott brown isnt in ibiza in the week before the cup final? :joy:
  • Sykesy

Relaxation camp before the big day. On which I will be a nervous wreckage of a human and wish someone would bottle me and wake me up after it.
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move

Relaxation camp before the big day. On which I will be a nervous wreckage of a human and wish someone would bottle me and wake me up after it.

The nerves have kicked in for me too, i have the little hope but will cling on to the what if... either way i'll enjoy my day 8 o'clock start tomorrow plenty drinking to settle me down
  • Sykesy
    jamle1874 wrote: »

The nerves have kicked in for me too, i have the little hope but will cling on to the what if... either way i'll enjoy my day 8 o'clock start tomorrow plenty drinking to settle me down

I’m fine all week. Woke up this morning an absolute wreck, Got barbers appointments and all sorts booked. Everything in place. Only thing that can make it go wrong. Neil Lennon team selection. He cannot get this one wrong.

I’m on a drinking ban until kick off..... New rules in place to see if it makes me behave better than normal. No sure I’ll be able to stick to that plan mind you 😂
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5695 posts Big Money Move

I pray Ederson Laporte and Trent play well this WL. Really enjoyed all 3 additions would love to keep them. Campbell and Ballack finally out my team also. Don’t want to trade Campbell in just yet though

Easy goals playing him like that, games broken so just abuse what everyone else does with him.
  • Hibee
    12056 posts Has That Special Something
    Jealous of you guys. Can’t beat your team being involved on cup final day.
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm hoping to go to Nice v Monaco tonight to get my footy fix as f1 qualifying is on at the same time as the game tomorrow.
  • Sykesy

Easy goals playing him like that, games broken so just abuse what everyone else does with him.

I’m starting him left CAM for WL. Genuinely would never have tried him in that position. I needed 2 assists for Digne. Had been trying all day. Next thing it’s Kluivert and Ronaldo fighting each other to see who wins the header 😂

I need to get atleast 11 wins before tomorrow. Can’t play this game hungover, I struggle playing it at best of times.
  • Sykesy
    STOAP THE BUS!!!

I forgot to register for WL. I used my points this second. It’s only letting me watch the champions channel....am too late? Thought they extended the time thing?
  • fergoosee
    STOAP THE BUS!!!

I forgot to register for WL. I used my points this second. It’s only letting me watch the champions channel....am too late? Thought they extended the time thing?

your not. done that for me. had to enter wl from rivals menu
  • Sykesy
    Thank **** for that btw. Thought I was locked out.
  • fergoosee
    Thank **** for that btw. Thought I was locked out.

woulda been a nightmare of a weekend :joy:
  • xGeorgeSmithx

I’m starting him left CAM for WL. Genuinely would never have tried him in that position. I needed 2 assists for Digne. Had been trying all day. Next thing it’s Kluivert and Ronaldo fighting each other to see who wins the header 😂

I need to get atleast 11 wins before tomorrow. Can’t play this game hungover, I struggle playing it at best of times.

He will cause havoc mate, nobody can stop it.
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    Hibee wrote: »

You've had plenty hampden trips, allow it
  • Sykesy

He will cause havoc mate, nobody can stop it.

Scored 2 awful headers inside 15 the boy put the pad down and left his players running left 😂
  • Sykesy
    Anyone actually caring about Bundesliga cards? Seen the leaked team. I’m not keen to use any of them, Witsel could be a fun card linking Meunier and Reus into the team but other than then I’m not overly interested
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone actually caring about Bundesliga cards? Seen the leaked team. I’m not keen to use any of them, Witsel could be a fun card linking Meunier and Reus into the team but other than then I’m not overly interested

What's the leaked team?

I'm desperate for the Bundesliga TOTS. My team is going to be all from that league, essentially. So I've had no team for a couple of weeks.
  • SC1967
    Just saw the leaked team there. No chance it's legit.

There's not a single CB.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Just saw the leaked team there. No chance it's legit.

There's not a single CB.

100% fake, Werner wasn’t in the voting for it.
  • Hibee
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »

You've had plenty hampden trips, allow it

Aye, I can’t complain. Hope you have a great day man (with a bad ending of course). We always go through Cathkin Park when we are at Hampden. You should check it out if you have not been. An amazing place.
  • Hibee
    Hoping for a decent Kimmich in the Bundes TOTS. Not used him this year as have had FB Dani Alves for so long. Wouldn’t mind a change though.
  • Sykesy
    Werner could be an SBC....

Poulsen was one I hoped would be involved. His MOTM card looks mental so TOTS would’ve been impressive. Hope it’s fake
  • fergoosee

never heard of him. thoughts celtic fans?
  • SC1967

Derek Rae isn't too complimentary of him...

Doubt there's anything in it anyway. Seems like our name got lumped in with Swansea in some article.
  • fergoosee
    SC1967 wrote: »

Derek Rae isn't too complimentary of him...

Doubt there's anything in it anyway. Seems like our name got lumped in with Swansea in some article.

ye probably nothing in it since everyone knows lennon is getting it but strange name to pop up