4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• Shingalallada
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    SF8orsC.jpg

From Community TOTS sbc.

Very nice! I got Tagliafico, which saves me 150k because I already had his tradeable version.

How good is his TOTS version compared to his CL live one? I love this player and also what is your team?
  • Shingalallada
    Pulled TOTS Fernandinho and I am not happy! Anyone tested him? Might get an iconic CB or BD players and swap.
  • Carlos181
    4067 posts National Call-Up
    SF8orsC.jpg

From Community TOTS sbc.

Very nice! I got Tagliafico, which saves me 150k because I already had his tradeable version.

How good is his TOTS version compared to his CL live one? I love this player and also what is your team?

There’s a noticeable pace difference, which makes him feel zippy now. His jumping was already maxed, so no difference there. He definitely feels stronger, and his crossing boost was definitely what his card needed.

Current team:

PIM Cruyff
    TOTY Messi
    TOTS Bergwijn - TOTS Rodri - FB Vidal - BDAY Bale
    TOTS Tagliafico - FS De Ligt - BDAY Boateng - Fut Swap Da Costa
    Neuer

Bergwijn
    Rodri
    De Ligt
    Da Costa
    Boateng

Will be switched for another player or their TOTS Version if they get released. Sitting on 1.9mil, and really just waiting for Bundesliga, La Liga, and Dutch TOTS.
  • Shingalallada
    SF8orsC.jpg

From Community TOTS sbc.

There’s a noticeable pace difference, which makes him feel zippy now. His jumping was already maxed, so no difference there. He definitely feels stronger, and his crossing boost was definitely what his card needed.

Current team:

PIM Cruyff
    TOTY Messi
    Neuer

Bergwijn
    Rodri
    De Ligt
    Da Costa
    Boateng

Will be switched for another player or their TOTS Version if they get released. Sitting on 1.9mil, and really just waiting for Bundesliga, La Liga, and Dutch TOTS.

I also got Bergjwine. How is he? I think apart from the 2 star WF, this guy is great. Do you put him on stay forward to mitigate the M/M workrates?
  • HelloDearie
    2614 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pulled TOTS Fernandinho and I am not happy! Anyone tested him? Might get an iconic CB or BD players and swap.

Only played them few games with him so far after I pulled him, but he seems very solid. Decent pace now, and a good shot. Passing and defensive stats are excellent.
  • Carlos181
    SF8orsC.jpg

From Community TOTS sbc.

Current team:

PIM Cruyff
    TOTY Messi
    Neuer

Bergwijn
    Rodri
    De Ligt
    Da Costa
    Boateng

I also got Bergjwine. How is he? I think apart from the 2 star WF, this guy is great. Do you put him on stay forward to mitigate the M/M workrates?

So far he’s been ok. I do have him on stay forward because he’s never in my attack. Seems like a nice card, but just not special apart from pace imo. He’s just serving as a place holder for now. Hoping for a TOTS Dembele to place there. If not, then TOTS Ben Yedder or Cruyff will be playing LM.
  • Riotiga
    785 posts Semi-Pro

Pair him with my Matthaus 91 im RCM and Fernandinho has been immense in defending. He provides lots of assists and scored a no-control volley once. He benched my 88 Seedorf btw.
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator

I'd be super happy if I had packed him. Only heard great things about him so far.
  • EisenErmin
    9079 posts League Winner
    Which custom tactics and Instructions are you using guys? Its been a while since i played the 4411 but as i packed untradeable TOTS Lacazette from the BPL SBC i figured he would make a perfect CF.

Striker will be 94 Icon Ronaldo and CF TOTS Lacazette.
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Which custom tactics and Instructions are you using guys? Its been a while since i played the 4411 but as i packed untradeable TOTS Lacazette from the BPL SBC i figured he would make a perfect CF.

I use mine on Page 1 and Post 3. :)
  • EisenErmin
    9079 posts League Winner

Thanks. TOTS Lacazette will be benched as i got TOTS Aguero in player picks :smile:
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator

Thanks. TOTS Lacazette will be benched as i got TOTS Aguero in player picks :smile:

Congrats!

Great pull!

I got Alisson and Robertson in my picks.
  • EisenErmin
    9079 posts League Winner

Congrats!

Great pull!

Robertson is actually great if you run a BPL backline and saves 600K, but of course pulling one of the attackers is on annother level.
  • MayneNL
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got 450-500k to spend on a icon, I want to buy one which is either ST or CF in this formation. Any suggestions? I looked a bit on futbin and these icons came to my mind (I haven’t tried any)
    ST: Prime Trezeguet, Prime Kluivert
    CF: 93/91 Baggio, 88 Seedorf, 87 Socrates
  • Carlos181
    Robertson and Fernandinho from my reds. Not bad, but I really wanted either VVD or TAA. I’ll just have to buy VVD and make that my left side I guess.
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator

Congrats!

Great pull!

Robertson is actually great if you run a BPL backline and saves 600K, but of course pulling one of the attackers is on annother level.

I pulled TOTS Lacazette in the BPL TOTS SBC. Great card.
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator
    MayneNL wrote: »
    I got 450-500k to spend on a icon, I want to buy one which is either ST or CF in this formation. Any suggestions? I looked a bit on futbin and these icons came to my mind (I haven’t tried any)
    ST: Prime Trezeguet, Prime Kluivert
    CF: 93/91 Baggio, 88 Seedorf, 87 Socrates

CF Baggio. ST Kluivert.
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator
    Pulled Bernardo from the PL SBC. Fully expected worse, and I can use him as an offensive CM if I’m down on goals.

Nice pull!

Happy with mine as well:

FXsRfVz.jpg

Ooo, very nice! Will need to let us know how he plays.

Great card. Quick, strong, makes great runs and can shoot so quickly if needed. Wins headers as well.
  • Carlos181
    Pulled Bernardo from the PL SBC. Fully expected worse, and I can use him as an offensive CM if I’m down on goals.

Nice pull!

Happy with mine as well:

FXsRfVz.jpg

Ooo, very nice! Will need to let us know how he plays.

Great card. Quick, strong, makes great runs and can shoot so quickly if needed. Wins headers as well.

That’s great to hear! Might get him in the future.
  • Carlos181
    Team is looking a bit wonky atm lol. Formation is for chem.

f252eg.png

Bale plays RM
    Cruyff Striker
    Messi CF
    Fern and Vidal in the middle.
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2019
    Love this formation and am having fun with my squad. Know it's not a god squad and there's room for improvement, but it's a nice team:

qoc4ua.png

• Ecr8on
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    Has anyone used Aubameyang at ST or CF this year? I was lucky enough to get him as one of my reds but I haven’t used his card since he left Dortmund. I would imagine striker over CF would be preferred.
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator
    Ecr8on wrote: »
    Has anyone used Aubameyang at ST or CF this year? I was lucky enough to get him as one of my reds but I haven’t used his card since he left Dortmund. I would imagine striker over CF would be preferred.

ST for Auba for sure.
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator
    Boerieboys wrote: »
    Love this formation and am having fun with my squad. Know it's not a god squad and there's room for improvement, but it's a nice team:

qoc4ua.png

Looks like a strong and well balanced team.
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator
    Team is looking a bit wonky atm lol. Formation is for chem.

f252eg.png

Bale plays RM
    Cruyff Striker
    Messi CF
    Fern and Vidal in the middle.

Looks very good.
  • EisenErmin
    9079 posts League Winner
    Bought TOTS Eriksen and TOTS Fernandinho for my team as the untradeable TOTS Aguero really asks for a BPL team. Tomorrow i will buy TOTS Lewandowski who will play on 8chem as ST in the following team. On paper it looks realy strong, i hope it plays that way too.

TOTS Lewandowski (to be released tomorrow i hope)
    TOTS Aguero (red player pick)
    TOTS Eriksen -- TOTS Fernandinho -- Prime Gullit -- Prime Eusebio
    TOTY Marcello -- TOTS Van Dijk -- Prime Blank -- 89 Florenzi
    TOTS Ederson (red player pick)

Lewandowski and Eriksen will be on 8chem, Marcello on 7chem.

The reason i play Eusebio and Eriksen as LM+RM is because i like to switch formations during the game a lot and often go for the 433(5) false nine. Aguero and Eusebio play on the wing then and Eriksen and Gullit CM with Fernandinho CDM. And i love 5 star weak foot players too.
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator
    Bought TOTS Eriksen and TOTS Fernandinho for my team as the untradeable TOTS Aguero really asks for a BPL team. Tomorrow i will buy TOTS Lewandowski who will play on 8chem as ST in the following team. On paper it looks realy strong, i hope it plays that way too.

TOTS Lewandowski (to be released tomorrow i hope)
    TOTS Aguero (red player pick)
    TOTS Eriksen -- TOTS Fernandinho -- Prime Gullit -- Prime Eusebio
    TOTY Marcello -- TOTS Van Dijk -- Prime Blank -- 89 Florenzi
    TOTS Ederson (red player pick)

Lewandowski and Eriksen will be on 8chem, Marcello on 7chem.

The reason i play Eusebio and Eriksen as LM+RM is because i like to switch formations during the game a lot and often go for the 433(5) false nine. Aguero and Eusebio play on the wing then and Eriksen and Gullit CM with Fernandinho CDM. And i love 5 star weak foot players too.

Team looks great @EisenErmin . I strongly advise you to stay away from Ederson unless you're amazing at moving the GK. One of the worst GKs I've tried this year.(I don't do much GK moving btw)
  • Tininho87
    82 posts Park Captain
    edited May 2019
    @Littleland95 Ederson was quite good for me. His kicking with L1 triangle is great

Your Auba is amazing?

My red Picks van Dijk which I have as POTY.... and Bernardo Silva which I will give a try at LM

@EisenErmin what price do you expect for Lewa?
  • Littleland95
    17706 posts Moderator
    Tininho87 wrote: »
    @Littleland95 Ederson was quite good for me. His kicking with L1 triangle is great

Your Auba is amazing?

My red Picks van Dijk which I have as POTY.... and Bernardo Silva which I will give a try at LM

@EisenErmin what price do you expect for Lewa?

I sold Auba right after packing him. Regret I didn't test him. Could have made a lot more coins if I sold now. :joy:

• Bevlarrrr
    1242 posts Professional
    Been playing 352 for some while now but was tempted to go back 4411. Really debating whether to get the 98 or 99 Messi, there’s not much between them tho so I’m thinking the 98 just to save coins. He’s been my favourite CF this year and I’ve only had the standard version. I done FB Bobby also, anyone done him ? If so what’s his best position ? I’m thinking Messi CF and Bobby ST. Fed up of playing the same old 4231, high press and AI defending