FUT SWAP info thread - Thank you for a fun year!

Comments

• SyedWA
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Any tips?
  • PEDRO_VEN
    3 posts Ball Boy
    SyedWA wrote: »
    Any tips?
    I did just using all squad of US players. Was the only way I completed

• SyedWA
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PEDRO_VEN wrote: »
    Any tips?

I'm up agaisnt 89plus rated squads for the past 2 times.
  • IAIK7
    3384 posts National Call-Up
    PEDRO_VEN wrote: »
    Any tips?

I'm up agaisnt 89plus rated squads for the past 2 times.

Wait for a refresh.
  • Oldumi
    87 posts Park Captain
    Happy page 💯!!!
    Let's gooo
  • EricVanDerek
    700 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm sure this has been stated before, but it's a shame that all the swap player rewards the last couple of months are palyers we can buy off the market anyway

It would be great if a couple of the reward options were old cards that are no longer available - in particular some of the FBs. From memory it's only been a couple of the recent ones - eg Firmino - that have cost more than 300k to do, so making them available for 12 / 14 swap players wouldn't be seen as unfair by those who did the SBC the first time around?
  • Doaves
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Dont we all have the same teams against us in Squad Battles?
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    Doaves wrote: »
    Dont we all have the same teams against us in Squad Battles?

Nah, everyone plays against different teams
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    I've got 5.5k points banked for SB, is that enough???????????!!!??!?!!!? (joking :D)

At this point I'm just collecting IFs to put towards something bigger. Pepe, Werner, Cancelo and James will set me up nicely for an ICON SBC or a future TOTS/Futties SBC.

Tips for people;

1) Play the featured squad on beginner, score 2 then sit out the rest of the game by having your defender hold the ball as the opposition wont tackle you. Usually gets you 1.5k pts.

2) Play 60s/70s rated squads on World Class - winning 5-0 gets you usually 2k+ pts.

3) If you're short on time, just load up beginner SB, score 2 then let your defender hold the ball as the opposition wont tackle you. Usually gets you 600 pts.
  • HelloDearie
    2239 posts Fans' Favourite
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    I've got 5.5k points banked for SB, is that enough???????????!!!??!?!!!? (joking :D)

At this point I'm just collecting IFs to put towards something bigger. Pepe, Werner, Cancelo and James will set me up nicely for an ICON SBC or a future TOTS/Futties SBC.

Tips for people;

1) Play the featured squad on beginner, score 2 then sit out the rest of the game by having your defender hold the ball as the opposition wont tackle you. Usually gets you 1.5k pts.

2) Play 60s/70s rated squads on World Class - winning 5-0 gets you usually 2k+ pts.

3) If you're short on time, just load up beginner SB, score 2 then let your defender hold the ball as the opposition wont tackle you. Usually gets you 600 pts.

exactly what I do. Nice tips :)
  • M98
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Where is the 14th Fut Swap Player, i have 13 and i have not missed a single one
  • IAIK7
    M98 wrote: »

You should only have 12 atm. The 13th is in SB this week and the 14th is yet to be released.
  • RvN008
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    IAIK7 wrote: »

You should only have 12 atm. The 13th is in SB this week and the 14th is yet to be released.

Correct. How could you possibly have 13 right now? :D

Hope the SBC for the last one comes soon so we can open our Icon pack right when SB rewards are out
  • Staxdoobie
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RvN008 wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »

Correct. How could you possibly have 13 right now? :D

Hope the SBC for the last one comes soon so we can open our Icon pack right when SB rewards are out

Expected this tonight. They’re not going to make it something dreadful in weeklies, are they?
  • Dutchpula
    8 posts Ball Boy
    anyone tried Ultimate pack , Probability to get good players 27% while baby icon only 5% are usable
  • watford110
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do we think the SBC for the last token will be release tonight? I need 1 more for 91 James and to finish Prime Vieira. really want to have him for this wL.

Will get the last token anyway through SB but that's too late.
  • Smiley_Utd
    1272 posts Professional
    my FUTswaps wont let me submit them... anyone else having this issue??
  • watford110
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    my FUTswaps wont let me submit them... anyone else having this issue??

are you submitting the right tokens? I did that last month and released I was using the token from the month before.
  • JB0
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited May 24
    Would it be idiotic of me to think that the last futswap would be available via SBC at around 18:00 UK time today?
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    Could also be tuesday.
    Last month they also gave like 2 or 3 days time to finish the sbc's.
  • ILevis
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Arent the futswap sbc always on tuesday?

Cant remember a single one that was released any other day of the week tbh
  • JB0
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ILevis wrote: »
    Arent the futswap sbc always on tuesday?

Cant remember a single one that was released any other day of the week tbh

So a tad idiotic, thanks for the info!
  • EekAlaska
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero
    So we won't be able to cash in the 14 Sunday? Really disappointing.
  • IAIK7
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    So we won't be able to cash in the 14 Sunday? Really disappointing.

There's still tomorrow and Sunday.
  • Sam_1
    3 posts Ball Boy
    I have 12 swap deals player now I'm still waiting for Kone which will make it 13. Does anyone have any idea of when the 14th player will come?
  • KING_HENKE
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ffs
  • Oldumi
    87 posts Park Captain
    KING_HENKE wrote: »
    Ffs

😂😂😂
  • gorillabear
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How many pts you think we'll need for the Squad Battles? Sitting at 3990, thinking I should be safe but contemplating bringing my ps4 away with me when I travel this weekend in case I need to fire it up to meet the threshold on sunday night
  • ImAtrocious
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    How many pts you think we'll need for the Squad Battles? Sitting at 3990, thinking I should be safe but contemplating bringing my ps4 away with me when I travel this weekend in case I need to fire it up to meet the threshold on sunday night

I'd say more...there are a lot of challenges that include squad battles, plus the fut swaps. I think you'll need at least 6500 to feel comfortable.
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    I made my mind up I’m going costa [/quote

I'd say more...there are a lot of challenges that include squad battles, plus the fut swaps. I think you'll need at least 6500 to feel comfortable.

Get to 4.5/5k to be safe. To be fair you may be ok with your 4K bit it’s a little too close for me