SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    Ash Taylor was good for like 6 months but I cant help but dislike him because of the way he left

Main I'm whatever about, absolutely bullied us once but not done anything since I dont think
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    Player picks wereeeee

Both Saudis
  • Hibee
    12048 posts Has That Special Something
    Finally pulled my first ever Icon this morning! Moments Cannavaro. Sold him and bought prime Butragueno.
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    Player picks wereeeee

Both Saudis

werent you gtd 1 bpl or didnt you get enough wins for that?
  • PintOfMagennis
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Player picks wereeeee

Both Saudis

werent you gtd 1 bpl or didnt you get enough wins for that?

Nah man only got g3
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    So those who finish higher get better rewards

My mate 18 wins Auba and Mane.
    Me 20 wins. Ederson and Trent.

EA suck baws man, The whole promotion is a joke now the rewards are also, Boggin
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    14 wins got me Silva and Trent. I had spent the week regretting not hitting 17.
  • Sykesy
    Mik wrote: »

Thus proving EA can’t even get rewards properly sorted. Only fix it for Top100 who spend the most so they keep ploughing away.

Nothing against anyone packing decent, I’m buzzing for anyone who gets decent but you’ve got to make sure those who finish higher get rewarded for the effort.
  • zl Gshock
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ederson and Alisson in my picks. We need a formation with two goalies.
  • fergoosee
    Sykesy wrote: »

Thus proving EA can’t even get rewards properly sorted. Only fix it for Top100 who spend the most so they keep ploughing away.

Nothing against anyone packing decent, I’m buzzing for anyone who gets decent but you’ve got to make sure those who finish higher get rewarded for the effort.

dont those finishing higher get to choose from 4 rather than 3?
  • Sykesy

What difference does that make when your extra picks a Saudi nationalist. I’m seeing plenty finish G1 get 2 TOTS picks. They’ve made finishing 14 even more appealing to most now. I put extra effort in, Tried upgrading my team to make sure I got a decent finish. For **** all.
  • fergoosee

What difference does that make when your extra picks a Saudi nationalist. I’m seeing plenty finish G1 get 2 TOTS picks. They’ve made finishing 14 even more appealing to most now. I put extra effort in, Tried upgrading my team to make sure I got a decent finish. For **** all.

well more chance you get better picks from 4 players rather than 3
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Laporte... Looks decent tbf.

Same here. Wasn't going to do it but caved. He'll slot in for Luiz and I'll see how he is.

You using the FB Luiz?

I have Laporte on the bench, Been looking for someone to replace Campbell for a too long. Just hard to fit him into my team.

Aye, did drop him for tots Alderweirdo but went baxk. First few games and Laporte seems really good. Just got his red today too and Ederson for the link. Nice to have one left footed CB.
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up

EA suck baws man, The whole promotion is a joke now the rewards are also, Boggin

Puré luck. Ederson and trent are 2 solid pulls
  • Sykesy

Wish I had the FB Luiz. Wouldn’t drop him for any CB from the prem. Hate coming up against him.

I just sorted my team to have Ronaldo, To get Trent Ederson and Laporte involved it’s a make shift again. Would need to sell Neymar to fund Sergio Busquetes Halloween card so Ramos has a green link.

Got to say also. CR7 is nothing special, Paid a 1.1m for him and he’s no better than
    Kluivert
    Neymar
    Reus
    Mbappe.

• PintOfMagennis

Wish I had the FB Luiz. Wouldn’t drop him for any CB from the prem. Hate coming up against him.

I just sorted my team to have Ronaldo, To get Trent Ederson and Laporte involved it’s a make shift again. Would need to sell Neymar to fund Sergio Busquetes Halloween card so Ramos has a green link.

Got to say also. CR7 is nothing special, Paid a 1.1m for him and he’s no better than
    Kluivert
    Neymar
    Reus
    Mbappe.

you'll get used to him mate, I struggled with him at the start but now hes a game changer through and through, crazy some of the stuff he does but its only taken me 700 games to get the best of him
  • Embrared
    842 posts Semi-Pro
    Finally some useable rewards from WL. Been a long time coming.

bedk47.jpg
  • Sykesy

Kluivert
    Neymar
    Reus
    Mbappe.

you'll get used to him mate, I struggled with him at the start but now hes a game changer through and through, crazy some of the stuff he does but its only taken me 700 games to get the best of him

He’s frying my nut man. Can’t get going with him at all
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    Cmon UTD need the bigger clubs in the premiership
  • fergoosee
    jamle1874 wrote: »

size of club doesnt matter
  • PintOfMagennis

size of club doesnt matter

Agree with this , anyone there is there on merit
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    Osman is Sow bad
  • fergoosee
    pretty even game so far
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 23
    U mean **** game so far
  • fergoosee
    U mean **** game so far

wasny the best was it :joy:
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone know how I get time back?

Madden is utter **** as well, **** hatchet man job and he let it go all **** night.
  • fergoosee

Madden is utter **** as well, **** hatchet man job and he let it go all **** night.

at least you didnt give them an away goal
  • xGeorgeSmithx

at least you didnt give them an away goal

Away goals don’t count, if only they did.
  • Sykesy
    Ederson
    Arnold Laporte Ramos Alba
    Keane Biscuits
    Figo Ron Nedved
    Kluivert

Start 442 switch to 4231

Finally changed my team to get everyone on perfect chem, Put baby Ballack into an icon sbc and got Pogba. Was on zero coins after paying 390k for Busquets
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    Ederson
    Arnold Laporte Ramos Alba
    Keane Biscuits
    Figo Ron Nedved
    Kluivert

Start 442 switch to 4231

Finally changed my team to get everyone on perfect chem, Put baby Ballack into an icon sbc and got Pogba. Was on zero coins after paying 390k for Busquets

Get Nedved at CAM in-game and put Ronaldo outside.

Just cross the ball with Figo and TAA and it’s a guaranteed goal at the back post.