Save the Crew! - Chester Lee "Respect"|The End?

14567810

Comments

  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Not sure but... LAFC 2 vs 1 NY City FC
    LA can do it without Vela.
  • ElMarcos
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    LAFC 1 - 0 NYCFC
  • Dean
    840 posts Semi-Pro
    Oh how I missed you and your thorough attention to detail :p Always sucks to lose on pens but it looks like the season as a whole was a good effort. Looking forward to more if you continue!

    I'll go 2-1 NYC for what it's worth!
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dean wrote: »
    Oh how I missed you and your thorough attention to detail :p Always sucks to lose on pens but it looks like the season as a whole was a good effort. Looking forward to more if you continue!
    I'll continue this story, but it will be a matter of when and how. I have to adjust my approach so I can get through a season faster; hard because I like doing videos and extra story stuff, which takes me longer.
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    l50oP1s.png

    Real Life Playoff Bracket for MLS 2018:
    XWVK1Sb.png

    GTOl1XB.png
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    CStFAhg.png

    8eX89pU.png
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yx8Ga0N.png

    Congratulations to @WestardLord for picking the most winners and earning a place in my forthcoming video to end the season.
  • WestardLord
    1508 posts Play-Off Hero
    lol I feel like I just shot in the dark mostly
  • LAboog4
    651 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fantastic season write up. Amazing graphics like always.

    Congrats @WestardLord this trophy ranks right up there with the Carabao cup.....
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 25
    lol I feel like I just shot in the dark mostly
    Basically how it is with simulated games. However, with the Crew and me at the controls, there was a definite pattern. I think I'm more upset that LAFC won. I hate that team (well, more their obnoxious fans) . :D
    LAboog4 wrote: »
    Fantastic season write up. Amazing graphics like always.

    Congrats @WestardLord this trophy ranks right up there with the Carabao cup.....
    Thanks, graphics aren't my strong suit (I can admit), I'm more of an Excel guy. Carabao cup, thanks a lot! :p

    Still working on some end of season stuff. I plan to stay active in the forum even when this story goes on hiatus.
    Post edited by Virtual_K on
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    aJSHSXK.png

    ujmqvx3.png
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 25
    Sp5zHRD.png

    Stats:
    PIugNEN.png
    *Game stats for 2018 Crew season.

    GzHpGju.png
    *Real stats for 2018 Crew season.
  • Ashy
    9765 posts League Winner
    Man those eyes scare me! I have nightmares now, it's always amazing to see the effort you put in with the details, the stats and so on. Overall solid season I'd say.
  • LAboog4
    651 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Crazy how close the real life stats were to the game. Interesting to look at.
  • WestardLord
    1508 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fantastic detail to the end of this season. Looks like a productive and positive one, overall and not too far off from the real stats.
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ashy wrote: »
    Man those eyes scare me! I have nightmares now, it's always amazing to see the effort you put in with the details, the stats and so on. Overall solid season I'd say.
    Ha! The bulging eyes are Rodney Dangerfield trademarks. Not sure how familiar you are with him, but his character in the movie Caddyshack (a classic), Al Czervik, is the inspiration for Chester Lee, although Chester Lee is a character from another movie. Decent season, a little better than real life.
    LAboog4 wrote: »
    Crazy how close the real life stats were to the game. Interesting to look at.
    I don't get to watch too many Crew games, but from what I know from last season was that they were strong defensively but lacked scoring; similar to how the game went for me.
    Fantastic detail to the end of this season. Looks like a productive and positive one, overall and not too far off from the real stats.
    Thanks, pie graphs are pretty easy to do in Excel; I just copied the same information the game displayed, minus the dojos :D .

    Thanks guys, I hope to have the last video posted later tonight (PST).
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero

    Save the Crew! - Chester Lee "Respect"

    NOTE:
    The video uses a cover song, so I apologize in advance if an advertisement appears.
  • LAboog4
    651 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fantastic video. First video I have seen on these forums like that. This career was so detailed, entertaining and funny. A real joy to follow.

    I hope we see Chester Lee again popping up somewhere.
  • Ashy
    9765 posts League Winner
    Lovely video, nice reward for WestardLord there :D
    Sad to see if this is the end but it's been a good follow the last few weeks for me, amazing detail.
  • WestardLord
    1508 posts Play-Off Hero
    lmao fantastic video

    thanks for the reward
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    LAboog4 wrote: »
    Fantastic video. First video I have seen on these forums like that. This career was so detailed, entertaining and funny. A real joy to follow.

    I hope we see Chester Lee again popping up somewhere.
    Thanks, I've done a few of these types of videos before; they can be time consuming. One of the reasons I started doing CMS is to use applications on my PC that I wouldn't ordinarily use. I'm sure Chester Lee will pop up again. :)
    Ashy wrote: »
    Lovely video, nice reward for WestardLord there :D
    Sad to see if this is the end but it's been a good follow the last few weeks for me, amazing detail.
    Lol! I was stuck with what to do. Originally I was going to have a picture of guy picking his nose, but I didn't like the idea. I'm sure WestardLord is thankful. I have the Watchdogs2 game and used an image earlier in the story; thought a video would be cooler and more in line with Chester Lee.
    lmao fantastic video

    thanks for the reward
    As stated above, it beats my original idea. :D

    Thanks again for the comments. I have some things I need to fix/improve upon, but I hope to revisit this story at a later date. I have other ideas swirling in my head, but maybe I need to focus on getting through more than one season as manager...man do I wish FIFA would bring GAMEFACE back.
Sign In or Register to comment.