The Weekly Objectives Thread

Comments

• Olleman
    13892 posts Has That Special Something
    Can somebody tell me why your players turn to * once you take the lead? Dribbling goes from top top tier to bronze level?
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4146 posts National Call-Up
    Lol
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Olleman wrote: »
    3 games 3 pl back assists 3 draws.
    Buy LB Salah, the game isnt aware hes a defender and counts for the objective, so it doesnt match fix
  • Olleman
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    3 games 3 pl back assists 3 draws.
    Buy LB Salah, the game isnt aware hes a defender and counts for the objective, so it doesnt match fix

Can't afford him. But for some * reason I play godlike players today. And my team plays like absolute *. Could do whatever the * I wanted yesterday on the field, som dam responsive gameplay, and now.... wow..
  • BrentfordFC
    13338 posts Has That Special Something
    Well, I left it too late. There is no way I assist these goals on World Class. :joy: Just clutched a 1-0 win against a 40 chem 70 rated team. :joy: No assist from the English players.

Play on legendary

Does that really make a difference? I’m on 2 assists so far!

For me it does! I did the Rice challenge on legendary in 4 games, didn't even both trying on World Class because of the blatant cheating the AI does :joy:

I did it in 4 on WC B)

Git gud and do it on legendary :trollface:

Did mine in 3 on legendary :trollface:
  • Manutelli
    20471 posts Club Captain
    G3aVVJr.png

I did DIgne with this :joy:
  • UM4R
    4308 posts Moderator
    i put bellerin and van anholt (sp?) on the wings, pace FTW ;)
  • Olleman
    I put NIF Alonso at Cam and pass Son and Eusebio :joy: But the teams I'm facing...
  • BrentfordFC
    13338 posts Has That Special Something
    UM4R wrote: »
    i put bellerin and van anholt (sp?) on the wings, pace FTW ;)

Double A :wink:

Aanholt
  • Olleman
    Think I've played 15 games or so now. 2/5 on Digne. Should have been done already, but with this finishing glitch that makes it impossible to score against I walk the ball in with a open net it makes things a bit harder
  • Rb10119
    2558 posts Fans' Favourite
    4/5 on Digne so many swetters in d1
  • Olleman
    Rb10119 wrote: »

Me too now, the grind is real
  • RBailss
    13628 posts Has That Special Something

Me too now, the grind is real

I gave free wins out until I got from 2300 to 2000 skill points,much easier.
  • Rb10119
    2558 posts Fans' Favourite
    All done last game vs R9 and Pim Henry :lol:
  • Olleman
    edited May 2019

Should be done now but you know 90th min :/ Probably have 13/16 draws
  • Olleman
    Thank fk that is done :joy:
  • hoban95
    54229 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Finally done Digne. That was disgusting..
  • kfcbucket21
    6093 posts Big Money Move

Same I had 6 or 7 draws, all but one I led late in lol
  • lf2009
    2356 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got 9 assist for rice in one game against the worse team, could only get 3 more from the next 3. Hoping to finish him off tomorrow morning but sucked after getting a great start
  • Cadey 5
    11863 posts Has That Special Something
    what skill rating are you guys at who got Digne? out of interest seems impossible to do at 2300,
  • RBailss
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    what skill rating are you guys at who got Digne? out of interest seems impossible to do at 2300,

Dropped to 2100 from 2300 & completed it in 6 games mate @Cadey 5
  • TheDreamer
    Did it at 2450. Took me like 30 games though, I was using Valencia and Walker, they were not working, bought Salah and completed it quickly.
  • Cadey 5
    11863 posts Has That Special Something
    RBailss wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »

Dropped to 2100 from 2300 & completed it in 6 games mate @Cadey 5
    Did it at 2450. Took me like 30 games though, I was using Valencia and Walker, they were not working, bought Salah and completed it quickly.

Thanks, was't going to try get the card but I need to get some points for tomorrow so figured may as well give it a go if I am going to play the games anyway!

fair to say I have not payed anyone trying to do it and two games I got a assist with a defender they equalised form KO :D
  • RBailss
    I know this might sound weird but I find professional harder than Legendary on SB.. the full cpu just sit behind the ball on professional
  • DutyHarry
    5395 posts Big Money Move
    I know this might sound weird but I find professional harder than Legendary on SB.. the full cpu just sit behind the ball on professional

That's true, legendary is more attacking and leaves gaps.
  • TheDreamer
    I won 11-2 against 90 rated full chem Legendary with a team of regular players from England and then won 1-0 against 60 chem gold/silver Professional with a team with my WL defense and midfield. :joy:
  • RBailss
    I won 11-2 against 90 rated full chem Legendary with a team of regular players from England and then won 1-0 against 60 chem gold/silver Professional with a team with my WL defense and midfield. :joy:

Had the exact same issue!
  • Eddie Jones
    2382 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well, I left it too late. There is no way I assist these goals on World Class. :joy: Just clutched a 1-0 win against a 40 chem 70 rated team. :joy: No assist from the English players.

Play on legendary

Does that really make a difference? I’m on 2 assists so far!

For me it does! I did the Rice challenge on legendary in 4 games, didn't even both trying on World Class because of the blatant cheating the AI does :joy:

Just played one on Legendary and it seemed wayyyyyyy easier. Thanks dude, Rice is the only one I have left to complete. Hope I can get it done.
  • jocksaltire_67
    600 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What are we reckoning will be the objectives this Friday guys? What leagues are incoming?
  • RBailss
    What are we reckoning will be the objectives this Friday guys? What leagues are incoming?

Bundes & Liga NOS people think