The Weekly Objectives Thread

Comments

  • Richie
    2635 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nem wrote: »
    sido1968 wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    sido1968 wrote: »
    Saudis, out of 6 attempts. 1 I quit after Opponent scored right away another they quit after I scored right away. 1 I lost to a CR7 goal, another they quit while level. All 4 paused at start to sub 3 on. Other 2 games against non Saudi teams and managed to win 1 of those.

    Was you doing it without subs? I thought I'd try that way at first but first game someone threw on that SBC ribery and crespo which won him a game I dominated. Big Dijk, Eriksen and Son chucked in from the start from then on.

    I brought subs on against the guy I beat who wasn't doing the objective who had an icon and Tots team. Tried doing it with Saudis but from now will sub on if they do.

    Yeah, it's a shame they didn't just make it a full Saudi squad requirement as it changes things up from the usual.

    Hate these objectives when you can sub other players on
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4101 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2019
    rttf alonso was perfect for the defender one..just whack him on corners and long
    free kicks B)
  • Hollandman
    3357 posts National Call-Up
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Don’t know how you lot do it in twenty minutes only one of my games did’t get too the final whistle, I had one game where I was 3-0 up after 16 minutes and my opponent did’t quit.

    Even playing teams who's name is "First Goal Wins"?

    Yeah played someone called golden goal who didn’t leave, to be fair my name was just GOMIS.

    I also have the name Golden Goal, but if some dude have a full Tots team no way I'm leaving
  • YOLOT0URE
    7792 posts League Winner
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Don’t know how you lot do it in twenty minutes only one of my games did’t get too the final whistle, I had one game where I was 3-0 up after 16 minutes and my opponent did’t quit.

    Even playing teams who's name is "First Goal Wins"?

    Yeah played someone called golden goal who didn’t leave, to be fair my name was just GOMIS.

    I also have the name Golden Goal, but if some dude have a full Tots team no way I'm leaving

    Why? That’s the whole point. I use a full tots Saudi team because that’s what I use as my team. Stop being a fairy
  • Shaanxz
    21248 posts Club Captain
    This digne challenge is solid having to use nif walker and Robertson in cm
  • Hollandman
    3357 posts National Call-Up
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Don’t know how you lot do it in twenty minutes only one of my games did’t get too the final whistle, I had one game where I was 3-0 up after 16 minutes and my opponent did’t quit.

    Even playing teams who's name is "First Goal Wins"?

    Yeah played someone called golden goal who didn’t leave, to be fair my name was just GOMIS.

    I also have the name Golden Goal, but if some dude have a full Tots team no way I'm leaving

    Why? That’s the whole point. I use a full tots Saudi team because that’s what I use as my team. Stop being a fairy

    People buying the best team for a simple objective, if that's your base team then that's good. But most people buying all the Tots for 1 objective, well then I just play the game out
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    Not doing too badly on Digne so far. Played 4 games and won 3 getting assists with Salah in each one. FB Zlatan even bagged 2 goals meaning I'm only 1 game away from finishing that too
  • sido1968
    1352 posts Professional
    RBailss wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    sido1968 wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    sido1968 wrote: »
    Saudis, out of 6 attempts. 1 I quit after Opponent scored right away another they quit after I scored right away. 1 I lost to a CR7 goal, another they quit while level. All 4 paused at start to sub 3 on. Other 2 games against non Saudi teams and managed to win 1 of those.

    Was you doing it without subs? I thought I'd try that way at first but first game someone threw on that SBC ribery and crespo which won him a game I dominated. Big Dijk, Eriksen and Son chucked in from the start from then on.

    I brought subs on against the guy I beat who wasn't doing the objective who had an icon and Tots team. Tried doing it with Saudis but from now will sub on if they do.

    Yeah, it's a shame they didn't just make it a full Saudi squad requirement as it changes things up from the usual.

    Juts put your team name as first goal wins & just match others with the same name. I completed it in less than an hour yesterday.

    1stgoal names still subbing on
  • RBailss
    13690 posts Has That Special Something
    I can’t explain how bad it is playing squad battles.. struggling to win on Professional with a USA team... the CPU are passing it about like its Legendary ffs
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Well, I left it too late. There is no way I assist these goals on World Class. :joy: Just clutched a 1-0 win against a 40 chem 70 rated team. :joy: No assist from the English players.
  • DutyHarry
    5418 posts Big Money Move
    RBailss wrote: »
    I can’t explain how bad it is playing squad battles.. struggling to win on Professional with a USA team... the CPU are passing it about like its Legendary ffs

    I feel you, I was losing my mind against an almost full bronze team yesterday, post shots for years. :/
  • sido1968
    1352 posts Professional
    RBailss wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    sido1968 wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    sido1968 wrote: »
    Saudis, out of 6 attempts. 1 I quit after Opponent scored right away another they quit after I scored right away. 1 I lost to a CR7 goal, another they quit while level. All 4 paused at start to sub 3 on. Other 2 games against non Saudi teams and managed to win 1 of those.

    Was you doing it without subs? I thought I'd try that way at first but first game someone threw on that SBC ribery and crespo which won him a game I dominated. Big Dijk, Eriksen and Son chucked in from the start from then on.

    I brought subs on against the guy I beat who wasn't doing the objective who had an icon and Tots team. Tried doing it with Saudis but from now will sub on if they do.

    Yeah, it's a shame they didn't just make it a full Saudi squad requirement as it changes things up from the usual.

    Juts put your team name as first goal wins & just match others with the same name. I completed it in less than an hour yesterday.

    1stgoal names still subbing on
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    I can’t explain how bad it is playing squad battles.. struggling to win on Professional with a USA team... the CPU are passing it about like its Legendary ffs

    I feel you, I was losing my mind against an almost full bronze team yesterday, post shots for years. :/

    4 corners in a row taken by the ffs English lad from Hoffenheim were headed off the bar in one game I played. Got 6 objective goals in 4 games but hit the woodwork at least 20 times.
  • RBailss
    13690 posts Has That Special Something
    Drew 1-1 on professional v an 89 rated team then scored with my silvers in pen shootout & each goal counted 😂... try taking it to ET if you can
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Gave up and bought LB Salah to complete Digne, great decision, got the last 3 ticks in 4 games, compared to 2 in previous 25. :joy: I think the game isnt aware he counts for the objective and doesnt **** up your finishing after these assists. Scored from most chances as normal. Well worth the 16k I lost on him.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6930 posts Big Money Move
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Well, I left it too late. There is no way I assist these goals on World Class. :joy: Just clutched a 1-0 win against a 40 chem 70 rated team. :joy: No assist from the English players.

    Play on legendary
  • Olleman
    13968 posts Has That Special Something
    Oh *, i really need that Digne now :( Who is the best defender to buy that's not Salah to get this objektive? (Can't afford Salah atm)
  • kfcbucket21
    6093 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2019
    Olleman wrote: »
    Oh *, i really need that Digne now :( Who is the best defender to buy that's not Salah to get this objektive? (Can't afford Salah atm)

    I'm doing it with FB luiz at CAM in a 352 lol EoE Valencia loan has most of the assists from RM although luiz just clutched an assist in the 94th minute to seal a 2-0 win. NIF alonso has decent passing stats apparently
  • Eddie Jones
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Well, I left it too late. There is no way I assist these goals on World Class. :joy: Just clutched a 1-0 win against a 40 chem 70 rated team. :joy: No assist from the English players.

    Play on legendary

    Does that really make a difference? I’m on 2 assists so far!
  • kfcbucket21
    6093 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2019
    9 games trying to get digne. 4 wins, 4 draws and 1 defeat. The defeat is the only game I didnt get a bpl defender assist. Only played 1 other person trying the objective
  • hoban95
    54436 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    I'm playing TOTS Trent at CF FFS.
  • kfcbucket21
    6093 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2019
    Finally done. Took 13 games :( was on 4/5 after 9 games but drew the 10th, lost 11th, drew 12th then won the 13th. had 5 wins 6 draws and 2 losses lol

    Casillas in the weekly 50l :s
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    Got 84 Gomez as my best player from the 50k pack 😂 my final game for digne was the easiest and most satisfying. Someone had Aurier, Alonso, Robertson up front. I scored a quick goal and he quit. Sent me a lovely message saying "get a life you sweaty kid" oh I love salt 😂
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6930 posts Big Money Move
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Well, I left it too late. There is no way I assist these goals on World Class. :joy: Just clutched a 1-0 win against a 40 chem 70 rated team. :joy: No assist from the English players.

    Play on legendary

    Does that really make a difference? I’m on 2 assists so far!

    For me it does! I did the Rice challenge on legendary in 4 games, didn't even both trying on World Class because of the blatant cheating the AI does :joy:
  • kfcbucket21
    6093 posts Big Money Move
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Well, I left it too late. There is no way I assist these goals on World Class. :joy: Just clutched a 1-0 win against a 40 chem 70 rated team. :joy: No assist from the English players.

    Play on legendary

    Does that really make a difference? I’m on 2 assists so far!

    For me it does! I did the Rice challenge on legendary in 4 games, didn't even both trying on World Class because of the blatant cheating the AI does :joy:

    I did it in 4 on WC B)
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6930 posts Big Money Move
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Well, I left it too late. There is no way I assist these goals on World Class. :joy: Just clutched a 1-0 win against a 40 chem 70 rated team. :joy: No assist from the English players.

    Play on legendary

    Does that really make a difference? I’m on 2 assists so far!

    For me it does! I did the Rice challenge on legendary in 4 games, didn't even both trying on World Class because of the blatant cheating the AI does :joy:

    I did it in 4 on WC B)

    Git gud and do it on legendary :trollface:
  • kfcbucket21
    6093 posts Big Money Move
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Well, I left it too late. There is no way I assist these goals on World Class. :joy: Just clutched a 1-0 win against a 40 chem 70 rated team. :joy: No assist from the English players.

    Play on legendary

    Does that really make a difference? I’m on 2 assists so far!

    For me it does! I did the Rice challenge on legendary in 4 games, didn't even both trying on World Class because of the blatant cheating the AI does :joy:

    I did it in 4 on WC B)

    Git gud and do it on legendary :trollface:

    It was only because I have 87 linekar from futswap last month lol I'm sure if I had to use Andy Carroll I'd have taken 6
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6930 posts Big Money Move
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Well, I left it too late. There is no way I assist these goals on World Class. :joy: Just clutched a 1-0 win against a 40 chem 70 rated team. :joy: No assist from the English players.

    Play on legendary

    Does that really make a difference? I’m on 2 assists so far!

    For me it does! I did the Rice challenge on legendary in 4 games, didn't even both trying on World Class because of the blatant cheating the AI does :joy:

    I did it in 4 on WC B)

    Git gud and do it on legendary :trollface:

    It was only because I have 87 linekar from futswap last month lol I'm sure if I had to use Andy Carroll I'd have taken 6

    Used 86 Owen, SBC Vardy and JLingz (11 assists) :sunglasses:
  • Olleman
    13968 posts Has That Special Something
    3 games 3 pl back assists 3 draws.
  • Olleman
    13968 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2019
    Olleman wrote: »
    4 games 4 pl back assists 3 draws 1 loss. Dafq do EA think when putting these in Rivals? Very easy to do in Div 1..

  • Olleman
    13968 posts Has That Special Something
    Olleman wrote: »
    Olleman wrote: »
    5 games 5 pl back assists 4 draws 1 loss. Dafq do EA think when putting these in Rivals? Very easy to do in Div 1..

Sign In or Register to comment.