Advice on my midfield

Seahawks1
332 posts Sunday League Hero
I currently have Prime Keane and Kante, both untradeable. I play a 4231 (obviously) or 4222 so either way they play in a 2.

I want to bulk it up and was thinking about putting Keane into the Vieira SBC. Am I going to notice a big upgrade? I used the Vieira loan and to be honest he wasn't the game changer I was hoping for but a small sample size. Would I be better off getting 85 Blanc? Or just sticking with Keane. I have around 2m budget.

I'd probably get a Pogba or Fabinho to play alongside him. Any advice would be welcomed! Thanks

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    5670 posts Big Money Move
    You might wanna try out tots fernandinho. At 375k he's a bargain - perfect workrates, top class passing, and a brick wall... icons are kinda pointless at this point in the game unless you are having trouble with chem...

• Seahawks1
    You might wanna try out tots fernandinho. At 375k he's a bargain - perfect workrates, top class passing, and a brick wall... icons are kinda pointless at this point in the game unless you are having trouble with chem...

Really? Have you used him? I know Fernandinho's stats look like he should be better but bet Vieira would still outplay him in game. I looked at Fernandinho but ended up thinking Fabinho RTTF would probably still play better.

Anyone else think Vieira is worth doing?
  • Seahawks1
    Bump
  • GC10
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vieira is different level to everyone else you mentioned
  • gizzzzy
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gullit would be even better than Vieira
  • Seahawks1
    I don't think I can afford Gullit unfortunately. I can just see me completing Vieira and being disappointed.

@GC10 you think he'll make a big difference over Keane yea?
  • GC10
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had prime Keane before and thought he was average. Prime Vieira is next level. Whether it's worth the coins probably depends on if you're totally happy with the rest of your team