Any tips on how to get digne?

Ze Jay
263 posts Sunday League Hero
edited May 21
I've played 14 games so far and I'm still on 0/5 assists with a prem defender :s

I've lost 11 games drawn 1 and won 2 trying this challenge and I just can't do it. Tots Robertson has 2 assists but I lost in both games he got the assists :cry:

Edit: this is the team I'm using, Robertson is my corner taker, I bring Valencia on for Matuidi to try add another prem defender to get an assist with.
2gw6p92.jpg
Edit 2: I have no idea why the pic is upside down nor how to fix it :lol:

Comments

• JohnDoe
    11250 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm switching Scream Mings to the CAM spot to get the assists, but he's been horrible for me. Decent passing and physicality, but everything else about him is dreadful. I managed to get 2 wins, but I am now seriously considering getting someone like FBX Salah to get the job done.
  • Falafelmonster
    4816 posts National Call-Up
    Literally surround CR7 and Cruyff with PL defenders
  • Ze Jay
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    I'm switching Scream Mings to the CAM spot to get the assists, but he's been horrible for me. Decent passing and physicality, but everything else about him is dreadful. I managed to get 2 wins, but I am now seriously considering getting someone like FBX Salah to get the job done.

I completly forgot about Salah's b'day card, I may copy you with that idea :smiley:
  • Edu
    6544 posts Big Money Move
    i will try this tonight

aca6a26762959c63765075faab8f6c3b.png
  • weims
    2028 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve been moving TOTS Trent to striker for my games, working alright! Got the 15 for Rice done in 2 games and am 2/2 so far for Digne. Just move the team back in place once you’ve notched the assist, don’t need more than 1 per game anyways
  • EekAlaska
    1646 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used Carnibal Yedlin. Made him RF in game nd just forced it to him then FB Ibra or PM Maradona
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Subbed on my loan EOAE Valencia at CAM in a 41212(2) :joy:
  • CrewFc11
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Run 5atb- use customs tactics to have outside backs join attack and overlap- let them whip crosses into cr7
  • o Magico
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    4-2-3-1 NIF Aurier RAM, FB Luiz CDM, POTY VVD CDM is how I did it, really easy tbh and I'm div 1, just funnel the ball through them players and finish one chance, then sub em off and play normally
  • PelzyWelzy
    9286 posts League Winner
    Subbed on my loan EOAE Valencia at CAM in a 41212(2) :joy:

Just played mine at RCM and did it in six games... he was absolutely incredible there, so much so I’ve kept him in that spot and best myself up about not doing it sooner :joy:
  • Sm0key_J0e
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    You can always go to church and pray.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5075 posts Big Money Move
    Which division OP?

You need to sub on or move a prem defender to st....
  • BrentfordFC
    11588 posts Has That Special Something
    Switch to 4231(2)
    Put Valencia & Robertson as lm/rm.
    put on manual crossing.
    Rb & cross full speed.
    Thank me later.
  • Ulook92
    12459 posts Has That Special Something
    Literally surround TOTS Ibra and Prime Raul with PL defenders

• TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you’re struggling you can pick up +15 passing fairly easily for 300 coins a pop 👍🏻
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Dont be dumb, i did it on Friday in 6 games. I have no clue what division you are in but just relegate yourself, like i did. I went from 1600 to 1150 by quitting games just for him. I did not even need to buy players just used Valencia, Delph and Aurier.
  • Idek
    10082 posts Has That Special Something
    FIFA-19-FUT-Hub-In-Menus-97.jpg

Using this in div 4, played 4 games last night and won 3 of them
  • tauras
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    What a struggle thank f**k for fb Luiz or I'd be still at it.
  • CraigB85
    1723 posts Play-Off Hero
    Does Rice count as a defender does anyone know?
  • Daveofwales01
    8343 posts League Winner
    CraigB85 wrote: »

The CDM one? If so no he's a midfielder, has to be lb, RB, CB and I suppose lwb and rwb
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    3963 posts National Call-Up
    really you need the cheapest option that has good stats for putting on every corner and free kick

baines must be a good option for this
  • RBailss
    11793 posts Has That Special Something
    really you need the cheapest option that has good stats for putting on every corner and free kick

baines must be a good option for this

Marcos Alonso
  • lf2009
    2209 posts Fans' Favourite
    I only used one defender,carnibal yedlin up top with ibra in 442.
    Used ibra to set him free then cutback for ibra to finish.....only issue is, it took 5 full games as no one quit.
    Stick the defenders on free kicks and corners etc too

Played some guy who was 4222 using the players below and he created loads of chances just crossing it to cr7
    Cr7 - bellerin
    Van anholt - aurier
    Tots robertson - tots crystal palace guy

• TOMMYxCOOPER
    3963 posts National Call-Up
    rttf alonso made this a doddle but yeah nif alonso-baines etc -decent stats for corners and free kicks you will breeze it B)
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    Think I'm gonna change in-game to 4231 with Son and Sane going fullback, Kolasinac and Aurier the widemen of the three and Gullit up top. Then proceed to lump it in the box at every opportunity in the hope he can get his big beautiful head of hair on the end of it.
  • CraigB85
    1723 posts Play-Off Hero

The CDM one? If so no he's a midfielder, has to be lb, RB, CB and I suppose lwb and rwb

Yeah - my thinking was that because his base card is a CB the he'll be classed as a defender for all versions?

I suppose the way to test that method is if anyone has used Birthday Salah and it counts?
  • Sanchezzzz
    3822 posts National Call-Up
    Community is full of **** unfortunately
  • kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move

Yeah - my thinking was that because his base card is a CB the he'll be classed as a defender for all versions?

I suppose the way to test that method is if anyone has used Birthday Salah and it counts?

Bday salah counts. Pretty sure the card has to be classified as a defender any card with a "_b"
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    Ze Jay wrote: »
    I've played 14 games so far and I'm still on 0/5 assists with a prem defender :s

I've lost 11 games drawn 1 and won 2 trying this challenge and I just can't do it. Tots Robertson has 2 assists but I lost in both games he got the assists :cry:

Edit: this is the team I'm using, Robertson is my corner taker, I bring Valencia on for Matuidi to try add another prem defender to get an assist with.
    2gw6p92.jpg
    Edit 2: I have no idea why the pic is upside down nor how to fix it :lol:

Stick Rice in for matuidi and Valencia in for the RB. Setup an IG form (I would go with 433 with what you have) that drops Rice to CB with maldini switching to LB and Meunier to RB. Robertson LW/Valencia RW putting in crosses for Big Ron. Then revert to your normal setup whenever you score.
  • MDeMontiagne
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    As long as you have a decent BPL LB/RB, put a passing attribute card on them and then play them on the wing in game and just cross it in. If that doesn't work then play them next to a good striker and then send them through balls. I got the objective done doing this with Mendy(81) in 7 games.