Tots Thiago

cartyHUNTER
964 posts Semi-Pro
Am I the only one absolutely loving this guy?

The way I like to play, he is just my perfect midfielder. Classy, great passing and finishing, 5 star skills and decent defensive stats at cm. I’ve said on here before I don’t play much, but in 12 games 8 goals 12 assists and consistently motm he is great.

Before someone pipes up with the expected question... none, I have one and he is staying until ‘20.

I urge you to try him if you run a bundes or Spanish side, for the coins he represents brilliant value.

Comments

• Markman007
    2721 posts Fans' Favourite
    Am I the only one absolutely loving this guy?

The way I like to play, he is just my perfect midfielder. Classy, great passing and finishing, 5 star skills and decent defensive stats at cm. I’ve said on here before I don’t play much, but in 12 games 8 goals 12 assists and consistently motm he is great.

Before someone pipes up with the expected question... none, I have one and he is staying until ‘20.

I urge you to try him if you run a bundes or Spanish side, for the coins he represents brilliant value.

I’ve got his Carniball card but I’ve held off on his TOTS. The problem with Thiago is I just don’t know where to play him. His physical stats, defending and height are not quite good enough for a CM, and his pace and shooting are not quite good enough for a CAM.

Honestly for the price he’s going for you may as well try to hybrid in TOTS Emre Can, who is much better defensively and physically and can do pretty much everything.