Is anybody investing in Saudi TOTS?

DIXON THFC
2542 posts Fans' Favourite
edited May 20
I haven't traded this year at all, truth be told I never really have but this year I've dumped most of my money into SBCs and since PIM Del Piero came out after having 3k left I've saved 860k.

My question is, should I potentially put 860k worth of Helton for example at 20k? Is it a safe investment? I dont even know what their quick sell price is.

Surely when lower end TOTS are out of packs and people need them they will go up in price?

I dont normally ask these types of questions but looking for some sound advice?

Comments

• DIXON THFC
    edited May 20
    @Futfanatic I need advice from somebody like you mate ;)

I know its 860k not the biggest amount but at this stage of the game if it's a risk I'd rather just had 2/3 TOTS serie A to my team.
  • MajorParkinson_91
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I bought 50 Helton, thinking the same as you.
  • DIXON THFC

The logic of once they are out of packs they will go up surely wins, I know we have lesser TOTS to come but surely nothing this cheap?
  • DIXON THFC
    edited May 20

What's the quick sell on them @MajorParkinson_91 ?
  • MajorParkinson_91
    Won't list them until 30+
  • pizzasodafries
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Amra at. Cheapest 87 on market right now
  • WarrenBarton
    8054 posts League Winner
    That 83 LB at 12.5k is safe as houses for an investment
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3939 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 20
    Got some Amrabat at 21k earlier. Seemed too good for an 87 TOTS
  • DIXON THFC
    That 83 LB at 12.5k is safe as houses for an investment

Yeah I thought that, still cant see the quick sell value even on FUTBIN, just not sure where to look but I guess like 9.9k
  • Bags
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    DIXON THFC wrote: »
    I haven't traded this year at all, truth be told I never really have but this year I've dumped most of my money into SBCs and since PIM Del Piero came out after having 3k left I've saved 860k.

My question is, should I potentially put 860k worth of Helton for example at 20k? Is it a safe investment? I dont even know what their quick sell price is.

Surely when lower end TOTS are out of packs and people need them they will go up in price?

I dont normally ask these types of questions but looking for some sound advice?

If they continue to keep giving them away in weekly objectives and for 80 rated SBC's (like the Saudi 1) they will be worth half that in a couple of weeks.
    the quick sell price is 10k.
  • Bags
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Got some Amrabat at 21k earlier. Seemed too good for an 87 TOTS

Thats significantly lower than the lowest 87 on the market. Bargain
  • MHoney1234
    8105 posts League Winner
    If you can get them as discard then no risk, anything above I wouldn’t bother. I don’t think PL will need more than 1
  • MajorParkinson_91
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    If you can get them as discard then no risk, anything above I wouldn’t bother. I don’t think PL will need more than 1

Tots Mbappe sbc will probably(hopefully) need several.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero

Poty Mbappe sbc isn't coming out cos EA hates the community! 😀
  • DIXON THFC
    edited May 20
    I understand the prem one might not be the earner but what other TOTS can u get for that price? Once they are gone and we get Bundesliga, la liga, Ligue 1, serie A there wont be any cheap ones and people will need them.

I'm just torn between discard and a higher rating.
  • WarrenBarton
    8054 posts League Winner
    I understand the prem one might not be the earner but what other TOTS can u get for that price? Once they are gone and we get Bundesliga, la liga, Ligue 1, serie A there wont be any cheap ones and people will need them.

High rated is risky imo
  • DIXON THFC

High rated is risky imo

Yeah I'm just gonna go for 60 discard and hold out for a spike or sell at Serie A TOTS and lose maybe 100k at worst, seems safe.
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    edited May 20
    I'm not really investing in them. Just building up a full SPL TOTS squad. where else can you get a full blue squad for such a low price. I'm gonna enjoy the Saudi league objective this week.
  • Boysie91
    8821 posts League Winner
    edited May 20
    I bought 20x 86 Heldon 13-17.5k had more but sold 4 already for 23-24k.

Both 10x Belotti as well for 33-37k sold them all for 43.5k
  • MHoney1234
    8105 posts League Winner

Poty Mbappe sbc isn't coming out cos EA hates the community! 😀

• oldboiler
    2038 posts Fans' Favourite
    You can pretty much pick up TOTS Petros for the price of the cheapest 87 NIF
  • Futfanatic
    13425 posts Has That Special Something

I know its 860k not the biggest amount but at this stage of the game if it's a risk I'd rather just had 2/3 TOTS serie A to my team.

What’s the question
  • DannySTFC
    1582 posts Play-Off Hero
    I presume with the PL SBC tomorrow 85s should go up in price after 6pm?
  • DIXON THFC
    Futfanatic wrote: »

What’s the question

@Futfanatic I suppose now its, if you had 860k would you invest in discard Saudi TOTS, 87 Saudi TOTS or just say **** it and save for a few Serie A TOTS and enjoy?
  • DIXON THFC
    Boysie91 wrote: »

At this point Boysie what would you do?

@Boysie91
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    dunno about investing in them but i feel like every time i open a pack one of the tots saudi's pop up . just got an 88 rated one from a mixed players pack ..
  • Boysie91
    8821 posts League Winner
    Boysie91 wrote: »

At this point Boysie what would you do?

@Boysie91

Wait until guaranteed PL sbc and sell or wait until next weeks guaranteed big league sbc and probably sell for more as no longer in packs so supply and demand.
  • Futfanatic
    13425 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 21
    Futfanatic wrote: »

What’s the question

@Futfanatic I suppose now its, if you had 860k would you invest in discard Saudi TOTS, 87 Saudi TOTS or just say **** it and save for a few Serie A TOTS and enjoy?

Just enjoy, it’s not worth your time
  • lippyone
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 21
    I not exactly investing, but am buying the entire squads of the minor league ones, they fun to play with and cheap to assemble, and when bored with them can chuck them in SbC if they don't rise