Bundes LW

Craigy21
1089 posts Professional
Any Bundesliga experts out there know if there will be any decent LW/LM’s in their respective TOTS, looking at EoE Ribery but wondering if there will be any decent ones included in TOTS, Gnabry maybe?

Comments

• Markman007
    4765 posts National Call-Up
    Kostic has a shot at TOTS, but the question is whether or not he’ll be LM or LWB. Other than him there may not be many options on the left. I was initially hesitant to do the Ribery SBC because of price and as I already had FS Davies and EL Bailey but after reviews I decided to do it with most of my untradeables. I don’t regret it. Honestly I don’t see a better Bundesliga LM/LW than Ribery coming this TOTs though.
  • Craigy21
    1089 posts Professional
    Markman007 wrote: »
    Kostic has a shot at TOTS, but the question is whether or not he’ll be LM or LWB. Other than him there may not be many options on the left. I was initially hesitant to do the Ribery SBC because of price and as I already had FS Davies and EL Bailey but after reviews I decided to do it with most of my untradeables. I don’t regret it. Honestly I don’t see a better Bundesliga LM/LW than Ribery coming this TOTs though.

Thanks for the response! Think Ribery might be the way to go then! 👍🏻 Nice one!
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    They will probably put Sancho on the LW....its what they do.
  • Markman007
    4765 posts National Call-Up

Lol like when they released both lm and rm Sancho in the POTM.
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    Markman007 wrote: »

Lol like when they released both lm and rm Sancho in the POTM.

This time though I'd actually prefer it if they did, I'm trying to run an all English team and right now I've got POTY Sterling on the right along with Moments TOTS Townsend (who btw is pretty solid).
  • BPMKing123
    78 posts Park Captain
    I enjoy Gnabry's League SBC card so I'm sure his TOTS will be good if he gets one