Any news on the ligue 1 Poty sbc?

CheeseSlice
746 posts Semi-Pro
?

Comments

• Hulkmodus
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes, it is released tonight. It's a 97 rated mbappe. Cost will be 2.7 million from scratch.
  • iRusty_yo
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    Hulkmodus wrote: »
    Yes, it is released tonight. It's a 97 rated mbappe. Cost will be 2.7 million from scratch.

Also ST
  • Hulkmodus
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    iRusty_yo wrote: »

Also ST

Yeah forgot to mention
  • Cortza
    888 posts Professional

Speculation or source?
  • Futfanatic
    13972 posts Has That Special Something
    Maybe its too expensive
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    Maybe it won’t come at all
  • Ybiza
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mbappe won both awards, so EA probably had to delay sbc so they can up his rating and sbc price. Gonna be ST 98 rated imo, price about 2.7-3.3 mil
  • rnmays1
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Won't come tonight as it's bank holiday in Canada but personally don't think we'll get it this year
  • nightcrawler
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    rnmays1 wrote: »
    Won't come tonight as it's bank holiday in Canada but personally don't think we'll get it this year

This sbc is Money in the bank for EA. It will come ofc.
  • Ybiza
    278 posts Sunday League Hero

See you 6pm uk
  • Janoe1
    7675 posts League Winner
    Its either too expensive for ea to release / stopped sponsoring the award ceremomy / release it on a later date
  • oldboiler
    2107 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 20
    What is his TOTY - 3m? So if he gets a +1, 4-5m?

Too expensive I’d go with for EA to release, if they do it’ll be comparable to R9 SBC requirements.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6433 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 20
    oldboiler wrote: »
    What is his TOTY - 3m? So if he gets a +1, 4-5m?

Too expensive I’d go with for EA to release, if they do it’ll be comparable to R9 SBC requirements.

Where do you get that logic from? Van Dijk's TOTY was between 1.2-1.3mil when they released his +1 and it was just over 1mil flat.

If Mbappe comes out and hes +1 on his TOTY then he'll be between 2.7-3m imo
  • v4vendetta1978
    2822 posts Fans' Favourite
    We thought at EA that this would be to expensive for mere scrubs that pay our wages to do in this current market so here’s a sbc for his gold card thanks for the cheese love EA
  • Ftl
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Invested about a mil or 2 before the hype a week or two back. Already cashed out when he picked up both awards except the tots 88 players. Prices going down on all possible needed cards lol except them. His price will compete with his toty card so aprox 3.5 mil. Waaaaayyyy to much for the most people unfortenatly
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Too expensive like icon moments sbcs....they wont do one imo.

I hope im wrong.
  • SkeltonTom
    1424 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hope it’s released today :'(
  • rnmays1
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Ybiza wrote: »

See you 6pm uk

Prepare to be disappointed
  • Mic2904
    2006 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 20

EA - like any other slightly bigger company - has coverage 'around the sun' as they say. The fact that there is a BH in Canada should really have NO impact on releasing an SBC.

If we get it, I would imagine sometime today.

Price won't be over 2m. It should be achievable for a 'normal' user and tempting to do. Its a money spinner, quite possibly the last big one for EA. They wont miss that one.
  • oldboiler
    2107 posts Fans' Favourite

Where do you get that logic from? Van Dijk's TOTY was between 1.2-1.3mil when they released his +1 and it was just over 1mil flat.

Your logic is a higher rated POTY Mbappe SBC will be cheaper than his TOTY, currently just below 3m on PS4....without factoring in it might be a ST position. I prefer your logic, I hope it’s right.
  • Lax22
    172 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dident they give Neymar an 97 rated sbc card last year? why would this be to expensive?
  • rohyah
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    oldboiler wrote: »

Your logic is a higher rated POTY Mbappe SBC will be cheaper than his TOTY, currently just below 3m on PS4....without factoring in it might be a ST position. I prefer your logic, I hope it’s right.

His logic is based on an example that already happened. Everyone else is merely speculating without any evidence.
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    The thing is VVD had more special cards throughout the season so his poty was a +3 on his last non TOTY special so Mbappe may just be a 94.

Purely speculation
  • Tesco
    6580 posts Big Money Move
    I'm presuming EA will release it tonight as people will be back in the office. Might delay it a bit if they decide to do a Polish league POTY (like they did on 17) as their awards start at 8pm
  • Chubz
    3225 posts National Call-Up
    Chu boi said it’s a holiday in Canada so I reckon it still could come out
  • iTaLenTZ
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The sbc would cost less than 3 mil. That is below the threshold so it will come.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5899 posts Big Money Move
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Maybe its too expensive

It isn’t coming IMO. They are pricing his value at 3.5 million I would guess. And that will be above the the threshold they aim for as they do famously said.
  • MHoney1234
    8443 posts League Winner
    Shambles if this isn’t released and we got some dude from the Mexican league
  • Cortza
    888 posts Professional
    Maybe its too expensive

It isn’t coming IMO. They are pricing his value at 3.5 million I would guess. And that will be above the the threshold they aim for as they do famously said.

Yet R96 is 4.1m or so...seems a ridiculous excuse.
  • MHoney1234
    8443 posts League Winner
    Cortza wrote: »
    Maybe its too expensive

Yet R96 is 4.1m or so...seems a ridiculous excuse.