Which End Team?

Ugri
8353 posts League Winner
1. VVD Tots & TAA Tots
a3e6nCy.jpg

2. Prime Maldini & Lala/Cancelo Tots (highest version Lala as illustration atm)
QTdVW9K.jpg

Which End Team? 45 votes

1: VVD Tots & TAA Tots
62%
EddieFicioLFC Simon 98Legend KillerRK94vibemix881Glass0nionCrosslandShakey JakeyGLBrentfordFCfifaUTbenclsMUFCXx_iou_cheesecake_xXCheetah ThumbsJoestoeMultif4ceMossupEl_NinoYusuf11Primal 28 votes
2: Prime Maldini & Lala/Cancelo Tots
31%
Nembhafc1901Yungelgordofetokrakos000Ashr93iiDannyFinesse_4daysBYourLordHorizonvaporCarlos181F1FA_WaRHazardddddRebelRob 14 votes
3: Other...please specify
6%
TomGenever14AddicksfanJorrd 3 votes

Comments

• Joestoe
    7838 posts League Winner
    VVD and TAA or VVD and Dumfries TOTS when he gets released. Finding Virgil the best CB in the game.
  • Legend Killer
    1262 posts Professional
    Easily team 1.
  • WFCBagnall
    77290 posts Moderator
    Vieira wide cm and Gullit cdm?
  • futureyears
    1897 posts Play-Off Hero
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Thought that myself, assume it’s because of the chem in team 2.... I’d say definitely go for team 1, and switch Gullit and Vieira
  • Finesse_4days
    9756 posts League Winner
    edited May 2019
    Not used either, but I would always go for the Icon option especially with how good Maldini was last year. Stat wise VVD looks better, but it wouldn't surprise me if Maldini played better in game due to him feeling more agile because of the height and balance. Even if Maldini was slightly worse I would be still tempted to get him just because I prefer using icons.
  • Joestoe
    7838 posts League Winner
    Not used either, but I would always go for the Icon option especially with how good Maldini was last year. Stat wise VVD looks better, but it wouldn't surprise me if Maldini played better in game due to him feeling more agile because of the height and balance. Even if Maldini was slightly worse I would be still tempted to get him just because I prefer using icons.

POTY Van Dijk feels very agile for his height.
  • RebelRob
    6470 posts Big Money Move
    Went for 2 because maldini, and I think cancelo will be top class.

Did you not to the ucl florenzi? He’s excellent (excluding height obviously).
  • Ugri
    8353 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Thought that myself, assume it’s because of the chem in team 2.... I’d say definitely go for team 1, and switch Gullit and Vieira

Vieira is cdm in the team of course and gullit rcm, mistake in the foto as i put it together before my coffee :lol:
  • Ugri
    8353 posts League Winner
    So far 70% for VVD and TAA so far, thx guys for the votes, keep them coming
  • Ugri
    8353 posts League Winner
    Any more votes? Thx
  • Addicksfan
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    I'm gonna be that guy.....

Personally I'd change up the back 4.....TOTS Telles, TOTS Militao, TOTS De Ligt and TOTS/SBC Dumfries with VDS in goal.

SBC Dumfries is still the best RB I have used in game by a country mile. If he gets a TOTS it'll be pure filth.

Militao and De Ligt TOTS will have a +3/+5 upgrade on their FFS cards!

VDS is up there with the best GK's in the game.

If you're thinking I want to use my untradeables then I'd go team 1
  • Ugri
    8353 posts League Winner
    edited May 2019
    Addicksfan wrote: »

Personally I'd change up the back 4.....TOTS Telles, TOTS Militao, TOTS De Ligt and TOTS/SBC Dumfries with VDS in goal.

SBC Dumfries is still the best RB I have used in game by a country mile. If he gets a TOTS it'll be pure filth.

@Addicksfan You always give me good advice, thanks for that!

I have tried VDS and for some reason he was very inconsistent for me. When i play against him he is EPIC but he want in my team and he had 20 games to prove himself. I might try prime Schmeichel but its the last on my list tbh.

Dumfries I agree, EA are VERY unpredictable but based on real life he wont get a tots, lets see. If he does then links nicely with a dutch CB. I havent tried De Ligt but have tried VVD and many other OP defenders and he was the best so far.

I am rich but not THAT rich to take out Desailly as well, and he is a ROCK so he stays :wink:

For now im waiting, Blanc is listed and curious to see what my rewards bring, wont say no to a red VVD or TAA of course :blush:
  • Addicksfan
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    Ugri wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »

@Addicksfan You always give me good advice, thanks for that!

I have tried VDS and for some reason he was very inconsistent for me. When i play against him he is EPIC but he want in my team and he had 20 games to prove himself. I might try prime Schmeichel but its the last on my list tbh.

Dumfries I agree, EA are VERY unpredictable but based on real life he wont get a tots, lets see. If he does then links nicely with a dutch CB. I havent tried De Ligt but have tried VVD and many other OP defenders and he was the best so far.

I am rich but not THAT rich to take out Desailly as well, and he is a ROCK so he stays :wink:

For now im waiting, Blanc is listed and curious to see what my rewards bring, wont say no to a red VVD or TAA of course :blush:

@Ugri let's be positive, your gonna get VVD out of the Prem SBC later and TAA as your red....nailed on!!
  • Cadey 5
    11862 posts Has That Special Something
    First team for sure.
  • Ugri
    8353 posts League Winner
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    First team for sure.

Thx @Cadey 5