Prime Eusebio or Prime moments Cruyff

Phyxius
2 posts Ball Boy
I have been thinking about doing the sbc, which one would you recommend and why?

Comments

• BombSquadPuppy
    1413 posts Professional
    I recommend eusebio, i packed and used his mid for roughly 700 games, he always came in clutch with a wondershot that went in, felt agile and strong on the ball, he also knew how to dive 😉
  • EekAlaska
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im kinda in the same boat. I need someone that can play St or any CAM position and not sure who to go with
  • Seanspence31
    1018 posts Professional
    I just did Eusebio and I am so glad I did. The guy is a monster at St and CAM.
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    Definitely Eusebio. I’ve only used both primes and not PIMP Cruyff so it may not be accurate.

But Eusebio definitely is a clutch player who scores the goals to win you games. If he’s not scoring, he’s assisting more. He may not be a big guy but he always appears in the right place at the right time.

Cruyff was good and fun to use for sure. But somehow he didn’t seem clutch like Eusebio was for me. Plus he’s really weak and loses the ball at a touch.
  • Syahiran17
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    I personally prefer Cruyff cuz of the 5*5* and fun but Eusebio is more meta imo
  • Jeremy295
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I can't talk up eusebio enough. Did his sbc and they guy is fantastic. He's made the same impact for me at cam that having gullit in my team did last year. Could only afford one big icon sbc this year so figured why not a new one. I don't regret it one bit!
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    I need a cam but would he work behind striker or better as a ram?
  • Raider
    3443 posts National Call-Up
    Foxsake wrote: »
    I need a cam but would he work behind striker or better as a ram?

cam for sure, unless u got toty neymar or pim gullit instead :D
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2279 posts Fans' Favourite
    Eusebio 110%

He’s wonderful at striker or any cam

Passing, shooting, dribbling, jumping, heading. He’s amazing at everything. He doesn’t have 5* skills so that is something to think about if it’s important to you
  • Phyxius
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Anyone else?
  • DasPonyboy
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Eusebio...he’s the besssssst, I lav him

-Nacho Libre and Me
  • Ishibum
    12262 posts Has That Special Something
    I tried the loans for both and went with Eusebio. I have not remotely regretted this choice.

@Djkhalid1921 knows all about him

• JT_cfc
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    Used both on loan and currently grinding towards Cruyff's SBC. I like Eusiebo but I just dont think he is as agile and smooth on the ball as Cruyff. He is more physical and better at heading but I don't tend to score a lot of header anyways. Never used Cruyff's prime version but I assume that big upgrade on balance make a huge difference.
  • Johnnydp
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    both. Eusebio as striker and Cruyff as cam.