Futswap Cancelo

Brownian_Motion
380 posts Sunday League Hero
edited May 2019
Does anyone picked him up? I am running a full serie A team and I have been using 87 CL Florenzi for a while. I am hesitating between giving Cancelo a try or getting a better pack from my tokens. (plus the fact that TOTS is coming for this league, but don’t have a strong view on who might come out as an RB). Thanks for your feedback.

Comments

• AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    Take the icon.

Cancelo is great, but get his OTW.
  • Brownian_Motion
    @AdamH Thanks for the advice but not having the coins for an icon, if it’s what you mean. So, I should pay 230K (futhead) for a +1 overall rating?

• JMUIRHEAD
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The 89 cancelo is the best non TOTY/TOTS RB in the game. I use him at RM in a 352
  • Brownian_Motion
    JMUIRHEAD wrote: »
    The 89 cancelo is the best non TOTY/TOTS RB in the game. I use him at RM in a 352

So, it’s 88 futswap looks like an interesting proposition...
  • Wooly1203
    3083 posts National Call-Up
    I picked him up as I knew I wouldn’t be able to complete everything for this month. I’ve only been using him as a sub since I’m not running a serie A team at the moment, but he has been really good for me. I’d definitively take him if you’re already running a team where you can fit him in
  • Grown93
    3920 posts National Call-Up
    Take Cancelo. If you dont like him, its an 88 wich is great for SBC
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    He's been in my team since I red picked him as an 86 or whatever.

I always really wanted Florenzi but Cancelo for me does good as a RB or RM in a 3atb. Could probably even play him as a CB in a 3.

I use him with Sniper chem for extra finishing and agility.
  • Brownian_Motion
    Thanks a lot for the feedback. I’ll give him a try.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6158 posts Big Money Move
    I've used both, and I prefer Florenzi (particularly his 89 SBC). Save up for the icon.
  • Grown93
    3920 posts National Call-Up
    AdamH wrote: »
    Take the icon.

Cancelo is great, but get his OTW.

Mostly of the base icons is not much better than gold top cards.

Besides Pele, Eusebio etc. And 88 IF save a bit in sbc. Icon to but just if OP want to do a Icon that asks to submit
  • BasDostscp
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    James + Cancelo.

Didn't need another icon.
  • Brownian_Motion
    I've used both, and I prefer Florenzi (particularly his 89 SBC). Save up for the icon.

I missed that SBC unfortunately :/
    I only have 300K currently, so an icon is hardly an option.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6158 posts Big Money Move

I missed that SBC unfortunately :/
    I only have 300K currently, so an icon is hardly an option.

No, I meant the FUT Swap Base Icon pack. It's a win-win. If you get a good one like Eusebio, you keep him. If you get someone you don't want, throw him into an icon SBC, save 250K on the price of it, and get a free jumbo rare players pack out of it.
  • Brownian_Motion
    @SuperSonicSean I see. I would, but I already missed a few swaps. I usually get 10 out of 14.
  • Chavez76
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    BasDostscp wrote: »
    James + Cancelo.

Didn't need another icon.

doing this as well. took the 91 James yesterday and he disappeared in the Ronaldinho SBC immideately.