Thoughts on this squad

Ze Jay
263 posts Sunday League Hero
Selling my TOTY De Gea as Alison looks the exact same for way under half the price. I'm thinking of this with the coins I'll have once he sells
2db13bd.jpg
I played 4231 before but I've been struggling alot so I'm.going to give this formation a try. It also allows me to try Mbabu as I've changed the cbs round.

Any suggestions for improvement? I'll have 1.1m once de gea sells if people stop undercutting me that is :neutral:

Comments

• Pauldejong6
    6720 posts Big Money Move
    If Nedved/Hagi arent untradeable i'd swap them out for metaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
  • Ze Jay
    263 posts Sunday League Hero

Ronaldo is currently the only tradable card in that team sadly, I've used Hagi for 1285 games, he has 490 goals and 815 assists. Not bad seen as I did the group sbc he was in for about 40k as I packed untradable 85 pires from rewards right near the start of fifa :smiley:
  • Pauldejong6
    6720 posts Big Money Move
    Ze Jay wrote: »

Ronaldo is currently the only tradable card in that team sadly, I've used Hagi for 1285 games, he has 490 goals and 815 assists. Not bad seen as I did the group sbc he was in for about 40k as I packed untradable 85 pires from rewards right near the start of fifa :smiley:

Dont get me wrong I love people who 'dare' to play the non-meta-players and make them work. FIFA 19 becomes easier with Mbappe on the RW/RCAM. Your team looks real nice though apart of the wingers/wide cams. Defense is as solid as it gets, Mbabu is awesome.