Got CR7 and hes missing alot of easy chances

Lodge
106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
What's the best shooting technique? Some of the chances he is missing is ridiculous... I don't used time finishing either

Comments

• HDouble
    2427 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s not CR7 mate it’s youuuuuu
  • IxToMxI
    5991 posts Big Money Move
    Not use to his shot probably, powerful and your holding down the power, I did it with Prime Raul when I first got him
  • is1996
    746 posts Semi-Pro
    HDouble wrote: »
    Have you even played Fifa this year? Hope you are being sarcastic because if you are serious then you must be stupid.. The game's finishi g is broken ... OP just try shooting first time its so unrealistic but it works
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Not use to his shot probably, powerful and your holding down the power, I did it with Prime Raul when I first got him

+1
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    nah im with OP on this one, used Eusebio prime now for 2 WLs, first one finished everything, second one i was missing tap ins for god sake.
  • Lodge
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I sold him and put fb ibra back in and improved other positions
  • HDouble
    is1996 wrote: »
    Have you even played Fifa this year? Hope you are being sarcastic because if you are serious then you must be stupid.. The game's finishi g is broken ... OP just try shooting first time its so unrealistic but it works

Have I played fifa? Obviously not mate just got Red CR7 Red 91 Mbappe prime R9 so I have no idea what I’m talking about when it comes to CR7 finishing. Mines only played 703 games with 496 goals div 1 weekend league. Stupid ****
  • dregana08
    3940 posts National Call-Up

Have I played fifa? Obviously not mate just got Red CR7 Red 91 Mbappe prime R9 so I have no idea what I’m talking about when it comes to CR7 finishing. Mines only played 703 games with 496 goals div 1 weekend league. Stupid ****

Well that told you!
  • Purplejacket
    2689 posts Fans' Favourite
    Its the game sometimes, shooting becomes randok no.matter who takes it some games you think you are a god i shooting, other you will be lucky to score 1 in 20.
  • is1996
    746 posts Semi-Pro

Well then act like it ..dont go all smart **** and say it the OP's fault when finishing in the game is broken and we all know it ..
  • SuperSonicSean
    6051 posts Big Money Move
    Get Hamdallah instead. He's better.
    Hamdaldo > Ronaldo
  • _R9_
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Haha bro it’s easier to flick the ball up & bang it 50yards out than 1v1’s.. -___-
  • Moy
    963 posts Semi-Pro
    I’ve got nif Messi, played over 700 games with him too.
    Thing is some games he misses the easiest chances yet in others he will bang in absolute worldys no problem
  • donnel
    379 posts Sunday League Hero
    Crazy how people still thinking getting Ronaldo will make them score everytime, i used to think like that years ago and i was smashing my controllers on every loss now i have come to understand that my players ratings is just important to scare my opponents 90% of the work is done by myself. I see people miss easy goals with 95+ shoring stat strikers and other score bangers with -70 shots midfielders or even defenders. If u dont improve ur game Ronaldo will be useless u still gonna lose the games u used to lose. This my 3rd year without trying to buy Ronaldo i just dont care abt him anymore like i used to.
  • HDouble

Well then act like it ..dont go all smart **** and say it the OP's fault when finishing in the game is broken and we all know it ..

F off you ****. He can’t finish with CR7 but I can and 90% if decent players can but you think the games broken. You one of these guys who wins and thinks the games great and then lose and think the game **** blame the game it’s broken. Donkey
  • is1996
    746 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 18

F off you ****. He can’t finish with CR7 but I can and 90% if decent players can but you think the games broken. You one of these guys who wins and thinks the games great and then lose and think the game **** blame the game it’s broken. Donkey

Wow so you are saying the game is good .. thats a whole new level of stupid.. The game is broken no matter if you win or lose . I sold fifa 2 months ago . I bet you will throw **** at me for that . I dont care who you are or what insults you throw at me or if you have red cr7 mbappe or even red pele (which i know doesnt exist) bottom line is this year the game is broken .. El tornado crosses and first time shot fest .
  • CokePrime
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special

That's honestly a pretty poor return of goals with CR7...
  • is1996
    746 posts Semi-Pro
    CokePrime wrote: »

Probably going to say " Im in div 1 mate you dont have the level to get there " Looks like that type of guy to me
  • Nodge86
    1254 posts Professional

If you’re not a goal a game with Ronaldo then delete your club.
  • CokePrime
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CokePrime wrote: »

Probably going to say " Im in div 1 mate you dont have the level to get there " Looks like that type of guy to me

Haha that would work if I wasn't in Div 1 and my CR7 is on 668 Games 687 Goals and 247 Assists.

So when he says "F off you ****. He can’t finish with CR7 but I can"...he really should at least be hitting a goal a game with CR7, even in a 2 striker formations.
  • Jaycunn
    88 posts Park Captain

That’s a really really bad goal record with ronaldo wow

• JPRM71
    2393 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jaycunn wrote: »

Troll comment, typical toxic forum member
  • Amdp9
    3380 posts National Call-Up
    JPRM71 wrote: »

Lids fighting over video game 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • SimenHP
    2091 posts Fans' Favourite
    NIF CR7 finishing is okay at best. Alot of icons around his price have alot better finishing.

Eusebio (89 and 91)
    ADP (92 and 93)
    Van Basten (94)
    Cruyff (91)
    Emilio (90 and 92)
    Pele (91)
    Shearer (92)
    Bergkamp (93)
    Best (93)
  • kathers81
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    He has EAids
    Sell him and buy another one.

My SBC Prime Crespo has not scored in 50 games :D
    Prime Larsson had 20 in 16 games, got EAids and ended 23 after 30. I’ve had similar runs with FB Ibra as well.

At least it’s easier to notice when your strikers have It’s a lot more difficult noticing it in midfielders and defenders and people start assuming missed tackles and bobbles are due to button lag. Until you realize that it’s the same players auto lunging, blocking your own shots and unable to pass the ball anywhere.
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    dregana08 wrote: »

Well that told you!

My potm Aubameyang has better stats than that in division one.

Actually so do my wingers. That’s an awful return.
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    Quoted wrong person.
  • HDouble

Wow so you are saying the game is good .. thats a whole new level of stupid.. The game is broken no matter if you win or lose . I sold fifa 2 months ago . I bet you will throw **** at me for that . I dont care who you are or what insults you throw at me or if you have red cr7 mbappe or even red pele (which i know doesnt exist) bottom line is this year the game is broken .. El tornado crosses and first time shot fest .

No time for you dumb bitter fritters. No point talking to idiots. I never said games great but like most fifa addicts you being a special one considering you sold the game 2 months ago but still come on the forum to talk about the game you hate so much I play the game regardless if I think it’s good or bad I will make do until the next one comes out
  • Jaycunn
    88 posts Park Captain

And his original, have you even played fifa wasn’t? It’s not a troll comment. For you to not even have a goal a game with ronaldo. The best NIF card on the game is terrible. Is it not? Mine had 1.7 goals 1.2 assist on average.
  • dregana08
    3940 posts National Call-Up

Well that told you!

And his original, have you even played fifa wasn’t? It’s not a troll comment. For you to not even have a goal a game with ronaldo. The best NIF card on the game is terrible. Is it not? Mine had 1.7 goals 1.2 assist on average.

Easy when you play Squad battles on semi-pro.