The Great Futsby -Tradingguide- "Reading this thread is a good investment, old sport!"

Comments

• zoltaroman
    56 posts Park Captain
    ziotree wrote: »
    What should I do guys.

Brought 11 Norwood when they first came out for 30k each.

Hold or panic sell

The best case potentual is:
    Needed for Mbappe SBC
    Needed for Major Leagues TOTS SBC
    Needed for repeatable Guaranteed TOTS player SBC
  • BYourLord
    2009 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looks like those Doherty are rising pretty well
    Bought 250 between 2-3k and now 6.5k on PS4
    Have also 250 Jiminez but still not rising.. hopefully they both be blue tomorrow
  • FinEverton
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    zoltaroman wrote: »
    ziotree wrote: »
    What should I do guys.

Brought 11 Norwood when they first came out for 30k each.

Hold or panic sell

The best case potentual is:
    Needed for Mbappe SBC
    Needed for Major Leagues TOTS SBC
    Needed for repeatable Guaranteed TOTS player SBC

Got need some where. But dont know, do I have guts to buy more or just go for 84-85 nifs
  • IAIK7
    2932 posts National Call-Up
    Surely the best time to buy would be tonight when everyone is losing their minds over PL TOTS?
  • CharlieC
    5615 posts Big Money Move
    CharlieC wrote: »
    EPL SBC will undoubtedly require a TOTS card. I’m hedging my bets anyway. I’ve bought about 20 at 30k and under and 30 Mahrez at 9k and under. I think Mahrez will get an IF this week and along with his NIF being out of packs, it’s a great card for the TOTS EPL sbc so his price may go up 4 or 5 k

It’s almost like I’m a prophet
  • mindm4ster
    4766 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS panic selling started
  • Futfanatic
    12006 posts Has That Special Something
    mindm4ster wrote: »

You should have seen it at 4 this night people were selling for 12k
  • Futfanatic
    Are WL rewards already out?
  • IAIK7
    HYPED:

Screenshot-20190516-100213-Companion.jpg
  • FinEverton
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Are WL rewards already out?

Yes
  • mindm4ster

oh I thought min bin change is more recent

how many did you buy ?
  • Futfanatic

how many did you buy ?

135, but I sold 35 a day ago because I wanted more trade pile space and have been shifting the rest for 17/18k this morning to hopefully buy back more cheap later tonight... but prices are already lower
  • IAIK7
    We really need a discord group or something. I said it before and I'll say it again, EA monitor these threads. The guy who made that thread about making like 12 million coins, would've caught their attention and hence why they lowered the BIN.
  • zoltaroman
    56 posts Park Captain
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    We really need a discord group or something. I said it before and I'll say it again, EA monitor these threads. The guy who made that thread about making like 12 million coins, would've caught their attention and hence why they lowered the BIN.

I'm up for it.
  • Mikeysaio
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Honestly that is the case. They saw all the threads about people spending millions on discard tots and they definitely didn’t want those sort of people to profit from it.
  • Hulkmodus
    1183 posts Professional

Why not a WhatsApp group
  • Futfanatic

I’m working on it bro! Fifa 20 will be different
  • KRANG00
    1630 posts Play-Off Hero

Watch this space :p
  • Futfanatic
    Discord is coming this weekend
  • Tommygunn
    3123 posts National Call-Up

What happens if @Futfanatic is actually an EA mole and you add him then he can still report back
  • mindm4ster

how many did you buy ?

135, but I sold 35 a day ago because I wanted more trade pile space and have been shifting the rest for 17/18k this morning to hopefully buy back more cheap later tonight... but prices are already lower

are you going balls deep into TOTS now?
  • BYourLord
    2009 posts Fans' Favourite
    Whatsapp’s better
    Not everyone has discord :#
  • Futfanatic
    Tommygunn wrote: »

What happens if @Futfanatic is actually an EA mole and you add him then he can still report back

Watch out or you might disappear my eyes are everywhere.
  • Supermario911
    1175 posts Professional
    Tommygunn wrote: »

Watch out or you might disappear my eyes are everywhere.

I think he works for EA!
  • KRANG00
    1630 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 16
    BYourLord wrote: »
    Whatsapp’s better

Discord is the better option, it's free and easy to setup and has so many more options and capabilities compared to Whatapps for this sort of thing
  • lucas
    4891 posts Big Money Move
    Still money to be made, just depends if ea do the silver efl players for th

I’m working on it bro! Fifa 20 will be different

Good to hear, basically stopped trading. Normally not this doom thinker but ea is clearly monitoring the forums when it comes to these things, so many last minute changes to some obvious requirements
  • Hulkmodus
    1183 posts Professional
    KRANG00 wrote: »
    BYourLord wrote: »
    Whatsapp’s better

Discord is the better option, it's free and easy to setup and has so many more options and capabilities compared to Whatapps for this sort of thing

Is there an mobile app for it?
    Just got it on PC and never checked it
  • Flamstead
    2767 posts Fans' Favourite
    Let me know once you guys have set up a discord. WhatsApp is too personal (no offence gents).
  • African_Nachos
    32 posts Park Captain
    Add me to discord as well
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12693 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't even know what a discord is except some sort of separate group for discussions based on the context?