The Weekly Objectives Thread

Comments

  • Edu
    6664 posts Big Money Move
    I used IF Santi Mina, won 3 for the swap and need 3 more for Rodri.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Was 2-0 down to someone at HT, EoE RVP is a handful!!
    I threw on IF Braithwaite just on the off chance I can still come back.
    I do come back to lead 4-2 Braithwaite gets a goal. 😎
    In the 92nd min, my opponent scores. 4-3. No probs. But he runs around shushing like he has just won it! 🤔😂
  • Arsenalfan97
    7699 posts League Winner
    I really hate the score with a player from a specific nation objectives. Especially when it’s 6 wins in div 1
  • RBailss
    12058 posts Has That Special Something
    This is brutal :joy: why is it not just score? Why score & win ffs!!
  • RBailss
    12058 posts Has That Special Something
    Got the fut swap & Rodri cards! Straight into Vieira!
  • RebelRob
    5223 posts Big Money Move
    Done Rodri and the one swap card tonight, was fairly easy but likely won’t have time for the other Mexican one. Rip free icon.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Done Rodri and the one swap card tonight, was fairly easy but likely won’t have time for the other Mexican one. Rip free icon.

    The Mexican 1 is 3 SB matches. Really quick and easy.
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    Might not have time to do rodri this week :( out of town until today and have plans thrusday night so only have tuesday/Wednesday to get it done
  • RebelRob
    5223 posts Big Money Move
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Done Rodri and the one swap card tonight, was fairly easy but likely won’t have time for the other Mexican one. Rip free icon.

    The Mexican 1 is 3 SB matches. Really quick and easy.

    I’m most likely not home now til Friday evening 😢

    Could have done it last night but the rivals games was enough, didn’t want to be up too late as if I missed another it would be wasted time anyway.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    RebelRob wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Done Rodri and the one swap card tonight, was fairly easy but likely won’t have time for the other Mexican one. Rip free icon.

    The Mexican 1 is 3 SB matches. Really quick and easy.

    I’m most likely not home now til Friday evening 😢

    Could have done it last night but the rivals games was enough, didn’t want to be up too late as if I missed another it would be wasted time anyway.

    Ahh, thought may be you had misread it and thought it was Rivals as well.
  • Finesse_4days
    7229 posts Big Money Move
    For the Mexican one does it still count as a win with 7 Mexican players if you start with 7 and then sub a few off in the second half for other nationalities? In my first game I just kept all the Mexican players on just in case.
  • Orison
    48639 posts FIFA Cover Star
    For the Mexican one does it still count as a win with 7 Mexican players if you start with 7 and then sub a few off in the second half for other nationalities? In my first game I just kept all the Mexican players on just in case.

    Yeah, still counts
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    For the Mexican one does it still count as a win with 7 Mexican players if you start with 7 and then sub a few off in the second half for other nationalities? In my first game I just kept all the Mexican players on just in case.

    Not sure. I just left them all on to make sure as well.
  • RebelRob
    5223 posts Big Money Move
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Done Rodri and the one swap card tonight, was fairly easy but likely won’t have time for the other Mexican one. Rip free icon.

    The Mexican 1 is 3 SB matches. Really quick and easy.

    I’m most likely not home now til Friday evening 😢

    Could have done it last night but the rivals games was enough, didn’t want to be up too late as if I missed another it would be wasted time anyway.

    Ahh, thought may be you had misread it and thought it was Rivals as well.

    No, knew it was squad battles but decided it was easy enough to do the Spanish ones together (although downgrading prime Raul to sif santi Mina is 🤮) , but just couldn’t be arsed to do sb’s.

    If they would rage quit I would as I got a couple in rivals, but not doing an hour of sb’s that late, sleep is more valuable lol
  • Daveofwales01
    8348 posts League Winner
    For the Mexican one does it still count as a win with 7 Mexican players if you start with 7 and then sub a few off in the second half for other nationalities? In my first game I just kept all the Mexican players on just in case.

    Yea it works, I started with 7 then subbed on 2 eredivisie players and Aiden mcgeady and did all 3 objectives together
  • hjdjydyufu
    7777 posts League Winner
    Did it with Inaki 86 in 7 games. Nice!
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    Tired of playing against toty and icon teams with my random Spaniards:( 2 out of 5 games
  • hoban95
    49100 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Played 2 games tonight and got my two wins for Rodri.

    giphy.gif
  • TakeItSlow
    7333 posts Big Money Move
    50k pack, base Vieri.

    Did the Rodri challenge with red Mina and the IF challenge with IF Cabella :lol: either I’m unreal or div 1 is full of scrubs now. I think it’s the latter.
  • hoban95
    49100 posts FIFA Cover Star
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    50k pack, base Vieri.

    Did the Rodri challenge with red Mina and the IF challenge with IF Cabella :lol: either I’m unreal or div 1 is full of scrubs now. I think it’s the latter.

    Maybe we'll have to test that in a forum tournament.
  • TakeItSlow
    7333 posts Big Money Move
    hoban95 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    50k pack, base Vieri.

    Did the Rodri challenge with red Mina and the IF challenge with IF Cabella :lol: either I’m unreal or div 1 is full of scrubs now. I think it’s the latter.

    Maybe we'll have to test that in a forum tournament.

    giphy.gif

  • hoban95
    49100 posts FIFA Cover Star
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    50k pack, base Vieri.

    Did the Rodri challenge with red Mina and the IF challenge with IF Cabella :lol: either I’m unreal or div 1 is full of scrubs now. I think it’s the latter.

    Maybe we'll have to test that in a forum tournament.

    giphy.gif

    source.gif
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    Tired of playing against toty and icon teams with my random Spaniards:( 2 out of 5 games

    Lost 2-1 since my players had to take 3 touches for a pass to register.
  • Cadey 5
    10475 posts Has That Special Something
    I hate myself for the amount of games I have played this week must be close to 80 including WL
    but if you are facing this team and you have SIF Sigurdsson up top in Division One he scores in the 82nd minute to put you in front 3-2 after falling behind twice, the win will give you the last FUTSWAP and you can pack it in until next week is it acceptable to time waste :#
    1ddecfab-3cd5-46cd-9297-b651eb3e634d_Thumbnail.PNG
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21004 posts Club Captain
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    I hate myself for the amount of games I have played this week must be close to 80 including WL
    but if you are facing this team and you have SIF Sigurdsson up top in Division One he scores in the 82nd minute to put you in front 3-2 after falling behind twice, the win will give you the last FUTSWAP and you can pack it in until next week is it acceptable to time waste :#
    1ddecfab-3cd5-46cd-9297-b651eb3e634d_Thumbnail.PNG

    82nd minute during an objective grind, absolutely mate.
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 15
    Another game vs PIM icons and tots :( drew 2-2 again after he got 4 rebounds in a row to score his equaliser
    Post edited by kfcbucket21 on
  • Diggy
    13631 posts Has That Special Something
    Objectives this week are horrible

    Assist 15 goals with English players against world class :joy:

    I’ve not a single flash back card either :(
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    Diggy wrote: »
    Objectives this week are horrible

    Assist 15 goals with English players against world class :joy:

    I’ve not a single flash back card either :(
    Diggy wrote: »
    Objectives this week are horrible

    Assist 15 goals with English players against world class :joy:

    I’ve not a single flash back card either :(

    Digne will be the most difficult. At least with the English players you dont have to win the game lol. You have assist in a win with a bpl defender. That's such a small subset of players haha
  • Diggy
    13631 posts Has That Special Something
    Diggy wrote: »
    Objectives this week are horrible

    Assist 15 goals with English players against world class :joy:

    I’ve not a single flash back card either :(
    Diggy wrote: »
    Objectives this week are horrible

    Assist 15 goals with English players against world class :joy:

    I’ve not a single flash back card either :(

    Digne will be the most difficult. At least with the English players you dont have to win the game lol. You have assist in a win with a bpl defender. That's such a small subset of players haha

    I will not be doing that one either
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Want Rice. Need Rice. Will do that grind for sure.
    Give 2 fks about the 2 other TOTS.
    Need to get the FUTswap cards though.
Sign In or Register to comment.