Anyone else given up on Rodri objective?

Comments

• MEARLEY87
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How have people found this so hard? I used aspas league sbc and did it in 9 games with 2 draws and 1 loss...

Im rebuilding my team around aspas after using him for the first time
  • nj10
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    If Suso and EL Marcos alonso did the job for me
  • El_Nino
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Fortunately for me I use FB Torres at ST anyway, so did this without trying
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13091 posts Has That Special Something
    Was running with a FB Torres and FB Villa squad anyways, easy...
  • MHoney1234
    8408 posts League Winner
    edited May 14
    Shout out to dibest. What a utter ****

2-0 down and another weapon who brings on subs to get a draw. What the F is wrong with you guys? Seriously, are you that weird?
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've given up...
  • Redarmy1986
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Moreno europa league card is quality
  • Invincibility
    4288 posts National Call-Up
    FFS down to 1700 from 2000 if i go under 1700 I give up
  • MHoney1234
    8408 posts League Winner
    The levels of desperation to stop you doing this objective is hilarious
  • Orangehillrecords
    58 posts Park Captain
    Got two left and doing it with NIf Williams and is it ever a grind
  • MHoney1234
    8408 posts League Winner
    Everything about this game is just ****!
  • Headshrinker363
    5436 posts Big Money Move
    Moreno europa league card is quality

I found it shocking
  • Jonboyparker
    5310 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 14
    FFS down to 1700 from 2000 if i go under 1700 I give up

1630 here 😢 I gave up. Got 3 for the futswap with 85 Mina but lost too many. I don’t fancy losing more for a 88 card
  • Torn4do
    910 posts Semi-Pro
    If anyone really wants Rodri bad enough then buy butra for this challenge and sell him after, mind you I’d advise to keep butra as he is awesome!
  • Gnomenclature
    3996 posts National Call-Up
    Geez, d1 sounds like a complete nightmare... how does anyone enjoy that type of gameplay? If I was good enough to play there I'm sure I'd be breaking controllers lol. D4 and 5 are pretty chill.

Not trying to start ****, but do you have to have a 4/5 skills player to score goals in that division? Seems like scoring with Spanish players shouldn't be a problem as there are a ton of great Spanish attackers... I'm assuming EVERYONE abuses la croqueta and tornado in that D...

• MHoney1234
    8408 posts League Winner
    Torn4do wrote: »
    If anyone really wants Rodri bad enough then buy butra for this challenge and sell him after, mind you I’d advise to keep butra as he is awesome!

You’d lose more in tax than the cost of Rodri on the market
  • MHoney1234
    8408 posts League Winner
    Geez, d1 sounds like a complete nightmare... how does anyone enjoy that type of gameplay? If I was good enough to play there I'm sure I'd be breaking controllers lol. D4 and 5 are pretty chill.

Not trying to start ****, but do you have to have a 4/5 skills player to score goals in that division? Seems like scoring with Spanish players shouldn't be a problem as there are a ton of great Spanish attackers... I'm assuming EVERYONE abuses la croqueta and tornado in that D...

You face la croqueta every 3 seconds. The skill move is a mess. Even if you manage to block it, the ref gives a pen 9/10. I love football but I hate this game.
  • El_Nino

Nah not at all, I’m in div 1, around 2250 atm, never really cross tbh, at my skill rank you get the occasional horrendous player but honestly I don’t find it that bad at all.
  • MHoney1234
    8408 posts League Winner
    El_Nino wrote: »

Nah not at all, I’m in div 1, around 2250 atm, never really cross tbh, at my skill rank you get the occasional horrendous player but honestly I don’t find it that bad at all.

Lol banter
  • El_Nino
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »

Lol banter
    Yeah we’ve had this argument before, I hover between 2100-2200, in rivals this week I’ve played enough to get to rank one and I haven’t played a single person who’s hammered La Croqueta’s, I know your abit higher skill rank than me so maybe it’s makes a big difference
  • v4vendetta1978
    2821 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can’t win a rivals game to save by life played about 16 games I have one totw win div 1 to div 3 what is wrong with it
  • MHoney1234
    8408 posts League Winner
    I can’t win a rivals game to save by life played about 16 games I have one totw win div 1 to div 3 what is wrong with it

It’s a grind mate.
  • MHoney1234
    8408 posts League Winner
    Update. 25 games. TWENTY F’ING FIVE!

I did win most, I’m up to my highest skill rating of 2660, but what a horrible grind. Playing 25 games in a day is not recommended.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5750 posts Big Money Move

I did win most, I’m up to my highest skill rating of 2660, but what a horrible grind. Playing 25 games in a day is not recommended.

still haven't completed the objective ?? :D
  • Libguy
    5026 posts Big Money Move
    I got two matches done then realized (1) you can buy him for 40k off the market (2) I’m rich (3) card looks like it sucks and I don’t really want it. If they had kept it objective only I probably would have put in the effort. But if you can just buy it, what’s the point?
  • Gnomenclature
    3996 posts National Call-Up

You face la croqueta every 3 seconds. The skill move is a mess. Even if you manage to block it, the ref gives a pen 9/10. I love football but I hate this game.

I feel like these people are actually trying to get a pen rather than score...

drag back abuse is annoying as well - takes slightly more skill to pull off though considering there is timing involved.

Honestly, I can't be bothered with these types of players. I have no problem quitting against skill abusers - I'm a manual defender, la croqueta is my worst nightmare.
  • Blipper65
    1019 posts Professional
    was easy for me in div.3 with prime Butra and FB Villa. Parolo experience back in the days was the worst for me so i feel you.
  • v4vendetta1978
    2821 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 15
    Completed the swap card one What are div 4 rewards ?
  • CharlieC
    6926 posts Big Money Move
    I have Mata in my team and he pops up now and again but I’m not doing it specifically. I have 2 more wins to go but won’t be busting my balls.
  • MHoney1234
    8408 posts League Winner

still haven't completed the objective ?? :D

Yep took 25 games. Broke me man. I’ve now done Vieira though. Every cloud. :D

I feel like these people are actually trying to get a pen rather than score...

drag back abuse is annoying as well - takes slightly more skill to pull off though considering there is timing involved.

Honestly, I can't be bothered with these types of players. I have no problem quitting against skill abusers - I'm a manual defender, la croqueta is my worst nightmare.

This is the biggest problem, if they skill move into the AI it’s a pen. The abuse of this move is at a ridiculous level.
    Completed the swap card one What are div 4 rewards ?

Well done mate. Decent tbf. Better than div 2 and 3 lol
    CharlieC wrote: »
    I have Mata in my team and he pops up now and again but I’m not doing it specifically. I have 2 more wins to go but won’t be busting my balls.

Don’t mate. Stressed me out lol