The Great Futsby -Tradingguide- "Reading this thread is a good investment, old sport!"

Comments

• Futfanatic
    11988 posts Has That Special Something
    This is just great, when I said I didn’t believe in tots card investment I was getting attacked from everywhere and now I buy and suddenly you guys come with reasonable arguments?
  • Gunnercp
    1325 posts Professional
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    With the weekly TOTS objectives I don't see the demand for TOTS rising as much as some people might think. Especially seen as these TOTS SBCs aren't repeatable.

Wow, I didn't even notice it was non repeatable
  • IAIK7
    2892 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gunnercp wrote: »
    With the weekly TOTS objectives I don't see the demand for TOTS rising as much as some people might think. Especially seen as these TOTS SBCs aren't repeatable.

It's blatantly done to prevent TOTS from being in demand. It's the same reason that the TOTS weekly objectives are so easy to do.
  • zoltaroman
    56 posts Park Captain
    TOTS will be in demand, curveball incoming, wait till Friday, in the meantime sell your 84-85 nif cards for crazy prices, but do it before friday, restock after rewards and lightning rounds, rince and repeat for about a month.
    That is my plan.
  • Salvatori
    558 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah i just sold all my 83 - 85 cards at about double what they were going for yesterday, more in some cases. 8k for old friend Hrdadecky :)

As the guy above says, easy to restock once this SBC finishes / after rewards
  • KRANG00
    1630 posts Play-Off Hero
    83 CB’s are going for stupid prices. Sell sell sell
  • FinEverton
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 14
    FinEverton wrote: »
    Put 500k to Kepas. Mistake?

Put nearly 900k. It wasnt. Tempted to buy blues, but might just buy nifs end of the week.
  • Futfanatic

It's blatantly done to prevent TOTS from being in demand. It's the same reason that the TOTS weekly objectives are so easy to do.

Wait wait wait. If there’s a smaller league tots too, when will be the first one? The current two are in packs till friday. So we get epl tots first before there is any new tots fodder stock! So I still think this is a safe investment.
  • Dutch007
    2508 posts Fans' Favourite
    zoltaroman wrote: »
    TOTS will be in demand, curveball incoming, wait till Friday, in the meantime sell your 84-85 nif cards for crazy prices, but do it before friday, restock after rewards and lightning rounds, rince and repeat for about a month.
    That is my plan.

And than you have 10million when the whole market crashes because people stop playing😂
  • IAIK7
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Wait wait wait. If there’s a smaller league tots too, when will be the first one? The current two are in packs till friday. So we get epl tots first before there is any new tots fodder stock! So I still think this is a safe investment.

But the EPL TOTS SBC won't be out before the new weekly objectives. Or am I mistaken?
  • Futfanatic

But the EPL TOTS SBC won't be out before the new weekly objectives. Or am I mistaken?

It will be but A it will be better players and fewer that some people won’t use in sbc, and B if it’s like Rodri most people won’t have it ready to throw into an SBC on Sunday!
  • IAIK7
    edited May 14

It will be but A it will be better players and fewer that some people won’t use in sbc, and B if it’s like Rodri most people won’t have it ready to throw into an SBC on Sunday!

If they do the smaller league on Sunday and the bigger league during the week then, I can see people holding onto their TOTS cards (obtained via SBCs or WO) for during the week. People have also been using high rated TOTS like Onana and Rodri which amazes me tbh. But if you can buy TOTS for near discard then it's more or less risk free. Personally, I think buying 84/85s after rewards is safer.
  • Futfanatic

If they do the smaller league on Sunday and the bigger league during the week then, I can see people holding onto their TOTS cards (obtained via SBCs or WO) for during the week. People have also been using high rated TOTS like Onana and Rodri which amazes me tbh. But if you can buy TOTS for near discard then it's more or less risk free. Personally, I think buying 84/85s after rewards is safer.

Maybe they’ll release the small league and big league at the same time on friday, didn’t think of that actually. If they then do an sbc for the lower league first on Sunday it doesn’t look good...I’m just gonna let it all happen, was going to blow the coins on packs at some point anyway.
  • FcSuarez
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Last year it was 2 times the big leagues.... hope it will be the same this year.
    People need TOTS cards for the second SBC :smiley:
  • zoltaroman
    56 posts Park Captain
    I think we may be needing 2 tots cards for the major league SBC and 1 for the minor league SBC.
    Wait and see i suppose :neutral:
  • mindm4ster
    4762 posts National Call-Up
    it all comes down to if EPL SBC will be repeatable or not - if not then it's over but if it is TOTS will skyrocket
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2163 posts Fans' Favourite
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    it all comes down to if EPL SBC will be repeatable or not - if not then it's over but if it is TOTS will skyrocket

They weren't repeatable last year at all, we just got it twice for each squad.
  • Flamstead
    2766 posts Fans' Favourite
    Too much supply. As long as TOTS cards are in objectives it will be a tight investment.

I got stung on otw investing, steering clear of this.
  • mindm4ster
    4762 posts National Call-Up
    mindm4ster wrote: »

They weren't repeatable last year at all, we just got it twice for each squad.

oh

then I think TOTS will go up anyway
  • munchie63
    2789 posts Fans' Favourite
    brahimi is IS at 18k
  • Ftl
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Each friday 2 leagues will have tots, confirmed by ea them selves. This friday most likely epl and eredivisie or any other 'smaller' league.

Bare in mind that sunday the ligue 1 poty will be announced. Last year during tots neymar poty and mbappe ypoty both needed several tots player and other cards like otw/motm/scream in the sbc. I bet my 4 mil balls deep investment on sunday/monday when the ligue 1 poty drops and tots prices rise as hell
  • Joe
    4568 posts National Call-Up
    Ftl wrote: »
    Each friday 2 leagues will have tots, confirmed by ea them selves. This friday most likely epl and eredivisie or any other 'smaller' league.

Bare in mind that sunday the ligue 1 poty will be announced. Last year during tots neymar poty and mbappe ypoty both needed several tots player and other cards like otw/motm/scream in the sbc. I bet my 4 mil balls deep investment on sunday/monday when the ligue 1 poty drops and tots prices rise as hell

You have great memory don't you, lol.
    That's true, a few cards were needed for POTY Neymar. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they're needed for TOTS Moments aswell, the great ones, atleast.
  • Ftl
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    All hail futbin :smile: but just wanted to give you a heads up for sunday when mbappe poty drops
  • cartyHUNTER
    816 posts Semi-Pro
    Tots investing will go the same way as otw investing did imo.

I’m not interested in them. If you can get 2 in weekly rewards from 7 games i think the last thing they will he is scarce.

That said I hope all you investors are proved right and make a killing. I haven’t got the spare coins to risk right now.
  • pizzasodafries
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not sure what onana will peak at during this SBC. He's currently near 45k, I think he might reach 50k before tomorrow
  • Futfanatic
    edited May 15
    I think everyone should take the chance with the low TOTS, they are nearly min price. Anything that has demand in sbc’s will go up. There won’t be any tots as low as the EFL ones, so even if they don’t go up to 50k, they will rise higher than the min price that they are now. They were 30k before, only based on hype. Honestly it’s a no-brainer, you just have to hold on to them longer and not panic sell like what happened yesterday. Today and tomorrow will be your only chance to pick them up so low. The first sbc was never going to make them rise as much.
  • Hulkmodus
    1182 posts Professional
    I think everyone should take the chance with the low TOTS, they are nearly min price. Anything that has demand in sbc’s will go up. There won’t be any tots as low as the EFL ones, so even if they don’t go up to 50k, they will rise higher than the min price that they are now. They were 30k before, only based on hype. Honestly it’s a no-brainer, you just have to hold on to them longer and not panic sell like what happened yesterday. Today and tomorrow will be your only chance to pick them up so low. The first sbc was never going to make them rise as much.

Discard on tots is 20k right?
  • Gorda
    3444 posts National Call-Up
    Its a good shout. I an just a little worried if Ea decide that they Will not be needed for TOTS Sbc in the future but most likely TOTS Will be needed.
  • Hulkmodus wrote: »

No they lowered it to 10K this year to stop people from discarding packed TOTS cards and automatically rising supply.
  • Cortza
    737 posts Semi-Pro
    Hulkmodus wrote: »

Discard is just over 10k.