Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Anyone else given up on Rodri objective?

Comments

• Headshrinker363
    5764 posts Big Money Move
    I had most joy with FFS Diaz loan card. Pity it only lasted 5 games. Struggled to the rest with Rodrigo. Only div 3 here though.
  • Delboy13710
    6228 posts Big Money Move
    I'm using RTTF Alonso at CAM got no coins 😢 . I must say this is the most annoying challenge to date .
    I've have conceded 5 last min equalisers today . Its soul destroying I swear .
    Alonso must have scored atleast 10 goals and I've only got 3 registered wins .
    Dont know if I can be bothered to go again tomorrow, took what little joy I had left In the game out of me today
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14606 posts Has That Special Something
    Only started today played 4 games and I'm half way through it. Using SIF Suso so it's just completed the futswap player objective.

Im relegated to div 4 though as don't play rivals unless there's an objective as I want the 50k coins each week for rank 2 just by playing WL. So when there's objectives they tend to be a bit easier for me :D
  • ViezeDries
    1178 posts Professional
    Did it in 8 games with Alonso RTTF as striker.
  • ViezeDries
    1178 posts Professional
    dregana08 wrote: »
    I'm amazed by people who are so dedicated to completing objectives and FUTSwaps. I just cant get too immersed in this game

My wife cut her finger off and needed me to drive her to the hospital, but I was 3-0 after 20 mins and a spanish scored for me... the other guy wouldn't quit out so my wife had to wait 15 minutes.

Long story short... my wife now only has 9 fingers.

You're killing me, smalls...
  • aladdin
    1403 posts Professional
    you’ve still got time. don’t give up!
  • Nervous_Nick
    6169 posts Big Money Move
    I'm amazed by people who are so dedicated to completing objectives and FUTSwaps. I just cant get too immersed in this game

My wife cut her finger off and needed me to drive her to the hospital, but I was 3-0 after 20 mins and a spanish scored for me... the other guy wouldn't quit out so my wife had to wait 15 minutes.

:D:D
  • Kvkortrijk19
    1002 posts Professional
    Did it easly with ucl rodrigo
  • regia5bg
    861 posts Semi-Pro
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Score with Spanish players in rivals wins.. really? Unless you have Raul or Butra you are screwed, especially if you’re in div 1. 10 games in 7 wins, 3 completed. I don’t have another 10 games of rivals in me :'(

Tried Santi Mina, Rodrigo, and even TOTS Hernandes on the recommendation of @truegunn3r - Pablo is the best of the bunch, so a good shout, but damn his shooting and weak foot are bad.

Who have people been using?

I struggle in div.1, so I'll just play trying to get the TOTW 3 wins, I think I won't try even the silver objective to not lose time :)
  • number7rocky
    5001 posts Big Money Move
    Lol 5/6 from 6 games, another ramos goal 😂 Going to struggle to score with Santi mina though for the fut swap only 1/3 on that, 2549 now 😬
  • Longbow
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Untradeable baby butra and fut swap TOTW Suso
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    I believe next week objectives will be insane....something like score with english players in 12 rivals wins.
    The real grind has yet to begin.... :D

Yeah gets harder every week since last week...
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited May 2019
    I loved when you had to win the tournament to get those tots cards...it was my favourite time of the year in fifa.
    Now it’s just a boring grind...

It felt like an accomplishment and pride.

I remember winning TOTS Huth the year Leicester won the title.
    Also TOTS Gonalons
  • Danielb
    901 posts Professional
    Dude just get scream costa and basic williams i had those upfront as soon as one of them scored i took williams off put on my regular striker... took me 6 games to get the final 4 wins i needed after grinding 2 wins from 8 with Rodrigo ucl.
    Its the silver objective i give up on.
  • Rookie_Gold1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    He’s like 40k - not worth the effort
  • number7rocky
    Absolutely mental 😂 I've done it in 7 games with Toty Ramos Lcam and if Santi mina up top, upto 2565 skill points, 6 wins in a row with Toty Ramos scoring, he's so bad on the ground in the attack but in the air he's an animal. 6 wins in a row, with Ramos scoring a header. Even scored an 89th min goal with Santi mina ♥ and I fist pumped the air 😂

I'm 2/3 on the fut swap so hard to score with him, I'll try to get it if I can be bothered tomorrow although I've already taken 91 Rodriguez for icon sbc and don't need all 7 for the Cancelo
  • MHoney1234
    9991 posts Has That Special Something
    @MHoney1234 I'm 4/6 from 5 games and that's put me on 2534 skill points using Toty Ramos at Lcam, 99 jumping and heading 😂 move him back to defence when he scores.

These objectives normally cost me loads of skill points, I'll probably struggle for those last wins 😂

If ssanti mina is awful though took me 5 games to score with him

I’m at my highest ever skill points (2550+) I’m winning more games than ever, but can’t score with Hernandes for **** - I was 3-0 up against another dude doing the objective. Two Pablo goals, thought he was going to rage quit. Brought on TOTY Messi and TOTY Neymar. He got a 3-3 draw. FFS :joy:

Next game 3-0 up. Get a pen. He doesn’t quit, aim in the corner, shoots down the middle.

I’m now 20 games. 14 wins. 2 draws and 4 defeats. 5/6 for the objective. Those last two games have broken me :D
  • MHoney1234

:D:D:D
    Lol 5/6 from 6 games, another ramos goal 😂 Going to struggle to score with Santi mina though for the fut swap only 1/3 on that, 2549 now 😬

Come across a few Ramos at CAM teams
    Danielb wrote: »
    Dude just get scream costa and basic williams i had those upfront as soon as one of them scored i took williams off put on my regular striker... took me 6 games to get the final 4 wins i needed after grinding 2 wins from 8 with Rodrigo ucl.
    Its the silver objective i give up on.

If I buy and sell, not worth the loss on tax. Good shout though, Costa looks a beast.

• MHoney1234
    Absolutely mental 😂 I've done it in 7 games with Toty Ramos Lcam and if Santi mina up top, upto 2565 skill points, 6 wins in a row with Toty Ramos scoring, he's so bad on the ground in the attack but in the air he's an animal. 6 wins in a row, with Ramos scoring a header. Even scored an 89th min goal with Santi mina ♥ and I fist pumped the air 😂

I'm 2/3 on the fut swap so hard to score with him, I'll try to get it if I can be bothered tomorrow although I've already taken 91 Rodriguez for icon sbc and don't need all 7 for the Cancelo

P***ed me off. I’m at 20. Pablo is a bum
  • number7rocky
    edited May 2019
    @MHoney1234 I'm 4/6 from 5 games and that's put me on 2534 skill points using Toty Ramos at Lcam, 99 jumping and heading 😂 move him back to defence when he scores.

These objectives normally cost me loads of skill points, I'll probably struggle for those last wins 😂

I’m at my highest ever skill points (2550+) I’m winning more games than ever, but can’t score with Hernandes for **** - I was 3-0 up against another dude doing the objective. Two Pablo goals, thought he was going to rage quit. Brought on TOTY Messi and TOTY Neymar. He got a 3-3 draw. FFS :joy:

Next game 3-0 up. Get a pen. He doesn’t quit, aim in the corner, shoots down the middle.

I’m now 20 games. 14 wins. 2 draws and 4 defeats. 5/6 for the objective. Those last two games have broken me :D

That's crazy man, I'm done after 7 games, Ramos the goat Lcam 😂 1 more for the fut swap if I can be bothered. Also at my highest ever skill rating, was never above 2500 before (now 2565) but haven't been using my absolute best team I could for 2 months. Still have 4m and 73 packs for Friday. Only 2 people I played agasint was doing the objective, so felt good beating some proper sweaty opponents using thier normal teams, everyone is flicking it up to cross lol

I'm so screwed next week for whatever use x player and win objective at this skill rating 😂
  • MHoney1234

That's crazy man, I'm done after 7 games, Ramos the goat Lcam 😂 1 more for the fut swap if I can be bothered. Also at my highest ever skill rating, was never above 2500 before (now 2565) but haven't been using my absolute best team I could for 2 months. Only 2 people I played agasint was doing the objective.

I'm so screwed next week for whatever use x player and win objective at this skill rating 😂

Killed me. Just telling myself tomorrow is another day :joy:

Can’t wait to sell Pablo Hernandes. Can’t shoot for toffee. Gonna stick some attribute cards on him >:)
  • Vix14
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Moreno Rttf and Rodrigo MOTM with Portu IF
    And pique rttf and Alvaro iF chipped in with goals as well
  • number7rocky

That's crazy man, I'm done after 7 games, Ramos the goat Lcam 😂 1 more for the fut swap if I can be bothered. Also at my highest ever skill rating, was never above 2500 before (now 2565) but haven't been using my absolute best team I could for 2 months. Only 2 people I played agasint was doing the objective.

Can’t wait to sell Pablo Hernandes. Can’t shoot for toffee. Gonna stick some attribute cards on him >:)

For a few games I stuck a shooting card that I had from packs on Ramos but honestly don't think I had 1 shot with him in 7 games, so after a few games stopped bothering 😂
  • MHoney1234

For a few games I stuck a shooting card that I had from packs on Ramos but honestly don't think I had 1 shot with him in 7 games, so after a few games stopped bothering 😂

The best thing about this objective is seeing how OP a scoop and cross is.
  • Braza03
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    85 Mina and 86 Callejon did it for me as I subbed them both on at HT. Only div 4 here though. I stuck Callejon at CAM.
  • Mido
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m at my correct skill level were every game is tight. I don’t use Spanish players, so I haven’t even attempted it.
  • Stormnl
    88 posts Park Captain
    Did it in 8 games with prime Butra, hes great! Div 1 2.1k skill points.
  • MHoney1234
    Stormnl wrote: »
    Did it in 8 games with prime Butra, hes great! Div 1 2.1k skill points.

Damn you and your Butra! :D
  • Headshrinker363
    5764 posts Big Money Move
    Look for FFS Diaz loan card. Great little finisher