All kidding aside, how is rabiot?

Gnomenclature
3683 posts National Call-Up
The choice of rabiot was obviously strange for a flashback; however his card looks really good. Generally I would do a loan first, but flashbacks don't have loans...

Anyone actually pull the trigger and try him? How is he?

Comments

• ASX
    1936 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 14
    I've used him for 6 games with Anchor chem.

If you've ever used Pogba (IF or HL cards) or Kondogbia RTTF hes that type of card but much better defensively than Pogba and better work rates, H/M vs H/L.

Tall, strong with long legs and high interceptions...he intercepts alot.

His balance isn't great (80) but makes Pogba (67) feel like an amateur tight rope walker. Hes great on the ball, smooth and agile which is unique for someone so tall.

His passing is also immaculate.

I play him in CDM as a box to box midfielder and not had many opportunities to shoot with him yet so cant comment there.

3*/3* might be a problem for some but not for a defensive midfielder imo.

High jumping/heading accuracy (82/85, +10 on both if you use Anchor), 6ft 4"...not losing many, if any, midfield headers.

Glad I did him, 120k packs back saved for Friday and sold Kondogbia RTTF for 280k in the bank.

The more I use Rabiot the more I'll get used to him and the better he'll become.

Maybe PIM Petit is a better comparison, who cost 1.2million > https://www.futbin.com/19/compare/20555/19391
    Post edited by ASX on
  • joehuk
    3389 posts National Call-Up
    Tbh I'm tempted to do him looks a very good end game CM. Could save quite alot on him too have alot of cards to use.

Not many CMs to come at that height other than pogba and the expensive Patrick V.

Tots pogba won't be cheap either.
  • Mmjnnnn
    102 posts Sunday League Hero
    his regular card is solid so i know anything above that is a beast
  • Foxsake
    2287 posts Fans' Favourite
    With the possibilities of untradable sbc toncome during tots
    I don’t see the point in doin this
    As you could pack a great cdm from a untradable tots pck
  • Gnomenclature
    3683 posts National Call-Up
    ASX wrote: »

If you've ever used Pogba (IF or HL cards) or Kondogbia RTTF hes that type of card but much better defensively than Pogba and better work rates, H/M vs H/L.

His balance isn't great (80) but makes Pogba (67) feel like an amateur tight rope walker. Hes great on the ball, smooth and agile which is unique for someone so tall.

I play him in CDM as a box to box midfielder and not had many opportunities to shoot with him yet so cant comment there.

High jumping/heading accuracy (82/85, +10 on both if you use Anchor), 6ft 4"...not losing many, if any, midfield headers.

Glad I did him, 120k packs back saved for Friday and sold Kondogbia RTTF for 280k in the bank.

The more I use Rabiot the more I'll get used to him and the better he'll become.

Maybe PIM Petit is a better comparison, who cost 1.2million > https://www.futbin.com/19/compare/20555/19391

Nice review so far. I actually have Pim petit in my squad and was thinking of running a 2 cdm formation (I usually only use one). I'd like some more height in my midfield too to help with the high press counter attacks I've been seeing more and more. Every damn team I'm playing against has some form of Werner in it - been having trouble breaking down the high paced counters.
  • ASX
    1936 posts Play-Off Hero
    ASX wrote: »

Nice review so far. I actually have Pim petit in my squad and was thinking of running a 2 cdm formation (I usually only use one). I'd like some more height in my midfield too to help with the high press counter attacks I've been seeing more and more. Every damn team I'm playing against has some form of Werner in it - been having trouble breaking down the high paced counters.

I have PIM Petit too, such a great card, its why I did Rabiot as they are so similar.

I use Engine on Petit and Anchor on Rabiot, you can see how close their stats are > https://www.futbin.com/19/compare/19391/20555?chem=engine,anchor&pchem=10,10&schem=100,100

Having two tall, aggressive, strong CDM together in midfield with high interceptions and great tackling and passing is such a good combination, hard to play against these two in midfield.
  • El_Nino
    3669 posts National Call-Up
    Foxsake wrote: »
    With the possibilities of untradable sbc toncome during tots
    I don’t see the point in doin this
    As you could pack a great cdm from a untradable tots pck

Well yeah, or you could pack something trash, or an attacker, or defender, GK, attacking mid, wide player...
    Not the best logic