A game for cheaters, by cheaters

1
Yulianna
238 posts Sunday League Hero
this game is a game for cheaters!
I will cheat also as soon as I've found a soft for that.

I played recently lots of games and the ratio for cheaters vs normal players is: 10/1.
this is non-acceptable from EA SPORTS who should get they fingers out of their **** and do something...

Comments

  • Empyrium7
    2762 posts Fans' Favourite
    how do they cheat? care to explain more
  • Yulianna
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    They disconnected and got draws or while winning by 1-0 after few mns etc etc
    Come on you for sure have encountered such cheaters
  • WizarDpt
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Never happened here...i have 2k+ games... so what you say its false yulianna, improve your connetion. Cheers
  • WizarDpt wrote: »
    Never happened here...i have 2k+ games... so what you say its false yulianna, improve your connetion. Cheers

    :/ :joy:

    seriously you say this never happens ? :joy:

  • Daddy
    5490 posts Big Money Move
    WizarDpt wrote: »
    Never happened here...i have 2k+ games... so what you say its false yulianna, improve your connetion. Cheers

    False, it depends on your region.
    In prior years 1/3 games i used to face cheaters.
    However with me playing only weekend league and games on servers, cheaters ive faced have reduced compared to FIFA 17 and prior.
    This year i have faced only 1-2 cheaters that i can remember.
    In prior years when i used to complain about cheaters nobody used to beleive me because they didnt face it themselves. Hence i beleive the OP
  • Daddy wrote: »
    WizarDpt wrote: »
    Never happened here...i have 2k+ games... so what you say its false yulianna, improve your connetion. Cheers

    False, it depends on your region.
    In prior years 1/3 games i used to face cheaters.
    However with me playing only weekend league and games on servers, cheaters ive faced have reduced compared to FIFA 17 and prior.
    This year i have faced only 1-2 cheaters that i can remember.
    In prior years when i used to complain about cheaters nobody used to beleive me because they didnt face it themselves. Hence i beleive the OP

    you still face the cheaters just not the same score changing / immediate disconnect before the game starts ones.

    weekend league is full of cheaters .
  • Springveldt
    4512 posts National Call-Up
    WizarDpt wrote: »
    Never happened here...i have 2k+ games... so what you say its false yulianna, improve your connetion. Cheers
    18 posts and has never played a cheater.

    Hello Mr Cheater.
  • WizarDpt
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I dont understand what cheat is... my opponent has a florenzi that scores 3 headers in a game when he is the shortest player of all the both teams..its not cheat.. its the game.. if every loss you take you think is cheating.. thats ok.. you convince yourself of that. There are many players that dont accept they are just bad at the game.. and its easier to call cheating or to blame the game which is bad i admit.. but i see so many terrible players.. that cant make a short pass in whole game... then the game ends and they think is the opponent that is cheating or the game is just bad programmed.. i know i play bad.. so i dont get angry in every loss i get.. i just try to get better.. Cheers
  • Yulianna
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes it happens all the time and my connection is very very very fast (fibre optics).
    WizarDpt wrote: »
    Never happened here...i have 2k+ games... so what you say its false yulianna, improve your connetion. Cheers

    Are you paid by EA SPORTS?
  • Yulianna
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    And something it's different between playing bad and being disconnected. Maybe you haven't heard about trainers or another software one can buy... So why EA SPORTS are asking to report cheaters thru Origin huh! Why putting signalisation on roads if all the drivers drive below the legal rules... Come on be realistic.
    This game is full of cheaters. And it's a pity cause it could be an excellent game without those f.... cheaters.
  • WizarDpt
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    no.. i didnt heard about that... i think is a bit imaginative yulianna..we just have different opinions...im always ready to learn and open mind.. so if you show me and prove me the cheaters.. i apologise and rest my case. Cheers
  • WizarDpt wrote: »
    no.. i didnt heard about that... i think is a bit imaginative yulianna..we just have different opinions...im always ready to learn and open mind.. so if you show me and prove me the cheaters.. i apologise and rest my case. Cheers

    lol check your inbox .
  • Bugayoko
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    WizarDpt wrote: »
    no.. i didnt heard about that... i think is a bit imaginative yulianna..we just have different opinions...im always ready to learn and open mind.. so if you show me and prove me the cheaters.. i apologise and rest my case. Cheers


    Have you ever played Draft?

    I assume no, because often you don't have time to play the game that "mysteriously" disconnects.

    And I assume you've never seen the Top 100 squad battles rankings on the different platforms ...

    Who knows why on Pc who is in first place has on average 3400 points while on play station and x box the average is 2700 ... Who knows why ...
  • WizarDpt
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ok guys.. there are cheaters..i have fun with the game.. and im better than i was in the beggining of the year.. thats all that matters for me.. all have a good night. Cheers
  • BnkzUlvi
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Yeah please fix your bs because i keep losing 15k for no reason in fut draft.
    a tottaly bad team shows up with non rare gold players and second after the game start my game crashes.
    it only happens when the opponent has a bad team that possibly wouldn't win games with that team.
  • Yulianna
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have solved the issue of cheaters in FIFA... I've deleted the game and play Madden 19.
    Have fun with cheaters.
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    seriously you say this never happens ? :joy:
    it happens, but for me maybe 1 in 100

  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    Probably there is more legacy defending cheaters out there but it's hard to know if they are using it.
  • mway
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Well I have two matches were I got disconnected during kickoff and get both of them lost. Both against the same rival.
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    Try disabling Privacy settings (Customise->Online Settings->Share usage data)
  • Reulol
    54 posts Park Captain
    edited May 11
    all of u are naives thinking this game is cheat free
    just the fact that draft is full of them is an example for that
    how do u think those players on fut champs who has stacked team got those players? well some of them used money
    but MOST of them got the coins and profit from the draft cheating and its unacknowledged by any one of u i see and definitely by ea + there are many cheats that boosts the player overall stamina and u probably played against those player without even knowing about them so how do u expect EA wil know them?
    those dcs are mixed probably with bad internet or losers cheaters who lost and trying to use the cheat that they using in draft on fut champs(which wont work of course) the point is unless ea wont add anti cheat system to their game nothing will change!
  • Reulol wrote: »
    all of u are naives thinking this game is cheat free
    just the fact that draft is full of them is an example for that
    how do u think those players on fut champs who has stacked team got those players? well some of them used money
    but MOST of them got the coins and profit from the draft cheating and its unacknowledged by any one of u i see and definitely by ea + there are many cheats that boosts the player overall stamina and u probably played against those player without even knowing about them so how do u expect EA wil know them?
    those dcs are mixed probably with bad internet or losers cheaters who lost and trying to use the cheat that they using in draft on fut champs(which wont work of course) the point is unless ea wont add anti cheat system to their game nothing will change!

    what the hell are you going on about ?

    only person here didn't believe that cheaters were so rampant - i showed them proof via private message .

    your rant is not only ill judged and wide of the mark but reads like you didn't actually read any of the thread :joy:
  • Reulol
    54 posts Park Captain
    edited May 11
    Reulol wrote: »
    all of u are naives thinking this game is cheat free
    just the fact that draft is full of them is an example for that
    how do u think those players on fut champs who has stacked team got those players? well some of them used money
    but MOST of them got the coins and profit from the draft cheating and its unacknowledged by any one of u i see and definitely by ea + there are many cheats that boosts the player overall stamina and u probably played against those player without even knowing about them so how do u expect EA wil know them?
    those dcs are mixed probably with bad internet or losers cheaters who lost and trying to use the cheat that they using in draft on fut champs(which wont work of course) the point is unless ea wont add anti cheat system to their game nothing will change!

    what the hell are you going on about ?

    only person here didn't believe that cheaters were so rampant - i showed them proof via private message .

    your rant is not only ill judged and wide of the mark but reads like you didn't actually read any of the thread :joy:

    i did slightly but i saw someone asking how they were cheating so it got my attention the most so i had to give him the big answer lol
    nevertheless im just openin the community eyes further and maybe letting ea knows about the state of their game ..
  • Reulol wrote: »
    Reulol wrote: »
    all of u are naives thinking this game is cheat free
    just the fact that draft is full of them is an example for that
    how do u think those players on fut champs who has stacked team got those players? well some of them used money
    but MOST of them got the coins and profit from the draft cheating and its unacknowledged by any one of u i see and definitely by ea + there are many cheats that boosts the player overall stamina and u probably played against those player without even knowing about them so how do u expect EA wil know them?
    those dcs are mixed probably with bad internet or losers cheaters who lost and trying to use the cheat that they using in draft on fut champs(which wont work of course) the point is unless ea wont add anti cheat system to their game nothing will change!

    what the hell are you going on about ?

    only person here didn't believe that cheaters were so rampant - i showed them proof via private message .

    your rant is not only ill judged and wide of the mark but reads like you didn't actually read any of the thread :joy:

    i did slightly but i saw someone asking how they were cheating so it got my attention the most so i had to give him the big answer lol
    nevertheless im just openin the community eyes further and maybe letting ea knows about the state of their game ..

    it's been this way for about 6 years . They know (EA) about how bad it is but its not cost effective to introduce proper anti cheat measures ( we have such a small user base )
  • VagisilFC
    1403 posts Professional
    Why anyone would think a company that cheats its own customers would be concerned about customers cheating others is beyond me.
  • jajce111
    2772 posts Fans' Favourite
    I mean if you have potato internet ofc you will get dnfs. Open ports and you will get less disconets noob. Also wl is on dedicated servers...
  • Yulianna
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 12
    jajce111 wrote: »
    I mean if you have potato internet ofc you will get dnfs. Open ports and you will get less disconets noob. Also wl is on dedicated servers...

    Noobs? It seems that there are not only cheaters in FIFA but also sectarian people who say things without proof of what they are saying. Sure those are PGM (progamers) or PCh (procheaters) lol.
  • keronc
    872 posts Semi-Pro
    I have only encountered what I thought were cheaters a few times. I encountered the draft team of bronzes and silvers who quit right after kickoff and I got the loss. I Also encountered one in DR that makes my controller unresponsive.

    There have been other times where the other team which is much lower rated than mine does everything perfectly while my team is playing like bronzes. I used to think that this must be a cheat but I now know it is the way the game is programmed.
  • Binary
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    There is a new trainer and basically your all using it, this is pretty hilarious. watch the opponents energy during match.
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 15
    Binary wrote: »
    There is a new trainer and basically your all using it, this is pretty hilarious. watch the opponents energy during match.
    i have a feeling many players use constant pressure but their stamina doesn't get depleted as it should

    but i can't prove it so i can't report it

Sign In or Register to comment.