4471 posts Big Money Move
PEA, Salah and Mane!!!!

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    They have had a great season
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yet VVD and Sterling both Europeans were front runners for POTY.
    And Aguero has probably been the best goalscorer this season seen as he's scored against all the big teams and in all the big matches, but yeah the Africans have done well.

I feel bad for Salah, he's so underrated in that some people think he won't make TOTS even though he got the golden boot (more assists than Mane, PEA).
  • CharlieC
    6959 posts Big Money Move
    PEA, Salah and Mane!!!!

None of those have won anything yet 😂
  • Orangehillrecords
    58 posts Park Captain
    African glory!!!
  • DannySTFC
    1824 posts Play-Off Hero
    And Aguero has probably been the best goalscorer this season seen as he's scored against all the big teams and in all the big matches, but yeah the Africans have done well.

I feel bad for Salah, he's so underrated in that some people think he won't make TOTS even though he got the golden boot (more assists than Mane, PEA).

Salah underrated??
  • JayyThunder
    CharlieC wrote: »
    PEA, Salah and Mane!!!!

They just won golden boot this. Salah won it last year. PEA won it twice in the bundesliga...
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    PEA, Salah and Mane!!!!

They just won golden boot this. Salah won it last year. PEA won it twice in the bundesliga...

he won it once in the bundesliga

• CharlieC
    6959 posts Big Money Move
    PEA, Salah and Mane!!!!

This is a bit like Harry Kane winning golden boot at the WC. Nobody gives a toss unless you win the trophy.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    DannySTFC wrote: »

Salah underrated??

Yeah he wasn't nominated for POTS this year even though he was FAR better than Mane.
  • SirSkinner
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    El_Nino wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Such a weird thing to be happy with, like idgaf how Europeans do, each to their own though

This 😂

It’s just so broad if you assosciate with the entire continent, just go all in and cheer for humanity

To be fair to humanity, dinosaurs scored a rebound
  • Kingdingaling
    2109 posts Fans' Favourite
    PEA, Salah and Mane!!!!

Wasnt the golden Boot shared between 3}players
  • DeanoZoff
    4374 posts National Call-Up
    A good year for african players in the Prem, congrats to them.

I think Kane would have won it if he want injured for half the season though
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Removed a load of rubbish from this thread (as well as good replies that were quoting the rubbish).

Lets stop that part of the conversation now and look to just discuss the achievements of Aubameyang, Salah and Mane - a great season all round.
  • Theomanny
    1671 posts Fans' Favourite
    I knew this thread is going to go the wrong way as soon as jay made the thread lol. I was waiting and waiting and here comes the comments.

Its all love guys. Be happy and enjoy the simple things in life.
  • JayyThunder
    Theomanny wrote: »
    I knew this thread is going to go the wrong way as soon as jay made the thread lol. I was waiting and waiting and here comes the comments.

Its all love guys. Be happy and enjoy the simple things in life.

That's all I was trying to do. It's not like people don't know my love for African players on here.
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Probably best to just move on and not discuss what was discussed previously.